• Soo, i need an advice.
    I smell.
    Pretty sure you made a face of disgust hahaha
    But my situation is that… i don’t really smell. I shower everyday, i put a deodorant on my armpit, and i always make sure that i don’t smell.
    But when i’m at home, i usually don’t use deo ‘coz i’m at home and i am comfortable as I am alone.
    So sometimes, yes, i do smell.
    And i know it’s disgusting but that’s when i am only alone at home.
    In addition, if i don’t use deo, i use this soothing lotion niacinamide which also makes me NOT SMELL (sorry for my english as i am not fluent tho i am living in an english language country due to work). So yeah, if i don’t use deo, i use the lotion on my armpit.
    I make sure that i don’t smell at all, although i do smell sweaty but not to the point that i smell funky like that sour smell.
    Now, i stayed with my partner’s house for a week, which he is with his family as we are planning for our wedding and I live far away from the city. I use deo when we go out and i use lotion when we don’t, which is when we are staying at home (their house). When I am on my fifth day stating at their house, one night my partner told me I need to shower, while im hugging him, ‘coz he said i already smell. And he still loves me of course i know that, but he also knows that i don’t use deo when i’m at home so it’s just natural to smell when i don’t shower for the whole day.
    It kinda triggers me, I mean it’s fucking embarassing. I’m overthinking now. I’m thinking what if his family also smelled me funky and just not saying anything??? What if he’s been staying quiet for too long but i smelled for the entire time i stayed on their house?
    I don’t know what to do. I’m thinking not to stay again on their house and tht i felt like not facing his family anymore and that i kinda feel embarassed to him. I’m feeling aloof all of a sudden ‘coz it’s fucking embarassing

• just use roll on deodorant after showering so u dont sweat, pretty simple

• @Anonymous028 just use deodorant all the time.
    I also have strong humour, since I was a child. I try using deodorant all the time, though, not all deodorants did it for me. Right now, I use Rexona Clinical (in cream) whenever I'm outside; when I'm only at home I use a random deodorant.

If your partner's family hasn't said anything, don't fret over it. Just make sure to bathe daily and use an appropriate deodorant when you're outside or having visits at home.

Do not think about what they could've thought or if they smelt you or not, just take more care about yourself. If it's truly bad, go to a dermatologist so they can suggest you a special deodorant for your condition.

• Shave under your armpit 2nd use roll powder 3rd wear a dress that cover ur armpit but not heavy 4th every 3-4 hours go to the bathroom and wash ur armpit with soap like lifeboy or nivea .. etc and use the roll on then deo .

• yea best to were deodorant

• Global Veteran

It's sad no one wants to hang with a fellow smelling like some domesticated hoofed mammal stiffed by kitchen snow. No one also like being told they smell bad I guess?? yeah...and if you ever notice your bf dodge talking to you, rush to open windows or turn and face the other way as you try talking to him. It's probably bad breath or your armpits giving off an evil odour again. It's tremendous you know the source and how best to deal with it. Just add a little fun into that daily routine with toilet balls or diffusers. Whatever fits perfectly.

• @Anonymous028 nuskin scion

• okay, so here is advice from a medical student and grooming freak, first off use wax stribs, then use some glycolic acid liquid or cream from your local chemist and lastly, use deodorant on top. Apply body mist. Don't use lotion on your armpits.