• Okay so I’m not saying that everyone sucks. Basically, I’ve seen a whole lot of people post that this something is really wrong with this site and it used to be so great and everything. Today, I realized that they weren’t all that wrong. So really, where ARE all the awesome people? And where did the good ol’ TWS go? 7 months ago, when this site started, everyone were best friends and it was such a happy place where people could just say what was on their mind and relax. I miss those days, and I think a lot of other people do too. Now, we have a lot of other people who try to be nice, but then the person doesn’t turn out as expected. They try to help you out and everything but then, you realize that they’re not helping at all (if you get what I’m trying to say). Sometimes you think he/she is the one, your true love, but then it doesn’t end up like you thought and hoped it would. Basically what I’m trying to say is that this is nothing like it was before. Before, it was SUCH A HAPPY PLACE. After I left for 3 months and came back, it just turned out to be even more depressing. I was on the public chat today, and I was consoling 3 people at once just to comfort and try to tell them not to kill themselves and that their life is precious. This site is EXTREMELY ADDICTING, but right now, a lot of people, especially a lot of the people (if not all) that have been here since 7 months ago are just not getting the best vibes like they did before. So to get better vibes, and make this site get more people everyday, let’s try to stop the negativity and try to increase the enthusiasm and positivity. This will help everyone in many ways. First off, it’ll help people be happy 😊 and we all want people to be as happy as can be. Second off, we can help people stop having suicidal thoughts. I have had suicidal thoughts, personally, but then I realized that I have a long life ahead of me so why don’t I just enjoy my life until it’s time to go 🥂🍷🍫🍺🍻. Lastly, we can try to make TWS like it was before. All the people that joined in the 3-7 months ago range probably get what I’m saying. So I hope we can try to do something about this.

• Music Lovers

@kat_15 said in WHERE IS THE OLD TWS:

we have a lot of other people who try to be nice, but then the person doesn’t turn out as expected. They try to help you out and everything but then, you realize that th

We think its the people who can make TWS great again. Are we thinking that many people are doing private chat that's why we don't see them so often on topics?

Ask questions and start engaging discussions and the old TWS should be back.

Happy to hear that you care about the good old times :) We want more positive people like you !

• how to put some tags?

• @talkwithstranger i didnt even know the admins went throught the posts

• @kleed69 Use the @ symbol and then the person’s username. Like this: @Kat_15

• @kat_15 thanks

• 7 months ago TWS had 100's users and that was the whole community back then.
    Any new person would join that crew and by spending a insane amount of time with the same group they would become besties.
    Today TWS has close to 60 thousand users and 15 thousand daily unique visits.
    And more people join everyday.
    With more people joining, the older members think that they have enough friends or they are reluctant to let new people in their group, so they form groups of their own selected friends, they find other places like instagram or discord or whatsapp to keep in touch with each other and slowly they move on from TWS.
    They do visit every now and then but very rarely does a new person get into the old gang.
    TWS is what it was(with quite a few extra feature though),but people change, the users change and site content gets modified according to them. People who complain that the site isn't what it was just miss their old friends who moved on.
    The only thing you can do is make new friends and make your own new group and help modify the TWS content as per your wishes.

• @lucifer_ well said brother
    clap

• @talkwithstranger Actually , it's not at all about topics , it's about the peace . The amount of flags is increasing day by day . Everytime i go on public chat , some or the other person is either abusing others or sexting or asking for a girlfriend or boyfriend . Discussions have become boring . It's not like v have any clique or something , now also v old users love to chat with strangers and befriend with them but now the condition is that half of the good old users have left due to other horny users . All we need is peace . If this place becomes peaceful once again then more and more new people will be attracted to this site and they'll stay like we did .

• Gamers

Ummm yeah, so i have heard about THE OLD TWS, i dont know about any of that stuff, i just come here to chat with a few people i like

• @cutie-cat EXACTLY!!!!!

• Watch Anime Eyes

@kat_15

7 months ago, when this site started, everyone were best friends and it was such a happy place where people could just say what was on their mind and relax. I miss those days, and I think a lot of other people do too. Now, we have a lot of other people who try to be nice, but then the person doesn’t turn out as expected.

What i mean is that entropy is everywhere

• @thestrangest Is this a........compliment?

• @kat_15 no, maybe watch the 1st 2 min of the vid to understand what entropy is?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@kat_15 by the way, this account has been on TWS for like 2.5 months+ and my last one which was n°1 on posters and 2°(or 1 i don't remember) on reputation was here for like atleast 5.5 months so i don't think the site has only existed for 7 months

• This post is deleted!

• And i don't feel like TWS has changed much, it's always been cancerous

• Watch Anime Eyes

@giraffe said in WHERE IS THE OLD TWS:

@talkwithstranger i didnt even know the admins went throught the posts

Lol they do it A LOT. Around 1/100 upvotes on this account and my previous one came from them and i had 1500 on my last one and something like 450 on this one

• Has TWS only existed for 7 months? That's weird i thought it'd be longer