Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?

• Soul Searchers Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

@pe7erpark3r

I said kjv cuz compared to niv, nlt, and some translations there's no omission of verses. But yeah, when you experience Jesus and the Spirit of God personally into your life you don't need any philosopher, google, pastor or whatever to give you proves.

Bible says You need to believe to be able to see. Many of the world will know the Bible as much as Lucifer does and they'll derive philosophies from it whiles being led by false spirits. It's sad but it's OK, because unless you experience darkness you'll never acknowledged light. Because light IS and doesn't exist. People who live in clouds of darkness, conditioning and confusion if you tell them about The Light of the World they'll always tell you there's nothing like light because they don't know and don't even want to believe just a little bit something called 'Light' is ( "exist" in their terminology)

• Movie Buff

@pe7erpark3r I will tell you what it's like to believe anime characters are real, Childish. 😄

• Movie Buff

@pe7erpark3r said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

You should really check out TLIG and read (quite) a bit. If you open your heart, you might understand what we are talking about, and why it is different from believing that comic characters are real.

The fact that you need some kind of God in your life after learning science is what I don't understand. As for missionaries like TLIG , they are just using people's suffering to gain more popularity. Nobody truly needs it but nobody knows that either.

• Movie Buff

@pe7erpark3r Dude my point is we can all experience what we want. You want some reality where we are all creations ? Yeah you can have that if you believe it that deep. Why do you think the Bible asks you to believe in the first place.

• Movie Buff

@Kaneki-kun said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

You say I'm idiotic? Oh well let me be idiotic in Christ, it's far better than to be intelligent in the world.

I truly wish you all the best in your adventures with him.

@Vex-Man I said search your heart not follow your heart. And Christians ( born again people in Christ) and the rest of the world truly don't know how to pray, but it doesn't mean they don't know who to say a prayer.

(What is prayer? Prayer normally is a communication between man and God. But the people doesn't even know that. They think prayer is making noise and jumping around in the name of God and prayer. God is in constant listening mode on every heart, as a matter of fact the bible says "our souls (thus our hearts) are the very heart beats of God. So If you just humble yourself and seek God with the heart and mind of a baby you will definitely see His presence in your life)

Now what that scripture means in saying Christians don't know how to pray is I) they don't know what to pray for and ii) don't have the words to please God with their prayers unless led by the Spirit of God.
    That's why He (The Holy Spirit) intercedes for us before God. In other words, He shapes our (Christians, born again people in Christ) prayers to the form and format that is pleasing to God.

And I can testify to that, when I became a born again Christian I knew shit about prayer, I didn't even feel like saying a prayer. When everyone else was praying my eyes were just closed and I'd be like an illiterate, just listening to others praying or I'd say a little prayer and that's it.
    But then as I grew in Christianity (living like Christ) through the Spirit of God and His teachings I began to know how to pray. And when the need to pray comes He tells me exactly what to pray for, He gives me the words.

PERSONALY I don't need anyone on here to believe or even listen to what I'm saying. But this is my experience, this is my experiment, I tested the waters and The Truth revealed itself to me. I don't even come from a Christian family first of all but this is my testimony. Whoever wishes to say is bs can say #freedomofspeech..

but know y'all should know this *1 John 4:2-3 Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. Let he who has an ear hears wisdom and seize from foolishness.

@pe7erpark3r God isn't even the God of religion it's just society that labeled Him like that. But yeah I understand for the sake of this discussion you have to put it like that.

The thing is many people don't even know what's God's name (and even Christians and many religious leaders) so they confuse Him with so many stuffs and rubbish.

Following the teachings of the Holy Spirit, God (I Am is His name) never brought any religion, from the Old to New Testament there nowhere stating that and if there is show me.
    It was people, as you can read through out the Old Testament "The people of God" and at that time everything was by the law, and there was nothing like grace as we see today, so just anybody couldnt come and claim he's a "pupil of God" and it had to be like that.

Then Jesus Christ came with Grace and it cancelled condemnation by the law. So from there we started hearing about Christians and Christianity which first was a mockery and insult labelling followers of the teachings of Jesus. Then as time went on it became known by all and became a religion, a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion. And our times came where religion became the belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power and a particular system of faith and worship. And people thirsty for power took advantage of it to control, rule and cause harm to society with the help of the devil, the pupil's ignorance and laziness.

@Kaneki-kun said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

@pe7erpark3r

I said kjv cuz compared to niv, nlt, and some translations there's no omission of verses. But yeah, when you experience Jesus and the Spirit of God personally into your life you don't need any philosopher, google, pastor or whatever to give you proves.

Yes, you should always get a translation that is close to the original! And if you want to compare biblehub.com's interlinear translation is a good place to get a feeling of what's really written in the original greek or hebrew text.

And just a note for @Vex-Man who always claims that we have no orginal of the bible: We have texts (in and out of the bible) that are 3000 years old and have been copied over the centuries. And the mistakes that are introduced over so many years are miniscule. So we can rely around 99.9% on the greek texts we have of the bible.

Bible says You need to believe to be able to see. Many of the world will know the Bible as much as Lucifer does and they'll derive philosophies from it whiles being led by false spirits. It's sad but it's OK, because unless you experience darkness you'll never acknowledged light. Because light IS and doesn't exist. People who live in clouds of darkness, conditioning and confusion if you tell them about The Light of the World they'll always tell you there's nothing like light because they don't know and don't even want to believe just a little bit something called 'Light' is ( "exist" in their terminology)

I wouldn't judge them so harshly. For believing is not the same as thinking. Believing is trust, and you need to learn trust, by trusting, by making experiences. If we could prove that God exists, they would not have won anything, but that now they think that God exists. But still they would not believe. And faith is what they really need.

Oh no I'm not judging them fam, I'm just saying the truth. I mean I don't think there's anything condemning in what I said

• @Sij 100% agree with you.

• @Indrid-Cold said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

I skimmed these pages and @spaceboy should probably get most kudos just for staying on-topic. But I'm not criticizing. As a veteran of debates like these, I can confirm that everyone has their own hobby-horse to shoe-horn into the debate. Would we really have it any other way?

Who would not 😂

Me, I long ago had my head turned by the books of Barbara Thiering, whose forensic, ultra-scholarly writing took in both the Dead Sea Scrolls, Nag Hammadi and contemporary apocrypha, to suggest the J-Man was 'just' part of some Jewish-cult-to-end-all-Jewish-cults. The research not only seems detailed enough, but it also fits my personal level of pessimism about a tangible, interventionist God.

But you have read up on her critics in the meantime, like a good boi(ntellectual) I suppose 😋

But if there's one thing I hate in religious debates (and sorry to the above users who've done it), it's when people draw a parallel between fictional characters like Batman, Spider-Man, etc, and Jesus / God. God, if He / It exists will necessarily transcend context. So if there's a story where Batman breaks down the fourth wall and boldy presumes to give the reader religious instructions (and even with the freak-out stories of Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman, I don't think there has been), you can legitimately compare him to Jesus. But not until then.

Good point yeah. Why do you always come up with points I'd never ever think of?

Also, I stand with @AllAboutGay on the existence of The Gays in ancient antiquity. This prehistoric skelington has the same distinctive gap in his teeth as John Inman:

gay skeleton.jpg

I love your humor! And yeah, totally. Maybe we all descend from a gay couple after all...

• @spaceboy said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

@Vex-Man said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

I mean @pe7erpark3r here and not an apostle. And my thoughts were relates about Jesus mentioning in early Christian's apocrypha. And the ideas of these texts are far different from the official version. Fog cannot appear without a fire. That make me think, that someone existed. Yeshua or maybe he had another name. Someone was crucified. It was very popular type of execution in Rome of those time. And the execution of these man, became a start point of Christianity religion. That what I mean under words 'Historical Jesus'.

A very good point, and I like the analogy (fog + fire).

P. S.: Unfortunately we won't know the truth about those events. I mean the real story-line, the real chain of events.. Maybe Zarathustra will know, or Abdul Alhazred.. But not we..

You will see, that there is quite a bit of evidence, that the ghospel's accounts (in large parts) are in fact historical, when the debate procedes. I hope @Vex-Man returns 😅

• tws gay club but no homo

@pe7erpark3r Although i am a believer of LGBT, i have some gay opinions about other religions as well
    ❤

I just came here to say here that muslims are technically christians.
    According to the bible, whoever will admit that Jesus is from god will not perish.
    Islam agrees that Jesus is from god though it rejects the idea that the one and only god has any offspring. Islam gives high importance to Jesus.
    Also, many gay things done in the name of Islam or Christianity are not actually parts of Islam or Christianity but the results of misconceptions 😋

But all humans should convert to LGBT to achieve universal love ❤

• Movie Buff

@Majestic-Catfish said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

I also hope you will behave in a new debate. Whenever you run out of rational arguments, you clutch personal offenses.
    @AbhiKerala, @Indrid-Cold, @spaceboy, @Kaneki-kun, @Sij All 5 users behave with enough respect and manners.

I'm sorry If I have acted without respect. Good luck to everyone.

• Banned

@Kaneki-kun @Kaneki-kun
    Every religion perform miracles too
    Why should anyone believe Jesus Christ as their only Lord and Saviour?
    People can't just believe Jesus just like that the same way you can't just believe Islam is the only true religion and whoever disbelieves Islam , will definitelt go to hell .
    Question is how in the hell can you find the ultimate truth of the Afterlife in this finite moment of life? Would you believe that Islam is only true and Christians are false?
    What if Christianity was wrong? What if Islam was wrong? What if you're all wrong? Cause there are many other religions out there telling the same thing.. Rewards and Punishment.
    If God gave us freewill? And Hell really exist? Why prison exists in this so much called intelligent well designed world?

• umm there are also historical texts aside from the Bible that supports the existence of Jesus. Some of these authors are non-Christians like the Roman Senator Tacitus. He recorded the execution of Jesus by Pontius Pilate.

• @Vex-Man The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

What do Christian writings tell us?
    The value of this evidence is that it is both early and detailed. The first Christian writings to talk about Jesus are the epistles of St Paul, and scholars agree that the earliest of these letters were written within 25 years of Jesus’s death at the very latest, while the detailed biographical accounts of Jesus in the New Testament gospels date from around 40 years after he died. These all appeared within the lifetimes of numerous eyewitnesses, and provide descriptions that comport with the culture and geography of first-century Palestine. It is also difficult to imagine why Christian writers would invent such a thoroughly Jewish saviour figure in a time and place – under the aegis of the Roman empire – where there was strong suspicion of Judaism.

What did non-Christian authors say about Jesus?
    As far as we know, the first author outside the church to mention Jesus is the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus, who wrote a history of Judaism around AD93. He has two references to Jesus. One of these is controversial because it is thought to be corrupted by Christian scribes (probably turning Josephus’s negative account into a more positive one), but the other is not suspicious – a reference to James, the brother of “Jesus, the so-called Christ”.

About 20 years after Josephus we have the Roman politicians Pliny and Tacitus, who held some of the highest offices of state at the beginning of the second century AD. From Tacitus we learn that Jesus was executed while Pontius Pilate was the Roman prefect in charge of Judaea (AD26-36) and Tiberius was emperor (AD14-37) – reports that fit with the timeframe of the gospels. Pliny contributes the information that, where he was governor in northern Turkey, Christians worshipped Christ as a god. Neither of them liked Christians – Pliny writes of their “pig-headed obstinacy” and Tacitus calls their religion a destructive superstition.

Did ancient writers discuss the existence of Jesus?
    Strikingly, there was never any debate in the ancient world about whether Jesus of Nazareth was a historical figure. In the earliest literature of the Jewish Rabbis, Jesus was denounced as the illegitimate child of Mary and a sorcerer. Among pagans, the satirist Lucian and philosopher Celsus dismissed Jesus as a scoundrel, but we know of no one in the ancient world who questioned whether Jesus lived.

How controversial is the existence of Jesus now?
    In a recent book, the French philosopher Michel Onfray talks of Jesus as a mere hypothesis, his existence as an idea rather than as a historical figure. About 10 years ago, The Jesus Project was set up in the US; one of its main questions for discussion was that of whether or not Jesus existed. Some authors have even argued that Jesus of Nazareth was doubly non-existent, contending that both Jesus and Nazareth are Christian inventions. It is worth noting, though, that the two mainstream historians who have written most against these hypersceptical arguments are atheists: Maurice Casey (formerly of Nottingham University) and Bart Ehrman (University of North Carolina). They have issued stinging criticisms of the “Jesus-myth” approach, branding it pseudo-scholarship. Nevertheless, a recent survey discovered that 40% of adults in England did not believe that Jesus was a real historical figure.

• Music Lovers Movie Buff Freedom Writers GSP Patrol | The Proofreaders

@pe7erpark3r @pe7erpark3r said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

@Original-Satan said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

I agreed to make a new debate,

First, I will never change my position. Second, yes I said you to make new debate. You made a new topic and now whole TWS has seen that new topic. It was a nice lesson for you. Next time you will think twice before misinterpreting your opponent’s position with your strawman argument- It is insane to say people historically did not exist with absolute certainty.

Now you have only two options-

1. If you want a debate without misinterpreting your opponent's thesis, you may debate here.
    2. If you want a debate with interpreting/misinterpreting your opponent's position, you can debate there (on new thread) with your churches' priests, bishops, popes. It sounds like they love to interpret/misinterpret everything.

and now you spam this here with a flood of information,

Third, the meaning of spam is unwanted email, usually advertisements. I have not put a single advertisement in any post. Well, here is a dictionary for you. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/spam

I cannot possibly answer, because I do not have the time...

If you did not have time, you should not start a debate with using someone else username in a topic.

You really seem to have a lot of time. I think you could use it in better ways.

Nice ad-hominem argument for your defense.

If you ever want a real debate you can join in on the other one.

This is the last debate between you and me on any topic/thesis . I will not join any new debate.

I also think you really missunderstand the idea of a negative claim, as a surefire way to win this debate...

Misunderstand*

A negative claim requires as wikipedia says "the absence of reliable sources to assert their validity".

That is your faith says, not Wikipedia does. Here is a screenshot for defining a negative claim -
    Alt_text. Negative claims are statements that assert the non-existence or exclusion of something. My thesis is all about non-existence of a person.

Of course this now I will counter with giving evidence to why the sources we have are indeed reliable. Bit by bit we can argue this through, if you want.

You can argue with me here any time, if you want.

For I do have the arguments to convince people.

So I do.

I might not be able to convince you, but I don't have to convince my opponent to win a debate 😋

True, you will convince the public with your fallacious arguments. I laud it.

So to say it clearly again: If you want to debate with me, we can do it slowly, argument by argument, after agreeing on a set of rules.

If you just want to spam a huge load of information as to why you are right...

Again, spam is an advertisement or an unwanted email. You annoy people in PMS, even though they do not want to discuss anything in their PMS. So yeah, you are a spammer.

P.S. you can read TWS community rules for knowing what a spam is.
    PPS. When I went offline for two days, I had to refute more than 7-8 arguments. First people do debate with me, then you argue with their own arguments. They too argue with their next arguments. I did not say that I did not have time. I had to refute all of them. This rule certainly attributes to you first.

well have fun alone 😋

You can rejoin or leave, I do not care.

Ofcourse I sent you wrong article. Sorry. As he says he thinks it is a positive claim. I had another article which I wanted to send you. There was a missing copy-paste of weblinks. Below one was actual weblink-
    https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/did-jesus-exist/

I don't think you have a proof of his existence. Therefore, there is no reason to debate on this topic anymore.

You seem to believe everything as long as you find an article that fullfills your criteria for reliable. However that article is simply wrong. Your other article was right.

Fulfills*

Ditto rule goes for you. You believed on an article which is well written by a christian. You misquoted Wikipedia for describing a negative claim XD. When you shift the burden on someone whose thesis holds for ‘Non-existence of a person’, we call it “argument from ignorance”.

Friendly reminder- Even thou you may present eye-witnesses in upcoming arguments, they are often considered as bad evidences.
    https://www.psychologicalscience.org/uncategorized/myth-eyewitness-testimony-is-the-best-kind-of-evidence.html

I hope you do know that many authors of articles are wrong, even the reliable ones? I hope you do know that many scientists and historians are wrong? I hope you do know that believing an article or a scientific paper because it conforms with your opinion cannot be called rational, right?

Why don’t you check Wikipedia though ? Why don’t you check other websites ?
    http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/socialsciences/ppecorino/phil_of_religion_text/CHAPTER_5_ARGUMENTS_EXPERIENCE/Burden-of-Proof.htm

http://www.patenttrademarkblog.com/negative-claim-limitations/
    https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=c25ad9cc-509b-40db-851c-b444abc2ce79

Applying the "burden of proof" to history just simply does not work. You can only apply the "burden of evidence" to history and then weigh up the propabilities.

Probabilities*
    Here you go again. Proof can be made thru science, photography, mathematics or logic. I wrote 2 logical proofs for you.

Premise 1- Josephus wrote extensive things about minor-minor people.
    Premise 2- Jesus was a minor people (your premise with -nor consider him to be of great importance.)
    Conclusion- Josephus wrote extensive things about Jesus.
    Conclusion is not true. He did not write about him extensively.

Premise no.1- Whatever the Bible says, is true
    Premise no. 2- The Bible says pigs fly
    Conclusion- Pigs fly, is true

Refute them if you can otherwise I will declare my win here 😉 . Convince to the public how pigs do fly. Give a demonstration of your Biblical truth.

Thus our new debate positions are actually better.

I wont change my position. I have my confidence+reason, you have your faith.

So to say it clearly, this is my last post in this debate. You do not need to answer what I wrote here. If you want to debate, come to the new one, and we'll look at all the arguments I just touched.

I wouldn't come there. If you want a debate with me, you may carry on this topic. I have decided to not debate with you on any other topic or any other thesis.

If you do not want to debate but instead be right,

Says the one who loves to call people “insane” for no reason at all.

then do not debate and most importantly do not learn from those who are of other oppinion than you, no matter how rational their reasons 😁.

Opinions*
    There are many misspelled words. Am I here for correcting your terms or for a debate ? OwO your fallacious arguments are wholly absurd and are not reasonable.

P.S. I did not know people do debate in PMS too. I do not give permission to anyone to disclose personal conversations in the public. You can come up with your starting arguments anyways.

• tws gay club but no homo

@Vex-Man Yes, according to Islam, Jesus is not exactly the biological offspring of god and not exactly god. But the bible says that the person who will admit that Jesus is from god will not perish. Islam agrees that Jesus is from god and that he is the messenger of god and gives high importance to Jesus though it disagrees that Jesus himself is god. According to Islam,both Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus are ordinary humans who were sent by god. There are Quranic verses which says such about Prophet Jesus. Even there are biblical verses which indicate that Jesus himself may not be exactly god

Just a letter written by Prophet Muhammad recorded in some book/books:
    "In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    From Muhammad the Messenger of Allâh to Negus, king of
    Abyssinia (Ethiopia). Peace be upon him who follows true
    guidance. Salutations, I entertain Allâh’s praise, there is no god
    but He, the Sovereign, the Holy, the Source of peace, the Giver
    of peace, the Guardian of faith, the Preserver of safety. I bear
    witness that Jesus, the son of Mary, is the spirit of Allâh and
    His Word which He cast into Mary, the virgin, the good, the
    pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allâh created him from His
    spirit and His breathing as He created Adam by His Hand. I
    call you to Allâh Alone with no associate and to His obedience
    and to follow me and to believe in that which came to me, for I
    am the Messenger of Allâh. I invite you and your men to Allâh,
    the Glorious, the All-Mighty. I hereby bear witness that I have
    communicated my message and advice. I invite you to listen
    and accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true
    guidance."[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 3/60]

According to the literal bible, a person believing in islam will not perish. So, muslims are technically christians although christians are not muslims.
    I apologise if I have ever made any gay mistake because of my gayness and I will try to correct them.
    But, i think that people should leave Islam and Christianity and join LGBT❤

The Islam and the Christianity are two biggest threats to humanity.

Yes, both Islam and Christianity are homophobic religions.
    And LGBT=Humanity❤
    So, you are right.
    All humans should join LGBT to achieve universal love❤

• Music Lovers Movie Buff Freedom Writers GSP Patrol | The Proofreaders

@AllAboutGay
    @AllAboutGay said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

@Vex-Man Yes, according to Islam, Jesus is not exactly the biological offspring of god and not exactly god. But the bible says that the person who will admit that Jesus is from god will not perish.

The Bible says whoever will believe in Jesus, will not perish/die. For the God has sent Jesus (not Christians) to save this world, not to condemn it. We were talking about the wars between Christians vs Muslims, but not Muslims vs Jesus.

that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:15-17 NIV)

Islam agrees that Jesus is from god

Islam rejects-

1. He is a son of God. (According to Koranic verse 5:116)
    2. He was crucified.
    3. He was raised from death by holy ghost/God/himself.
      Islam only accepts-
    4. He was saved by the God

Surah 5 verse 116-
    And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

As Islam states only Allah knows what unseen is situated in Jesus’ heart. Thereafter, he is not son of the God. Allah could see the Biblical God if it was situated in Jesus' heart.

and gives high importance to Jesus

The Koran does not give importance to Jesus but rather states he was so common that he slept, ate, felt like humans. Surah 5 verses numbers 69-75 elaborate, “he was just a human being and was tempted by even a Satan once. It describes he was neither a God nor his any type of associate. Christians are believers of an imagination being Messiah who never got divinity.” The whole Christianity is based on the idea of trinity, the gospels' truth and the Koran denies these 2 main concepts. Therefore, Christians are not Muslims or vice-versa.

though it disagrees that Jesus himself is god.

True

So according to the literal bible, a person believing in islam will not perish. So, muslims are technically christians although christians are technically non-muslims.

Not true because the Koran does not consider Jesus as a son of God and it does not believe in Jesus either. So, Muslims are not Christians.

But, i think that people should leave Islam and Christianity and join LGBT❤

It does not affect me because I belong to neither religions. I am a materialist and naturalist.

The Islam and the Christianity are two biggest threats to humanity.

Yes, both Islam and Christianity are homophobic religions.

Absolutely true.

And LGBT=Humanity❤

Humanity consists of 753 crores people not only LGBTQ.

So, you are right.
    All humans should join LGBT to achieve universal love❤

#No Comment because I consider LGBTQ is much more better and peaceful than Abrahamic religions

EDIT- I saw your edited post later so I would reply it here.

According to Islam,both Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus are ordinary humans who were sent by god.

Islam agrees on a point that Muhammad got divinity of God but Jesus did never get it. It dislikes and criticizes those people who associate Jesus with Allah/God. (Surah 5 -many verses)

A letter written by Prophet Muhammad:
    "In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    From Muhammad the Messenger of Allâh to Negus, king of
    Abyssinia (Ethiopia). Peace be upon him who follows true
    guidance. Salutations, I entertain Allâh’s praise, there is no god
    but He, the Sovereign, the Holy, the Source of peace, the Giver
    of peace, the Guardian of faith, the Preserver of safety. I bear
    witness that Jesus, the son of Mary, is the spirit of Allâh and
    His Word which He cast into Mary, the virgin, the good, the
    pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allâh created him from His
    spirit and His breathing as He created Adam by His Hand. I
    call you to Allâh Alone with no associate and to His obedience
    and to follow me and to believe in that which came to me, for I
    am the Messenger of Allâh. I invite you and your men to Allâh,
    the Glorious, the All-Mighty. I hereby bear witness that I have
    communicated my message and advice. I invite you to listen
    and accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true
    guidance."[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 3/60]

Zad Al-Ma'ad is not written by prophet Muhammad but is written by an Islamic scholar Ibn al-Qayyim who was born after almost all crusade wars. And it was not a letter, it was a book. Btw none Muslim follows him, they rather follow Muhammad (Sunni) or Ali (Shias/Shiites) or Wahab (wahabis) as their true prophets and the book Koran as their doctrine.
    Source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zad_al-Ma'ad

@AllAboutGay said in Vex Debate: was Jesus historical?:

@pe7erpark3r If you try to prove Jesus you should at least try to prove gays as well, since gays are by far the most persecuted,disbelieved (and invalidated!) group in the world.

@AllAboutGay is of the opinion, that gays were historical persons.

I hold the position, that gays were indeed historical figures.

So how could one prove or disprove that gays did exist?

The first problem of course is that all that which we are talking about happened 6900 years ago. We have a lot of LGBT texts, in the book of homosexuality and also apocryphical ones that talk about gays' deeds. Is an LGBT text enough to prove a gay's existence?

The question is, what should we expect to find other than LGBT texts? Should gays not be in some register?

I'll let straight people, or anybody who wants to join in, open the debate ❤

Please note I'm a gay man, so the debate will be gay like any other 😋

😂😂😂😂😂😂y tho? Why you have to do the bro like this 😂😂?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.