Recently came out of emotional and abusive relationship and feel lost at where to start my life again ?

• I’ve recently came out of a abusive relationship and emotional one after 30 years and I’ve forgot how to live my own life instead of living how he told me too? What now? Where do I start? How do I start finding what I like again?

• Social apps or chat good person

• 30 years? That makes you 50 atleast so at max u hv another 30 years to live, which means this is not the end of your life 30 years guve it sometime eventually u will find a way, and also u don't have to fibd the way, just stay as u are good things will gradually come :D

• @thisisme2 I'm sure there are numerous things in life you already know you don't like, as well as several that you do. As far as the rest, give it some thought, and give some a try. You'll find your way, I have no doubt

• @thisisme2 find good person to chat

• 30 years!!That's a long time to have been carrying pain. You need to take some time for you. Make a list of things you want to do and try to get to the bottom of it. Don't be afraid of a little quiet time.

• Brava! You answered your questions yourself when you decided to end this relationship .. it is at that moment that you decided to leave again .. with your courage, you have your life in hand, you are a tree that has returned to bloom .. you know what you like, you know what you want .. live now and lots of luck and joy :)