• Hey there so this is a long slightly complicated thing... Bare with me...so I met this girl about a year ago or so, we have talked almost every day since we started dating for awhile but unfortunately we ended up breaking up and being in a situation ship for a really long time she would always tell me she liked and loved me but couldn't be In a relationship, for awhile I tried to be understanding and stick around because she asked me to. I always want her to be happy so I would do anything I could, eventually I started to feel really sad and confused because she would always cuddle with me kiss me and all that and it was messing with my head because she would tell me she doesn't wanna date specifically me but then come back around to get the love and stuff I give, only for her to eventually tell me she doesn't want it again. One day we finally came to the agreement to just stop taking....we did. For 3 weeks and then she reached out to me again saying she missed talking to me and didn't see why we couldn't be friends, and that love I had for her came flooding back and I said hey okay sure we can talk knowing that I still loved her, unsurprisingly we ended up kissing cuddling, even kinda of going on dates, and she wants me to ask her to go to a dance and she is even talking about moving in and long term stuff but still sits at the doesn't want a relationship thing. She tells me she has a condition of some nature called rad( reaction attachment disorder) she will have her momments where we are both super happy and then the days where she is super short and dry with me and doesn't really wanna talk and ends up being out with her friends all day, and well I'm happy for her to be out with her friends, I always really miss her and can't stop thinking about her.. to be clear I do value my own life and I do have jobs and goals and hobbies that I do so I wouldn't say I'm obsessed per se. She informed me of a guy that he manager at her job is trying to hook her up with and she told me she wasn't interested but because of the no official " label" of her and I she tells the dude she isn't interested in dating him. But the guy is persistent and keeps showing up to her work and texting her and because we aren't really official but she basically treats my like a significant other Im in a position where I don't really have any say over the whole thing. Ultimately it causes me to have days where I m just super sad and I'm always thinking about what I did wrong to not be good enough for her and spending hours blaming myself. I really don't understand what's happening here and I'm not in a place where I can understand whats going on or what to do on my own....and I would really appreciate any help...I'm sorry this is so complicated. Thanks for reading it means a lot to me :)

• dm m,e.....

• @Kenyon-Williams DM @Peek_A_Boom he is like yoda, he kno de way

• My takeaway is that you're pursuing a long-term relationship with someone who's not ready to commit due to deep-seated mental issues. Are you emotionally equipped and willing to take this arrangement for what it is rather than what you want it to be? Everything that you've mentioned till now seems to be indicative that you aren't. Keep in mind that there's no quick fix, and the situation isn't going to change overnight (if it ever does), so you can either adjust your expectations or leave while you still are on good terms.

She informed me of a guy that he manager at her job is trying to hook her up with and she told me she wasn't interested but because of the no official " label" of her and I she tells the dude she isn't interested in dating him. But the guy is persistent and keeps showing up to her work and texting her and because we aren't really official but she basically treats my like a significant other Im in a position where I don't really have any say over the whole thing.

Your ladyfriend's acquaintance refuses to leave her alone even though she's manifestly turned him down (saying you're not interested should be enough for someone to back off, mind you, no need to make clear you already "belong to" another guy). This is not a call for you to step in like a knight armed with jealousy. She should reach out to HR or get the authorities involved.

• Congratulations mr.Laboratory you have succesfully made it into our 1st team 😍😍.. now go sit on the bench plz 😏. You don't respect your value enough my friend just like the lyrics writer of this song called " Creepin" I listened to lately from a gay called conor maynard let me copy some of the lyrics here : Somebody said they saw you
    THE PERSON YOU WERE KISSING WASN'T ME
    AND I WOULD NEVER ASK YOU!!!!!!!!!, I just kept it to myself
    I DON'T WANNA KNOW, IF YOU'RE PLAYING ME
    KEEP IT ON THE LOW
    Cause my heart can't take it anymore
    And if you creeping, please don't let it show
    Oh baby, I don't wanna know. DON'T ALLOW ANY GIRL ON EARTH NO MATTER HOW SEXY , NICE , RICH , BITCH , LOVELY , CUDDLY , HUBBLY BUBBLY , CUTE , MUTE ETC TO TREAT YOU AS AN EXPERIMENT AND SHORT TERM PROJECT AND PLAY WITH UR FEELINGS AND YOUR TAKE YOUR TIME AND MONEY . THE GIRL THAT WANTS YOU SHE CAN'T IMAGINE HER LIFE WITHOUT U SHE WON'T PUT U IN AN " OTHER OPTION ZONE " CZ IF YOU ARE NOT THE OPTION AND THE ZONE, THEN YOU DESERVE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND FEEL PAIN IN THE ARSE .