Question for TWS moderators.

• @Katherine-k thank you katherine . I got banned just to prove 1 simple point , If you disrespect any religion by posting a meme or whatever then say " It's freedom of humor " then you should also understand that my insults for anyone here which caused my ban is also humor to me and part of my freedom as a user , so in other words what you cant accept on yourself dont force it into others .

• @ TheRisingSun You know In the end of this discussion What I care about? Is me getting banned for "excessive Abuse" Which Is my own way of having fun FREELY . Go have fun posting religious negative pictures In the end TM will take the ban for acting free (excessive abuse 😑 ) Hahahaha what a Joke huh? 😕

• @Biv said in Question for TWS moderators.:

@Katherine-k @TheMods @Kayss-30

1. A random stupid troll making random not-so-offensive memes should not be taken seriously and should be completely ignored. Memes and online trolling are sometimes part of psychological warfare.
      By reacting to trolls, you are defeating yourself and letting the trolls win. Never react to trolls.

There have been far worse mentally devastating things in TWS. e.g. there have been cases where people said extremely racist things or indirectly supported genocide and got a lot of upvotes and no one spoke against them.
    muslim then and now.jpg

1. Expressing emotions unless it is part of the strategy is a bad move. Utmost introversion and self-control are preferable; Prophet Muhammad was also an introvert and a charismatic tactician.

2. If you can do a thing secretly then no need to be open about it: The owner, admin and creator of this site is a Muslim. So you can take the screenshots, send them to him and have those particular memes/posts deleted from TWS

3. If someone says very hateful things you should stay silent, take screenshots and use them for propaganda to manipulate people
      alt text

@The-Mods

• Global Veteran

This post is deleted!

• Global Veteran

This post is deleted!

• Global Veteran

This post is deleted!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.