• they dont because white people think of themselves as superior

• @first101 EXACTLY can’t oppress the oppressor

• you need to educate yourself

affirmative action in hiring and school placement is highly racist

• @baldshinobi said in white people can’t experience racism <3:

nothing but the truth and always will be the truth. this is not an opinion, it is a fact. if you’re curious why then i will explain. i don’t give a shit if you get mad about this, all i have to say about that is go educate yourself. #isaidwhatisaid and that’s on wut? period luv.

I live in the Mississippi River delta in Northeast Louisiana. I am a white man and I am a severe minority where I'm at. The effects of slavery are still rife around this place and it is full of hatred both racial and non-racial.
    I have to disagree with you. Respectfully there is plenty of racism here against white people and black alike. With the exception of being white I am not part of the problem.
    I can cite plenty of examples. I am stereotyped by the color of my skin by some people. Some black some are white. Plenty of misconceptions by those who do not know me make assumptions based upon prior dealing with racial white people.
    Personally I have to be reminded that I am white a lot. the majority of the white people around here do not have anything to do with me because I associate with black people. That alone is racist. I live with black people I work with black people and I'm surrounded by black people. I will be somewhere and will have to be reminded hey man don't do that around here or you can't come here or go there because people will think it's a drug deal because your white and we're black. Another form of racism yes?

some of the hatred that is a remnant of the slave days still exists here on both sides of the fence.
    I don't see color but I sure feel it

• @mikeJB who is it racist to? whites?

• @mikeJB this subject is about how whites can’t experience racism but you brung up affirmative action. i’m confused what point are you trying to make, because affirmative action isn’t racist towards whites.

• @baldshinobi maybe the point isn't to think black and white (ironic that I say). Maybe the point is to think in the grey. What is racism? Is a form of taking someone's equality? And if so... then what can we do to be the change we want to see?

• mostly people will experiencing the racist moment. all skin tone, depending on where you at,

• @Kp_corleone indeed so where is the statement that it is a fact? Not all race can be taken. (Uhhhh? What?) Here ill explain my thinking. Not everyone who is black is a criminal. Not everyone who is Asian has a small penis. (At least that I would hope) not everyone who is Mexican is a drug dealer just like not every Muslim is a bomber. So what am I captivating? Your minds output. You see musilism isn't a race. Its a religion. And I state it the way I do so that it can make sense. The fact that the only categorization I use to talk about Asian culture may or may not make you laugh. Thats not the point. The point is that if you did your still discriminating against a race that doesn't always have to be fought 🤔..... does that make sense? I hope it does.

• @lucileom616 to fix this problem white supremacy needs to stop. everyone else deserves the same opportunities, being denied a job just because of the color of someone skin color just ain’t it. being chased down while jogging and killed just because the color of your skin shouldn’t happen. like i said before whites can’t experience oppression. white people were never hunted, slaughtered, or enslaved just for being white. someone can be prejudice towards whites but not racist.

• @baldshinobi that's so true haha, you are so right

• @lucileom616 i was not talking about any other race. i am talking strictly about whites. i just stated my fact in the other reply.

• @baldshinobi indeed so what you just said prove my point. The point is to think about the outcome. Obviously peoples interpretation of what racism is lives and dies within each race. And more so beyond each individual person in the world. I'm not saying your wrong. I'm simply stating that the perspective doesn't change to those that already look at us as an object. (The government. ) but they try to hide the fact by creating us all as equals.

• @lucileom616 no one will probably never be treated equal. women will probably never get their justice. lgbtq+ probably never get their justice. blacks will probably never get their justice. no time soon at least. especially when the united states president is a racist which makes some people think it is okay (and he’s a rapist btw)

• @baldshinobi But I do think that the people with darker color have some advantages which white pople don‘t have. But not everybody is racist, for example I love black people lol. My best friend is actually black. And I it doesn‘t make any difference for me you know

• @Just_a_friend what are those advantages?

• @baldshinobi you don‘t think that I am racist right?

• @Just_a_friend no love 💞, i’m just curious about these advantages. well at least you don’t seem like a racist

• @baldshinobi you have no power over this. Just let it be already. Donald trump not even know you breathe the air.