Feeling hopeless and not knowing what to do

• Two weeks ago I left an abusive relationship that I've been in and out of for about 3 years now. Every time we were together my partner cheated on me and this time round they abused me physically and mentally (I have a socket fracture from them slamming a door on my head).

Throughout the relationship they cheated on me at every chance they got, insulted me and just degraded me to feel absolutely worthless and subservient. I recently found out that they were cheating on me with one of their step-parents that I thought was a friend of mine, when I look back so many things only now add up.
    I can't stop getting stressed, crying and losing my mind all day over this even though I don't directly think about it as much as I can. I'm feeling hopeless and sometimes I consider suicide just to stop it all but I stop myself when I think of my family. I just don't know what to do or how to cope, I don't feel like I'll ever be enough and I'll just keep getting hurt.

• Music Lovers

@Drinkstoomuch

Congrats on getting out of it, safely and stronger.

Your life, isn't determined by others. Dont let the abusive piece of shits get in your head. You are much better than that.
    It is their loss, not yours, please dont take any drastic measures yet.

Do not go through it alone.
    talk to your parents, your friends or heck you can talk to us if you feel comfortable. But dont be alone.

please talk to someone.

• @Drinkstoomuch Firstly, no words from me can compound the amount of abuse you have suffered and the pain that you’ve felt. However, the fact that you stopped yourself from committing suicide thinking about your family proves that you’re brave and that you have people who you love and are worth living for.

I would not stop you from crying as its a normal human reaction to one being hurt but I would definitely suggest, urge, request, plead and hope that when you’re done crying, you should never cry for this reason again as someone who doesn’t think twice before hurting is not worth it. Do discuss it with your near and dear ones. Amen!

• BEST REPLIES Hella Assassins Fake Moderators

@Yeah-I-guess

I can relate with that, my 1st ever relationship was very toxic and took me 5 good years to get over it, but don't lose hope, it's possible to get over it! Yes, I won't lie, scars will remain there, but there's someone respectful and good for you out there, all you gotta do is keep looking and never give up, everyone deserves to be happy you are no exception.
    But remember, don't do this "adventure" alone, rely on your friends, family and everyone that wants to help, you don't have to do it alone, I'm free to chat whenever you need advice! Cheers and hope to see you chin up soon 🙂

• You guys are right, they aren't worth it at all and I am trying to look ahead while bettering myself, I just have days like this where I can't control my thoughts and feelings and they get the better of me. It's hell on earth but people like you guys are what's keeping me going 🙂

• @Rayse I'd actually love to, sadly I don't have those sorts of connections lol

• BEST REPLIES Hella Assassins Fake Moderators

@Rayse @Karina-Kara and @Yeah-I-guess

This escalated quickly 🙄 can I join in the evil plan? 🕵️‍♂

• How about taking revenge for everything they have done to you?
    But doing something like that is not considered "good".
    And i smiled at your signature. Good one.

• Have them killed

• @Yeah-I-guess
    Huh?
    You have me!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.