• If you could do only one thing what will you do? Remember this is the only chance u won't get this chance again in your entire life.

1. Hardest Slap/ Punch to your biggest enemy
    2. Most passionate kiss to your dream girl/ biggest hollywood model etc.

You can also tell the reason (or name of model), why you have chosen this answer.

• @albertorock

I would choose n.2 - "Most passionate kiss to your dream girl".
    Love can bring happiness and make us feel whole, while revenge just leaves a blank space when you succeed!

• @mr-h said in Choose one- Toughest Choice:

@albertorock

I would choose n.2 - "Most passionate kiss to your dream girl".
    Love can bring happiness and make us feel whole, while revenge just leaves a blank space when you succeed!

From your very 1st answer on my post, buddy you are too great in diplomatic answer. I don't know what the hell u r doing with computers, you should join politics. Trust me, I can see that in you

• @albertorock

Thanks for the compliment, I dislike politics tho I would be too much of an outcast for such work :p

• @albertorock Deffo the puch ... fek , my enemy stole my excessive amouth of DJ kit and pc hardware.... not to mention other stuff ....
    :left-facing_fist: :muscle: :right-facing_fist:

• @mr-h said in Choose one- Toughest Choice:

@albertorock

Thanks for the compliment, I dislike politics tho I would be too much of an outcast for such work :p

You should try it. Might be u can replace Trump

• @albertorock

None. I WANT TO BANG JORDANA BREWSTER EVEN SHE HAS A FLAT CHEST AND TOO OLD BUT SHE IS GORGEOUS THO 😏
    OR MAY BE, KRISTEN STEWART.

• @g-a said in Choose one- Toughest Choice:

@albertorock

None. I WANT TO BANG JORDANA BREWSTER EVEN SHE HAS A FLAT CHEST AND TOO OLD BUT SHE IS GORGEOUS THO 😏
    OR MAY BE, KRISTEN STEWART.

Hahahaha,
    @WtfJudith See this dude, on one side he pretend to be ur husband and on other hand he wants to bang with other girls.
    See how diverted man is this. Promise me that u will never him
    lol :P :D

• @albertorock do i even know her? I am nothing tho :) so, everything is free and i get my freedom back.

Whatever i want to do it is none of her business so does she.

@albertorock do i even know her? I am nothing tho :) so, everything is free and i get my freedom back.

Whatever i want to do it is none of her business so does she.

Ahem differences coming in between.
    I guess you should talk :)

• @albertorock

No need to talk more when that person will never paid the attention :) i know all of my words are rubish, nothing important.
    Before all of my confessions, since first time i chatted her regularly even in the posts, dm or comments, i stated it very clearly, "I DONT WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE STUFF OR YOU DONT LIKE IT, COMMUNICATE IT FIRST TO ME FOR WHATEVER IT IS. I MAY FEEL HURT BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST INSTEAD OF PEOPLE SAID SO TO ME" :)

After a long long day i thought everything, everytime, i realized and i got a reality back that may be she never even "tried" to understand me well, may be i am just an obsessed hunter, a sociopath who wants to get an underage kid attention and date her online, a pervert man or whatever people said to me. Meanwhile all of i have done because i love her, i even did not care for whatever her feeling to me as long as she is happy :)

She never mentioned it, she never said it even a single word until A PERSON CAME TO ME AND SAID IT 😄 you know how broken i am? It is even hurted more than someone backstab me behind. Well, if that things she wants from me, i grant it. I stop all of my communications, i delete all of her contact and i will never even been there again around her.

Soon may be i will delete this account too, @Willow is never back no matter how long i have knees down and pray that she will be alright and be back here. @Kimmy159 @Stranger-Danger @AlbertoLok @Mak1 @TheRisingSun @Rendezvous also some of my fellas been left. @Odin is such an ass now, everything seems messed up. Nothing left, nothing that i should fight for. :)

May be i will be back as a corporate slave, be a good voluntary teacher, a part time teacher for national exam, and do several good things in my real life and left everything about TWS :)

CC: FYI @WtfJudith

@albertorock

No need to talk more when that person will never paid the attention :) i know all of my words are rubish, nothing important.
    Before all of my confessions, since first time i chatted her regularly even in the posts, dm or comments, i stated it very clearly, "I DONT WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE STUFF OR YOU DONT LIKE IT, COMMUNICATE IT FIRST TO ME FOR WHATEVER IT IS. I MAY FEEL HURT BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST INSTEAD OF PEOPLE SAID SO TO ME" :)

After a long long day i thought everything, everytime, i realized and i got a reality back that may be she never even "tried" to understand me well, may be i am just an obsessed hunter, a sociopath who wants to get an underage kid attention and date her online, a pervert man or whatever people said to me. Meanwhile all of i have done because i love her, i even did not care for whatever her feeling to me as long as she is happy :)

She never mentioned it, she never said it even a single word until A PERSON CAME TO ME AND SAID IT 😄 you know how broken i am? It is even hurted more than someone backstab me behind. Well, if that things she wants from me, i grant it. I stop all of my communications, i delete all of her contact and i will never even been there again around her.

Soon may be i will delete this account too, @Willow is never back no matter how long i have knees down and pray that she will be alright and be back here. @Kimmy159 @Stranger-Danger @AlbertoLok @Mak1 @TheRisingSun @Rendezvous also some of my fellas been left. @Odin is such an ass now, everything seems messed up. Nothing left, nothing that i should fight for. :)

May be i will be back as a corporate slave, be a good voluntary teacher, a part time teacher for national exam, and do several good things in my real life and left everything about TWS :)

Hey brother just a tight hug to you.
    I know it sound weird but I have learnt a rule with time.
    "Move on to Next Person"
    If someone is not giving a shit to ur emotions just sit silent, breath, and start working for ur long term goal.
    In the meantime you will again encounter a beautiful soul, express ur feelings to her. If she also does the same then again follow the rule till u get the right person in ur life.
    N don't worry brother, this age seems really stressful, when I was of ur age I also faced such drama but now I know how to deal with such drama.

• @albertorock
    Moving on? Stopping da drama?
    It is easy, LEAVE TWS, LEAVE EVERYTHING RELATED WITH IT, GET THE REALITY
    Everything will be fine, @Willow did such a good thing. I may follow her.

@albertorock
    Moving on? Stopping da drama?
    It is easy, LEAVE TWS, LEAVE EVERYTHING RELATED WITH IT, GET THE REALITY
    Everything will be fine, @Willow did such a good thing. I may follow her.

Yeah that can be the option also. She learned this thing from alberto tbh.
    Now again u will say I am alberto
    lol :P

• @albertorock i already mentioned you are alberto like 8 times i guess 😏

• @albertorock I am back bitches