• I broke up with my partner during lockdown. There were lots of issues and I couldn't deal. But previous to that we have been together for years and I love him.

However since then, I got drunk and my housemate and I got.. frisky. My ex/partner doesn't know about this and we keep having long heart to hearts about how to make it work. This is making my feel so guilty because I cant tell him, but also because I dont think I deserve his attempts to reconcile.

And ever since we broke up my more flirty, hedonistic side has come out and I keep making decisions and changing my mind on what I actually want.

Side note, Its also exposed a very strong crush on my housemate, which seems to be reciprocated but it's been so long since I was last single that I'm not sure what's normal, what's playing hard to get or anything.

Please help. I like them both and they both fill my needs in very different ways what should I do?

• @WinterHorn you should calm down and think of reasons why you like each one of them. Just be relaxed,watch their behaviour around you, you have to look for the one that makes you laugh and smile the most, the one who cares about you the most. Most people go through this a lot, I've helped them. It's okay to love two people, but you should know your heart will always belong to one of them. You have to pick the one that understands you the most. Yes they help you in every way you need, but trust me one of them is better than the other, you just need to be calm.

Just watch their every move.

• think long and hard about which will be right for you. or you should do a polygamy relationship. just listen to your head and heart and choose what will be best for you in the long run.

• @Zarahh can we be friends

• @WinterHorn said in What do you do when you like two people?:

I broke up with my partner during lockdown. There were lots of issues and I couldn't deal. But previous to that we have been together for years and I love him.

However since then, I got drunk and my housemate and I got.. frisky. My ex/partner doesn't know about this and we keep having long heart to hearts about how to make it work. This is making my feel so guilty because I cant tell him, but also because I dont think I deserve his attempts to reconcile.

And ever since we broke up my more flirty, hedonistic side has come out and I keep making decisions and changing my mind on what I actually want.

Side note, Its also exposed a very strong crush on my housemate, which seems to be reciprocated but it's been so long since I was last single that I'm not sure what's normal, what's playing hard to get or anything.

Please help. I like them both and they both fill my needs in very different ways what should I do?

While you are single explore your pagan side enjoy yourself.
    It's your life make yourself happy
    Feel free to p.m. me on messages are open

• Follow me back

• u should impregnate both of them and have children. if the child of the first one is misbehaving than he got bad genes from his mother so she's not good enough for u. it's a scientific solution :baby_light_skin_tone:

• @thegodbrother 😂😂😂😂

• The longer you keep the incident to yourself, the more it will eat you alive. I understand you do not wish to hurt this individual's feelings, however, it is necessary you let him/her know. Hiding it will only create a bigger problem later down the line.

Honesty is a powerful characteristic. It can hurt others, but it is better than hiding it like a coward. Sit him/her down alone and tell them. Their reaction will help you determine your next move.

Or you can let it eat you from the inside and watch how it continues to fester and unravel what you have created with this individual by pretending it never happened. It is ultimately on you in the end.

As for simply choosing: I would say you should simply enjoy yourself, but let them know you are just interested in fun. It is easy to become distracted and fall in love with any attention given to you. It is clear you have no set path, so let them know, and they may be willing to play.

Sometimes all you need is a release to rediscover who you are before jumping back into a relationship. So be free, have fun, but let them know. That's the important part. Leading someone on is just cruel, but you'd be surprised how many people will accept the idea of having a good time, because in a way, they wanna have fun too ;)

• My suggestion is to go with both of them, try both of them and if you wish to decide. Monogamy is a stupid thing not biologically adapt to our genes.

• @NewtTrouble what?

• @NewtTrouble ooh that’s what mean my bad Fam