An Open letter to TWS Religious Zealots (especially those who are more "active" around here and are extremely vocal about their beliefs)

• SEEKERS

Hello there fellow humans. Yes... I am talking to you all there, being called out from the shadow of your savior cross, cube or whatever upon which you pledges eternal devotion and a somewhat unreasonable vow of self-sacrifice.

I Used to be just like you all. A mindless (or extremely confused) human that had strong beliefs based upon a sacred text.
    I wasn't combative because I was really a christian (or so I thought) and being a christian, as far as I know and as far as pretty much 90% the gospel preach is all about "presenting the other face" and "reaching out to people with a child's heart". I am pretty sure yall (zealot warriors of Christ) been reading some other type of bible... or maybe yall just focusing on the Old testament, which is.... called old for a reason and if you had taken the time to read the gospel (which most of the time seems like a negative) you would know why... But then one day, the discrepancies between the texts and the dogma, the teachings and the actions, the words and the churches began to pile up and, even though I was not particularly bright or wise, it started to sound some sort of red alert inside my "Jesus-loving Heart" to a point I started, at first, questioning the "Clergy" of pretty much every temple I would go to worship.

First, they've tried to convince me of a bunch of horseshit, like "this is how we interpret the scriptures", which to my now skeptical mind sounded like " Hey, trust me here", even though their beloved old testment clearly says "Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord - Jeremiah 17:5".Then, they started with their veilled threats like "hey, you talking the devil talk, REPENT", not literally of course, because the clergy is lacking in many virtues for the most part, but damn they are good with words. Lastly, I was expelled from the little "egostistical and heretic club of dimwits" I used to be part of. Took me sometime to start questiong the validity of everything I was told and used to read in the scriptures, granted I never really read the scriptures by myself, but always acompanied by a tome of ultra-biased teological analyses taking my hand through it all. But once it started happening, it was a One way road away from conventional religion, which I know see as a mean to an end so to speak. it is a necessary path everyone (at least in the western society) must take to start their jorney of self-discovery and true apreciation of the divine.

So... now that i got my background out of the way while delivering some jabs at the whole religion-cult-thingy, I come here to propose a series of questions towards those self-entitled or deemed by their heretic and
    contradictory clergy "worshippers of the true god", whatever that may be.

especially @Silhouette. I've seen some of your most recent post about Homosexuality and I have some questions to bounce off of your thick, mostly empty and prejudicious skull (yeah buddy, you really pissed me off that's why I've thrown all courtesy out the window, since you dont seem to mind other peoples emotions and feelings anyway), but everyone is welcomed. Fill this post with your unreasonable garbage and dumbfounding dumb arguments. Reasonable people are welcomed to chime in, but I expect very few of this rare breed to be around this dark, troll infested, stupidity seething corners of the internet.

TLDR: I am a former christian zealot and could simply point out most of other christian zealots contradictions, especially regarding dogmatic aspect of their "warrior-like mentality". Also, I really dont like how @Silhouette act around this parts and this is kinda like a challenge.

I really dont feel like being around this post all day, so I ask @Global-Moderators to give me a hand here by deleting especially racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic and other untasteful extreme ideologic prejudicious and unreasonable posts. I thank you all in advance.

• Henlo Gang tws gay club but no homo SPARTAN Global Moderator Doggo Wuvers

@Thales_BG this is bs, everyone knows who’s our one true god and saviour, creator of life

Praise the sun

nice topic btw, fücking long to read tho XD

• it was said to me this way once that i really like. and btw, i am so far from a zealout its not even funny. my walk with God is slow and steady and lots of stumbling with baby steps for now

but i heard this once "its all based on faith. you beleiving this diety died for you to live forever again one day. if you go through life beleiving this lie and in the end you find it to be false, what did you have to lose except maybe being a fool. oh, but if you dont and the end comes and you have no faith or followed, you have everything to lose"

guess id rather be a fool with that much on the line

• @Thales_BG Yoooo this is a lot of text 😁

All jokes aside, I agree with what you said. I hate people who think they have the right to tell others how they should live their lives. It's bullshit, bro. You'd have to be a literal saint to judge other people, and random strangers on the Internet ain't saints. Far from it. Live and let live ✌

• @NathanOnFire said in An Open letter to TWS Religious Zealots (especially those who are more "active" around here and are extremely vocal about their beliefs):

@Thales_BG Yoooo this is a lot of text 😁

All jokes aside, I agree with what you said. I hate people who think they have the right to tell others how they should live their lives. It's bullshit, bro. You'd have to be a literal saint to judge other people, and random strangers on the Internet ain't saints. Far from it. Live and let live ✌

You know what most people don't realize, that there is no righteousness in judging others. Ever. In fact this is what people have always done, and done, and done, throughout all of history. We have judged each other. We have not just called promiscuity bad, we called promiscuous people sluts.

Did you know that looking down on a person, looking down on any person, looking down on a bad person, calling somebody a slut, judging them, is a sin in christianity? In fact both the old and the new testament say that you are judged for the utterences of your toungue. It seems to be quite heavy in God's eyes, and yet everybody feels perfectly justified to talk badly about a bad person, don't they?

The new orthodoxy judges one not for being a slut, they judge one for calling promiscuity bad. They judge you for saying that men and women are not equal. They judge you for saying that your country is good. They judge you for saying that not every religion is the same.

Vegans feel morally superior to you. So do environmentalists. So do LGBTI enthusiasts. Everybody wants to feel morally superior. And from their high seat be able to judge others for not thinking the same, not acting the same. And of course so do Christians – just that everybody else nowadays feels morally superior to them.

But it is absolutely wrong to judge others. Even Christ himself said to the adulterous woman, that He would not judge her. You don't have to be a saint to judge others... On the contrary one will recognize how much of a saint you are, by how you much you refrain from judging others. You will never hear a saint call anybody a slut, or treat anybody like a slut, or treat anybody like they are morally superior to them.

However one also recognizes saints by the fact that they are ready to die for the truth. They are not afraid to speak up, even if they are hated. Jesus was hated and killed for telling others how they should live their lives. And yet he never judged anybody. That is what a saint is.

• @Thales_BG What do you mean by Zealot? If you mean a zealot by someone who wishes ideally to give themselves fully to God, I will bear that title. I try to "hold the banner of Christ" in every part of my life, not just online. I have the suspicion that you interpret these things in a much different manner than I do. Do I judge people unjustly? Sometimes, but that is my own failing that I need to repent of. I do not believe in "fear-mongering" as a means to repentance, but rather the love of Christ working through me and others to bring the broken into healing relationship with Christ. I believe personally that acts of mercy, charity, kindness, self-sacrifice, and gentleness are a weapon sharper than even the pointiest sword.

• @Thales_BG Yes, I can understand the reaction but there's no need to drop yourself to his level.

• SEEKERS

@WtfPoutindith couldnt agree more.

• @Thales_BG said in An Open letter to TWS Religious Zealots (especially those who are more "active" around here and are extremely vocal about their beliefs):

Hello there fellow humans. Yes... I am talking to you all there, being called out from the shadow of your savior cross, cube or whatever upon which you pledges eternal devotion and a somewhat unreasonable vow of self-sacrifice.

I Used to be just like you all. A mindless (or extremely confused) human that had strong beliefs based upon a sacred text.

I accept that you feel like you were mindless, after an experience of your eyes being opened. And I cannot judge wether you were actually mindless, for there are certainly mindless believers. And I would certainly agree with you, that just because a text is presented as "sacred" it would be mindless to put strong beliefs in it. Somebody once asked christians on TWS wether they were just going to church (and believe in sacred texts) or had actually tested the waters themselves. If you belonged to the first group, well yeah, you were probably not really a christian 🤷

I wasn't combative because I was really a christian (or so I thought) and being a christian, as far as I know and as far as pretty much 90% the gospel preach is all about "presenting the other face" and "reaching out to people with a child's heart".

Yup. Love the sinner. It's all Jesus does. Actually dies for the whicked in the end, instead of fighting them.

I am pretty sure yall (zealot warriors of Christ) been reading some other type of bible... or maybe yall just focusing on the Old testament, which is.... called old for a reason and if you had taken the time to read the gospel (which most of the time seems like a negative) you would know why...

Here is an interesting thought: The old testament is a set of stories, of God interacting with His people. That's how the faith was transmitted in israel: telling of God's actions, and people's actions. And people did a lot of horrible things.

One might also note the nature of the law of moses. The mosaic law was given by mose, not god. This is basically what Jesus says when he talks about divorce, and he tells them, that God sees it differently than moses allowed. So yeah, if you don't take the bible as a whole, including the gospels and John's, Jacob's and Peter's letters, you will not understand. Period.

But then one day, the discrepancies between the texts and the dogma, the teachings and the actions, the words and the churches began to pile up and, even though I was not particularly bright or wise, it started to sound some sort of red alert inside my "Jesus-loving Heart" to a point I started, at first, questioning the "Clergy" of pretty much every temple I would go to worship.

Yap. Poor clergy. Split itself. Does not act on Jesus words. Teaches nonsense. Causes millions to loose faith. Don't want to be in their skin. There always were saints too though...

Is your judgement right though? Is everything you call wrong actually wrong? While being sure that many of the things you call wrong, certainly are...

First, they've tried to convince me of a bunch of horseshit, like "this is how we interpret the scriptures", which to my now skeptical mind sounded like " Hey, trust me here"

You should never believe anything without a reason. People who want to be believed without a reason, should not be teaching. However, there are reasons that people today don't understand. At all. And yet they are perfectly rational and make sense...

, even though their beloved old testment clearly says "Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord - Jeremiah 17:5"

And this is why I've been writing such a long introduction. This one actually makes perfect sense. The man who trusts in man, and who's strength is human strength and departs from the Lord, actually calls curse upon himself. This is very factual. You can look at society today. People want to be like Gods, declaring what is good and what is bad. They declare themselves godless just so they can do whatever they want, any kind of immorality. (I mean the green party in the 60s in germany actually tried to make pedophily mass acceptable...). And society dies of it.

Then, they started with their veilled threats like "hey, you talking the devil talk, REPENT", not literally of course, because the clergy is lacking in many virtues for the most part, but damn they are good with words.

He. Yes they are. But many of them actually lack faith themselves...

Lastly, I was expelled from the little "egostistical and heretic club of dimwits" I used to be part of. Took me sometime to start questiong the validity of everything I was told and used to read in the scriptures, granted I never really read the scriptures by myself, but always acompanied by a tome of ultra-biased teological analyses taking my hand through it all. But once it started happening, it was a One way road away from conventional religion, which I know see as a mean to an end so to speak. it is a necessary path everyone (at least in the western society) must take to start their jorney of self-discovery and true apreciation of the divine.

Well my friend, you don't sound like you had a catholic past. But the clergy you depict could just as well be catholic. Most of them don't know the reasons behind their dogma either. Most of them actually don't believe in most dogma lol. However, I would like you to note, that before there were those final formulated statements, there was a centuries long rational debate. Their is logic in all of the catholic chuch's official teachings, and, it is all quite biblical. Just that most people don't actually know, nor put in practice as you have clearly recognized.

So... now that i got my background out of the way while delivering some jabs at the whole religion-cult-thingy, I come here to propose a series of questions towards those self-entitled or deemed by their heretic and
    contradictory clergy "worshippers of the true god", whatever that may be.

especially @Silhouette. I've seen some of your most recent post about Homosexuality and I have some questions to bounce off of your thick, mostly empty and prejudicious skull (yeah buddy, you really pissed me off that's why I've thrown all courtesy out the window, since you dont seem to mind other peoples emotions and feelings anyway), but everyone is welcomed. Fill this post with your unreasonable garbage and dumbfounding dumb arguments. Reasonable people are welcomed to chime in, but I expect very few of this rare breed to be around this dark, troll infested, stupidity seething corners of the internet.

Hehe, you didn't count me in :muahahaha:. Well any catholic really should take the church's teachings to heart: because indeed the first and foremost commandments are "love God" and "love your neighbour as (you should) love yourself". Which quite obviously does not contain the subordinate clause "as long as your neighbour is a saint".

Jesus love gays.png

TDLR: I am a former christian zealot and could simply point out most of other christian zealots contradictions, especially regarding dogmatic aspect of their "warrior-like mentality". Also, I really dont like how @Silhouette act around this parts and this is kinda like a challenge.

Point them out. However if you want to be better than the christian zealots I challenge you to do it with love instead of arrogance 😋

I really dont feel like being around this post all day, so I ask @Global-Moderators to give me a hand here by deleting especially racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic and other untasteful extreme ideologic prejudicious and unreasonable posts. I thank you all in advance.

I really don't expect you'll get that kind of response, but we'll see. I'm excited to see the results.

• SEEKERS

@pe7erpark3r Now that's what I call being reasonable and a good christian. you even meme about it, which is a telling sign of someone who is sure their beliefs could hold to the utmost scrutiny.

Regarding being arrogant, that's really my intention. To be irrestibly attractive to people that are too blind to see how they are easily manipulated. Also, I am not (or at least i dont think I am) christian, and I have a different spin on "being better than christian zealots". that aint possible by loving them, as in most case you are just beating cold iron so to speak... they dont really need love, and giving them love is just wasted energy. I rather give them insecurity, doubt and anger, as those feelings are easy for me to instigate and tend to cause a bigger reaction than ignoring their obviously flawed thinking.

oh, and btw, even though i dont consider myself christian anymore, I still hold his teachings in high regard as a proof that humans can be better if only they would control their bad side with a vicegrip, instead of projecting it on others and justifying it by pointing at the same book that should be the ultimate relief from hate.

• That's quite a lot to read. I admit I don't appreciate how condescending the post is considering I can flip that around because I used to be an atheist and now I am a Christian. "I used to be just like you".

• @pe7erpark3r Well said bro

• @Thales_BG hello my respected fella. I fully support your post about this. However, have you ever tried to flag such post before? report it to @Global-Moderators? If yes, then you are doing the right decision.
    As far as i concern, we can not control for whatever people posts or thoughts about their belief, we can drag Tag or many users who followed him. However, this is just a piece of humble advice from me, BE A MODERATOR. You will control all of that, but remember, you are not paid, you do it voluntary 🙂

Then if you get that title, please banned that Stoopid Hooman name Tag. Thanks 😉

• SEEKERS

@Nibba_Nibby I am not sure what has gotten into you recently, but my intend with this post was not to become a moderator as I am, as of right now, considering joining the bandwagon and abandoning this wretched place filled with immature and twisted people.

• @Thales_BG I am not a Christian,I am a Hindu.Though i am not religious but i still keep my faith in God and take part in religious ceremonies.According to your post in which you have said that you have left your religion by reading a few verses from the Bible which you don't find compatible with your way of thinking or maybe it's too violent.But i think that following a religion or atleast keeping faith in the Almighty is important as it strenghens our hope. I absolutely support your thoughts about these verses you have mentioned but still in Bible there are many good stuff which is useful to mankind(which also i really like).Actually all the major religions of the world were created by people in ancient times whose way of thinking differed from the people living in 21st century as they were very God fearing and superistisious. So i think every religion will be perfectly good if they are reformed somehow according to today's sceneario or environment as leaving aside the violent stuff every religion has some good stuff to offer to people to live their lives. Therefore according me it will be good if we just look into or follow the good side of every religion while rejecting the rotten stuff,instead of totally leaving our faith.

• SEEKERS

@Rajeev2021 I see your point Rajeev. I agree with it. although I am not religious or profess faith in any particular deity, I am not atheist. I have a personal understanding of spirituality and faith, and I really think it helps lots of people to get through life with hope. I am against fanatism and stupidity, and that's why I made this post.

• @Thales_BG said in An Open letter to TWS Religious Zealots (especially those who are more "active" around here and are extremely vocal about their beliefs):

@Codius well... if by dropping to his level I managed to get him out of here, I'm fine with lowering my reputation around and being considered not as wise. I really dispise him so much I wouldn't mind losing some respect over it. He really made some good people around here miserable with his nonsense, and Banning him didn't work out, so I had to take things in my own hands.

It is not a good thing to get others out of here. Because this means they are out of the discussion. They will not learn. They will not change. People learn slowly. He might have learned a thing or two. He might not have been changed as a man, but he might have gotten a glimpse of some of his errors.

And I'm a bit confused now. On the one hand you know about russian bots driving people into the corners and creating a draft between them, keeping them from talking to each other. On the other hand you do the same thing, by getting rid of those on the other end of the thinking sphere. Free speech requires them to be in on it. For also they have things they are right about. If you isolate them, drive them out, what will come of it?

My guess is he has been caught in the same wave, the demonizing of the other side wave, the draft creating wave. And here it has swept him of the page. And you yourself have been swept away by the same kinda wave, just on the other side of things. You've both left the site, because you invested so much energy into defeating the other...

@pe7erpark3r, you seem to be looking at this as some sort of big picture situation. I approached this as a way smaller picture. I will tell my line of thought here through an analogy. Maybe it will help in clearing out why a did what I did.

Imagine we are on a restaurant with a bunch of friends chatting and having a great time. The place is super busy and filled with all sort of different people. Then comes stomping in mister polish Nazi over there, and starts harassing everybody who is not a white christian in the joint. Then he comes to our table and start harassing our friends. Some call the staff of the place and hear things like "I am sorry but free speech and you could simply ignore him as well". Then they proceed to leave the place. We could spend the rest of the night debating him over why he is a fucking obnoxious moron, or a misguided young man. But that doesn't change the fact we are now alone, wasting our saliva on a guy that is clearly unwilling to talk. Then, we, tired from this whole pointlessly endeavors decide to leave the place as well. But then, something happens... Among the multitude of patrons of the restaurants, there were some that were also bothered by our mixed group of friends, but we're too insecure to say something... Now they start congratulating and talking to mister "Polish fascist" who got rid of the "scum" that were bothering them as well. When we all go back there, instead of one obnoxious scumbag, now we have three. We decide never to go there again. But then they start going on the same new place we choose to hang. We like diversity, so we choose a place filled with mixed people from different backgrounds, and that's the perfect recruiting ground for them, and they always end up recruiting one or two more sympathizer whenever we leave to avoid lowering to their level and keeping our moral high ground. Soon, they are outnumbering us and our mixed group of friends simply by the fact that most of our friends stopped going out for fear of running into them.

Now... If we, on the first time "Polish Himler" insulted our friends and the other patrons would have been decisive, firm, equally as harsh and aggressive as him, and gathered support from the other, non vocal patrons of the restaurant against him, and kicked him out of the place, we would still have a place to hang, friends to chat with on boring Wednesday's evening, and one less "radical" to deal with on our little favorite joint, as well as three or four "sympathizers of the polish extremist" rethinking if they are right simply by the fact that since they are too shy and insecure to expose their beliefs it means there is still room for a doubt, unlike our friend, mister "SS camp guard in the making" who were and probably will be for a very long time, completely possessed by his distorted world view.

I think, if you replace the group of friends with family members, the right choice becomes more easy to identify. Free speech is a two way street. Also, fire can burn both ways and he was a big proponent of "purifying" this place, so I am glad he was the one purged. And I didn't even said anything about he leaving this place prior to his pathetic attempt of leaving with the higher moral ground. I challenged him to a discussion, he left because he doesn't want to be opposed, he wants to be obeyed.

So, yeah, I am not a big proponent of pacifism to be honest, as I think the world would be a better place if instead of being patient and indirectly compliant to most of what we all can agree are bad individuals, we would simply give them a taste of their own medicine, or go even further a little bit and show him that difference between being good and being just.

Now I'm beginning to actually worry for you. You sound just as hateful and vengeful as you make him out to be. But he wasn't even that aggressive... Basically I have the feeling you managed to bring out the worst in him. And yet what you write sounds worse yet. He was never talking about actual violence. He wasn't even actually pronouncing Nazi ideas. You compare him to hitler... And yet he even said things like this:

Now, let me be clear: entering a foreign country as a temporary migrant is perfectly fine. Cultural exchanges are always very illuminating for everyone involved. Of course, one cannot also refuse offering asylum to women and children escaping from warfare.

The worst thing he said really is that homosexuality is bad. He didn't say that homosexuals should be killed, or beaten physically. I honestly don't think he's much of a Nazi. Are you sure its not just your emotions getting the best of you?

Free speech is not a two way street in the sense you make it out to be. Free speech does not give the unreasonable a platform. Quite in contrast it favors the reasonble, for only if you are reasonable yourself will you even be able to participate in the discussion. In a free discussion people will only listen to those who actually make sense.

Who do you think beat up the Nazi in the pic you posted? 99% chance it was an antifa member, e.g. the guys that want to bring about the same kinda hell on the left side. Stop falling for their tricks. This is evil. Evil breeds evil. Always.

And if there is no discussion, there will only be violence. And no matter the winner, the result will be hell, wether they are on the right side or the left. The only people who ever brought freedom and prosperity were the ones in the center, the advocates of free speech.

PS: His last message showed clearly, at least to me, that he has some unresolved trauma regarding being cucked by a immigrant from a third world country because I think he is projecting so much it is undeniable he should seek some therapy. Shadow possession is not a funny business and has been shown to be one of the most dangerous psychological process ever, resulting in things like, you name it, Hitler, Stalin and Mao. So... If you are reading this mister "polish cuckhold", not every woman is like your last one, and not every third world country peasant will steal you girlfriend. This fetish can be cured by therapy, so does your complex. Seek help and live a better life, instead of being the first to die holding a fascist banner in the coming war.

Stop speculating. I hate speculation. He was hurt in his pride, felt abandoned, especially by me I suppose. Which is his own fault for not reading my words carefully enough...

And last but not least, to take up your example: What do you think will happen to the people you drove out of that nice joint? They will meet in another place. They will connect themselves. And they will feel excluded, silenced. They will want to fight back, instead of being in the discussion, and making a new experience.

You know... evil needs to be fought. Early. And yet you simply force your opponent underground. You do not challenge evil, you make it regroup somewhere else. You do not talk to the guy, you do not show him that his ideas are evil. You do not pull those guys who were undecided on your side, which you would do, if you had actual arguments, and used your own free speech. Because a strong character is admired. Even by evil people.

I know it can be frustrating, and it can be hard. But if you don't fight it, if you don't actually challenge it, it will win. It will win in the form of left or right, whoever is stronger at this point. But it will win. Winning is losing, for the result will be hell.

What you want is to grow, you want to become somebody able of bringing people away from evil, of convincing them. You want to become somebody who is admired by people, somebody they will listen to.

I mean if you take the psychological example to its end, simply for yourself, this is who you want to be... you know it! You want to be a good person. You want to constantly fight the evil inside you and you want to win. And you should.

Mother Therese once answered to the question what she would change to make the world a better place... She said, "I would change you and me". People like that make the world a better place. We need this kind of people. And anybody can become like that, really anybody.

• SEEKERS

@pe7erpark3r Fucking amazing dude. Legit, I am speechless. You certainly are an extremely reasonable guy. you actually made me despise that whole "shenenigan" I pulled of there. Let's just say I have some uncontrolled demons yet to come to ligth and that whole thing was written while I was going through one of those... "exorcisms"... as jokingly yet weirdly accuratly tend to call those events. You were right to worry about me. I wasnt really ok. As I am sure you are aware, I have been extremely on edge around this parts, lots of stupid dramas affecting in a way I didnt think would still be possible after all these years of "interneting". I need to take a break. From the internet (as I am sure you would imagine this isn't really the only place I hang around while surfing them webs). I am mentally spent from this sort of fear and hate-mongering enviroment.

You can clearly see I was being just as redical as Sillhoute, and yes, good on you for calling my BS about his "complexes and Projections". I was doing that myself through him. I projected everything I hate about myself in him. and that's no Speculation btw. I know and I admit I can be just as prejudicious and Aggresive as him (even tho I am slightly more educated on his demeanor on private sectors of this site, where he thought no one would see his discourse, still no reason for me to reciprocate ten-fold like I just did here)

As I said before, I have a shady, unlikable past, and I aint no saint. I am working on it though.
    Glad you called me out. Thanks.

• SEEKERS

@pe7erpark3r BUT, one last thing before my break. Yes, My emotions where getting the best of me for sure, but one thing I think he made quite clear throughout most of his discourse around here, which is... in a way, some sort of reason for my association of him with Nazism. He is a White supremacist. He makes sure to make that one pretty clear. He does believe black and brown people are inferior (especially if they are female). You can clearly see that in some instances where he interacted with these people, thus leading me to believe he is indeed that, a white supremacist. Not sure how he thinks it would be the appropriated way to deal with inferior people, but I cant really picture him, at this moment, giving them a fair chance.

Free speech is not a two way street in the sense you make it out to be. Free speech does not give the unreasonable a platform. Quite in contrast it favors the reasonble, for only if you are reasonable yourself will you even be able to participate in the discussion. In a free discussion people will only listen to those who actually make sense.

This tho, I cant really say I agree 100%. once again, in an Ideal world where reason was a Common thing, that would be true. This world isnt really filled with people like you. Dude, I am not even half as reasonable as you and I still sound pretty reasonable most of the time compared with most people. It is most about the crowd then it is about the Preacher. Look around, and tell me if it doesnt look like there is a clear divide? Like, of course Reasonable people can spot and refute most of the Unreasonable people's speech, but does it seems like people are listening to reason? I really think we have opposing view on that simply by the fact of our different background. I will not speculate about yours (I dont like speculation either but I am prone to doing it because I am a work in progress towards being truly reasonable), But i will tell you about mine. Being a Brazilian and being around people from very different walks of life in a fairly mixed community, I can tell you one thing for sure: no matter who we are talking about, chances are they are looking the other way or simply too guillible to discern flaws in the logic of whoever they agree with. We are a brown country with a tradition of miscegenation, still we managed to elect a president with very worrying ties and discourses. I will provide a link with the most recent debacle and a good glimpse on the state my country is in Right now, so you understand why I said what I said about free-speech (which is not a real thing in here BTW)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-51149224

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.