Do u think she wants to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media?

• My friend wrote this on her Twitter page that said Always in between wanting to post a lot on social media & wanting to delete all socials & be like that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they’re doing well. Do you think she wants to be like someone who doesn’t have any social media or no?

• Perhaps. I deleted all social media two months ago. At one point I realized that it was taking up a lot of my time and was not fun.
    As the book "Moral Letters to Lucilius" said:
    "That is our misfortune, that we see death ahead of us, and most of it behind us. Everything, Lucilius, is foreign to us, only time is ours."

• Your words hurt my feelings. In fact, I also understand that social networking is of no use to me. But I get confidence when I see my followers grow on Instagram or Tiktok. Recently I bought an ad from Instagram, and now I have 20% more followers. It makes me happy. In addition, in social networks I mostly communicate with friends and promote my content.

• i feel like she might not want anything to do with her past, but at the same time evolve and have more fun with her socials. thats kinda how i felt but @ the end i ended up just telling everyone i was gonna delete and ended up deleting lol. who knows, if anything, dont try to figure this out on your own, just ask her how she feels because theirs definetly more to it then just wanting to be "that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they’re doing well" or keeping her socials and posting alot.