Can I be someone better
    Would it even matter
    If I tried again
    Or am I doomed to fail
    Like so many times before
    Would it even matter
    Do I matter
    Do you even care

Just a lot of dark thoughts lately needed an outlet so here it is. Hope you all enjoy somewhat glad to see I can still come up with some darker lines occasionally.

• Did you write this?

• Yes I did @Max256

• @Wicked_ Then if you disappear,I have to say our world lost a amazing and great poet!and I will miss such good poems so please don't disappear,it matters.😇😇

• OMG, I just read all your poems ,they are too good.Are you really a poet in real life?
    if not you should become one ,a lot of people would definatly read them,or should at least publish them !
    I really like them.
    I also write poems sometimes ,but I am a bit sad now because mine look so lame compared to yours.

• @Max256 No I’m not a poet in rl. I wrote for fun and as an outlet. Some people say I’m a wordsmith. I say I just write from the heart and what my muse sends forth. I will state that I was mentored by an amazing writer for a couple of years and that she really helped develop my ability. So if you find your stuff lacking don’t. You write from your heart and write what inspires yo. It’s all a matter of practice and learning a craft.

• @Max256 No I’m not a poet in rl. I wrote for fun and as an outlet. Some people say I’m a wordsmith. I say I just write from the heart and what my muse sends forth. I will state that I was mentored by an amazing writer for a couple of years and that she really helped develop my ability. So if you find your stuff lacking don’t. You write from your heart and write what inspires yo. It’s all a matter of practice and learning a craft.

• That’s beautiful, definitely relatable lol

• @Wicked_ Thank you😊😇

• @Wicked_ yes I'd miss you (i DO miss you), yes it would matter, yes i would care. You're very special and you are in my thoughts even when I'm too busy to be online and express them, much love to you Claire, you are an absolutely exceptional person in every way xxxxx