• I want to lose some weight and I was wondering if anyone (preferably female) has any advice or tips. If anyone has any workout or diets they recommend tell me those too. Comment or pm me!

• @emma183 dear person, is the diet for your health or is someone nagging you?
    2.) How much loss is needed? 3.) What is your normal breakfast to dinner? 4.) Best way to exercise...jogging, free-weights, water yoga?

• @Sabo-go-thud

1. Just for health and to feel better about myself i guess

2. 10-15 lbs

3. I usually eat lunch and dinner and a few snacks, mainly fruits, vegetables, and carbs with a little bit of protein for dinner. I try to drink a lot of water.

4. I don’t mind running but I like cardio workouts better

• @emma183 hmm...sounds like you have a pretty good hold on your health!
    Ummm.....have you done diets before?

• @emma183 okay. You have a good grasp of what you want to do. As for dieting.........
    I used to work in a bookstore, there are as many types of dieting (Keto, fasting, Atkins, Jenny Craig, Palio...) that it is...confusing. I would say, study a few...see what doesn't stress your body too much AND that you can stick to for 10 years. Why? Dieting is like weight-lifting, if you don't set a routine the body WILL grow soft on you.

• @Sabo-go-thud

Thank you! I’m pescatarian but I haven’t really tried dieting before. It’s hard for me to stick to them.

• @emma183 the best way is to eat a lot less suger, so skip like dessert and other sweet. that with working out is the best. (sorry not woman)

• @emma183
    you should try cycling! i've been a very avid bicycler ever since i was, like, seven years old, and i've never had any weight issues in my life. i'm willing to bet that if you cycled for an hour every day, you'd lose a lot of weight and keep it down too. you can trust me, i had a friend who had a similar issue and i gave her the same advice. she ended up losing around 55 pounds over the course of three months. all you need is persistence!

also, diets are sort-of worthless, in my opinion. 90% of them are either money-making schemes or bad for your health. one hour of physical activity every day + slashing your portion sizes by 1/4 will absolutely result in weight loss :)

• @sarah_the_magpie

thank you!

• Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
    Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
    Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
    Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
    Choose weight loss-friendly foods
    Eat soluble fiber. ...
    Drink coffee or tea. ...
    Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
    Eat your food slowly.
    AND Green Tea 2 or 3 times daily

• since you want help from a female, I can't offer help
    retard obesity

• Banned

This post is deleted!
  • Banned

This post is deleted!

• Just staying motivated can help you get in shape and look better. I think it's important to take care of yourself. In order to stay healthy and fit, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Also, I take Xenical (it helps to lose weight), I buy it online in Canadian Pharmacy

• Hi. Just a newbie in this platform. I saw your post and i thought, oh i also struggle with my weight. Want to be my accountability partner? I’m doing intermittent fasting but i still can’t let go of all the carbs that i used to eat. Especially rice. Well cutting down carbs is really the key. I got great results years ago doing atkins. However i fall off the wagon every time i have problems. I eat a lot whenever i get stressed. Anyhow, am trying to lose weight again. Goodluck to us!:)