• @thestrangest when u have no answer pls be quite

• @vahid-0 said in What is you imagination about god?:

@thestrangest when u have no answer pls be quite

I answered your question here (just click on "here") dumbass you just didn't read it

• Watch Anime Eyes

@mamababa12

You m8 like these bible verses btw:

SEXISM

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

HOMOPHOBIA

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

VIOLENCE AND SADOMASOCHISM(loving a person you feer):

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

“And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/leviticus-20-13-if-a-man-lies-with-a-male-as-with-a-woman-both-of-them-have-committed-an-abomination-they-shall-surely-be-put-to.png

SLAVERY

Except for murder, slavery has got to be one of the most immoral things a person can do. Yet slavery is rampant throughout the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments. The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves.

Many Jews and Christians will try to ignore the moral problems of slavery by saying that these slaves were actually servants or indentured servants. Many translations of the Bible use the word “servant”, “bondservant”, or “manservant” instead of “slave” to make the Bible seem less immoral than it really is. While many slaves may have worked as household servants, that doesn’t mean that they were not slaves who were bought, sold, and treated worse than livestock.

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!

What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn’t know they were doing anything wrong.

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

And these are just a couple of verses

P.S. usually  after i show a Christian these verses he tells me that it doesn't matter because most of these are in the old testament, well the 10 commandments are also in the old testament so do you also not want the 10 commandements? And by the way, there are no scenarios where a just and all good god would say “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” or “In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” or “Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” and a lot of other verses. And if you are going to say that you don't believe in these verses because they are in the old testament (by the way there are verses i mentioned outside the old testament but k) you'd have to say that you also don't believe in the 10 commandments since they are also in the old testament

• @vahid-0 your question- what is your imagination about god?*

1. God ain't perceived but ought to be proved through inference. A theist branch holds, for example, that as every product like a house, is the work of an agent therefore the world which is a product, must have an agent or creator who is called god. But we know this inference is inconclusive, because the one of the premise 'the world is a product' is doubtful. How is it proved that the world is a product? It can't be said that the world is a product because it has parts. Wherever we perceive anything being produced, the producer or the agent is found to work on the material with his limbs. God is said to be bodiless. How can he then work on matter to produce the world?
    2. God's characteristics according to theists are- unity, eternity, omnipotence, and perfection. But they're also doubtful. He should be supposed to be the cause of all things. But this ain't true, because we perceive daily that many objects like houses, pots etc aint produced by God. God is held to be one on the ground that, if there were many gods they would act with different plans and purposes, and consequently a harmonious world, as we have, wouldn't have been possible. But this argument aint sound, because we observe that many human beings like masons and even lower animals like ants and bees act together harmoniously to build objects like palaces, ant-hills and hives. God again is said to be eternally perfect. But eternal perfection is a meaningless epither. Perfection is only a removal of imperfection and it is meaningless to call a being perfect who was never imperfect.
      Hence, God doesn't exist

• @thestrangest yes i am ok dont worry about me
    but i want to tell you something that every body sees everything the way he wants and denies the other opinions
    you linked videos for why isnt there a god and how we are all fish
    and you will find other videos saying other things like scientific proofs saying god is there but you just ignore these
    and my friend you cant deny the presence of something if you cant see it
    if you say all the holy books are made up then how did they predict things happening in our current world
    and i am going to tell you again how can a universe this big and so detailed be uncontrolled and yet uncreated every thing is precisely measured and controlled
    why is earth accurately this far from earth?
    and if we were fish why didnt all the fish become monkeys and all monkeys become humans
    why are there still fish and monkeys?
    and about science
    you cant explain everything by science
    if you were in a place you dont know and there are two rooms with their doors open, one with light off and the other on

you will enter the on with its light on as you would think its more secure or something
    how can this be explained scientificly
    and as you said that living this life has a purpose anyways even there wasnt a god maybe by gathering money or by being someone important in your community
    but how does this all matters if you are going to die eventually?
    billions wont stop you from dying
    how can something be so carved and perfect and you say its just there nobody created it or controlled it
    i am not here to guide you to the right way or convince you anything and i hope you goodluck
    and i am not nearly capable or ready to make an end to this conversation but i surely know that science isnt the only guide i take in my decisions and the way i think
    and excuse my bad english

• @damncuteguy god exists",,,,,,,i will say u with reasons another time im tired now

• Watch Anime Eyes

@pinkfloyd said in What is you imagination about god?:

@thestrangest yes i am ok dont worry about me
    but i want to tell you something that every body sees everything the way he wants and denies the other opinions

Uhm sure, if you're saying nothing would convince me that I'm wrong then that's not true, evidence and/or a good argument for the existence of a god would but those don't exist

you linked videos for why isnt there a god and how we are all fish

Dafuq? No i didn't. Wtf are you talking about? Did you even watch the videos? Yeah we evolved from fish but nowhere do those videos mention that, Look dude those 3 videos i linked off at the end had 99% nothing to do with this debate. I just thought they m8 help you IN LIFE, you are getting me really angry with this because i was just trying to be nice with those videos

and you will find other videos saying other things like scientific proofs saying god is there but you just ignore these

Because those are all BULLSHIT, those aren't PEER REVIEWED, all of those videos are full of misrepresentation of scientific knowledge or blatant lies, You understand that scientists believe in evidence right? So if there was scientific evidence of god all scientists would become believers overnight? But as ut stands around 80% of astrophysicists and biologists are atheist (you know the onlu domains of science that study origins) and 60% of all scientists are atheist, you find me 1 video that actually has good scientific evidence of good and I'll fly to your house (when i get the chance to) and suck your dick

and my friend you cant deny the presence of something if you cant see it

Uhm? What? Yeah i can deny the presenceof anything if there's no proof for it? There are other ways to prove something than to show it to somebody by the way, I can't see air but fill up a balloon and voilà you've proved that it exists

if you say all the holy books are made up

I am saying that

then how did they predict things happening in our current world

They don't but even if they happened to loosely predict something you'd still have to give good arguments for why a god had to have given these predictions not just a man, because last time i checked there's something called superforecasting, humans do it, and it's much more accurate than holy books A.K.A. fiction books

and i am going to tell you again how can a universe this big and so detailed be uncontrolled and yet create every thing so precisely measured and controlled

Uhm, we humans love to notice patterns where there are none, for all the order that you see where you are in the universe there's just as much disorder elsewhere, the universe has been a mess for most of the 13.8 billion years it has existed

why is earth accurately this far from earth?

Uhm? Earth is 0cm away from earth last time i checked. Oh you mean the sun?
    1st "WHY" is not a question you get to ask here, "WHY" means that this thing must have happened for a reason which means that a conscious being that can think must have caused it and ofcourse i do not agree with that, if you ask "how" welp it's not that complicated we exist because we're in the goldilock zone, not the other way around, there are millions of other planets in the universe who are in goldilock zones and can sustain life, it's not that rare and there most likely is another place in the universe where there is life, the point is that this isn't impossible without a god, proof? It happened without a god, we know how it happened from the big bang to the assembly of gaz clouds to the assemby of stars, there are some pieces missing but that doesn't mean you can just jam your needless god in as a made up answer

and if we were fish why didnt all the fish become monkeys and all monkeys become humans
    why are there still fish and monkeys?

ARE YOU... FUCKING RETARDED

Do you even know what evolution is? We didn't evolve FROM the fish you see around today, us and fish and apes all share COMMON ANCESTORS. Pick up a science notebook

Optional:

and about science
    you cant explain everything by science

Yeah there are also philosophical qnd deductive reasoning questions but the things in the natural world that you can't explain with science... you can't explain with any other method. Scienceis the single most reliable method to find out the truth

if you were in a place you dont know and there are two rooms with their doors open, one with light off and the other on

you will enter the on with its light on as you would think its more secure or something
    how can this be explained scientificly?

Yeah that's common sense, logic, you know that going into a room where you can SEE danger is much safer, that's just logic which is a branch of epistemology which is a branch of philosophy, 100% of all questions i know of are either scientific or philosophical

and as you said that living this life has a purpose anyways even there wasnt a god maybe by gathering money or by being someone important in your community

I didn't say that it's necessarily that way, but yeah you can give yourself purpose by doing that

but how does this all matter if you are going to die eventually?

Having 1 life is infinitely more meaningful than having an endless one. If this life is so insignificant compared to the next one then it is much less meaningful than it being your only shot. Can't you find a reason to enjoy life as it is on this planet? You can? Voilà that's a reason to live yourself, does it matter if you die? Uncontrollable immortality sounds like hell, you'd surely want to die at some point

billions wont stop you from dying

Who cares

how can something be so carved and perfect and you say its just there nobody created it or controlled it

Uhm, because it isn't perfect, it isn't perfect for life, 99% of the species that have ever existed are gone and even if it was perfect. evolution creates creatures that are perfect for their environment from nothing, what's your point?

i am not here to guide you to the right way or convince you anything and i hope you goodluck

Dude you didn't watch any if the videos i sent you, you're a lost cause i wouldn't care anyways

and i am not nearly capable or ready to make an end to this conversation but i surely know that science isnt the only guide i take in my decisions and the way i think

Yeah me neither i also follow secular philosophy, you follow what i presume to be a sexist, homophobic, violent, slavery supporting religion but that's your choice

and excuse my bad english

No problem i can still understand you

Dude i seriously don't want you to reply to this, if you do I'm seriously just going to ignore you unless you actually reply to shit that hasn't been addressed in a (non-optional) video i sent or a paragraph i wrote for you

• @thestrangest just be more respectful if you know what respect is
    i didnt get this from my head but from the video you sent that our ancestors 185 m years ago were fish
    the one with the title there is no first human
    well i will be more patient you
    how was the fish created?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest just be more respectful if you know what respect is

I didn't disrespect you in any undeserved place and to certain extent you have to take into consideration the effort I've put in for you to just ask me to repeat myself too

i didnt get this from my head but from the video you sent that our ancestors 185 m years ago were fish

Yes the thing about the fish is truebut a LOT longee than 185 million years, wtf no type of evolution can happen so quickly.

WHICH VIDEO DID YOU GET THIS FROM? You got that from your head? I chose 3 videos that had nothing with what we were talking about because i thought they might help you but instead you didn't watch them and are giving excuses and saying they're just against what you believe so you don't feel like watching them, i don't care

the one with the title there is no first human

Ohhhhhh that one, that's not part of those 3, welp yeah there's nothing wrong with that video, wait did i link that video to you or someone else? WAIT I FUCKING LINKED THAT TO SOMEONE ELSE

well i will be more patient you
    YOU being patient WITH ..... ME? Ironic

how was the fish created?
    The 1st living being to exist was a single cellular life that then reproduced and started the tree of evolution and from it we get all life we gave today

Visually representation

0_1528155656516_evolution chart tell me why.png

Optional:

This video is really fun so i really recommend it

• @thestrangest and how was this single cellular creature made?
    or did just exist?

• @thestrangest the video says life began in a hot spring
    did water make the single cellular life?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest the video says life began in a hot spring
    did water make the single cellular life?

What are you getting at? Are you gonna say it was god? That doesn't work, unless you have proof something is right you can't make up answers Let's say we had NO explanations for any of this that doesn't make you right in saying it was the result of god

Optional video:

Welp we've already created the basic components under simulated natural factors so we know many ways it could have been created but we're not sure which one it is, here are 2 of them:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17987-how-life-evolved-10-steps-to-the-first-cells/

The 2nd one involves water

• @vahid-0 said in What is you imagination about god?:

@damncuteguy god exists",,,,,,,i will say u with reasons another time im tired now

I was also tired because of my day activities this is why I typed some words incorrectly but I just edited them. Our ancestors made great persons to god. It has been found again and again in the history of human thought that every reasoned attempt to avoid philosophy lands a thinker into a new kind of philosophy. I would give you an example of 'Buddha'- Although he was an atheist but he was averse to theoretical speculation, he never wanted to accept nor did he encourage his followers to accept, any course of action without reasoning and criticism. He was extremely rational and contemplative, and wanted to penetrate into the every roots of human existence, and tried to supply the full justification of the ethical principle he followed and taught. His teaching contained the germs of positivism, empiricism and phenomenalism. Because of these reasons his followers divided themselves in two religious schools and then sub-schools. And one of his school 'Mahayana' is the worshipper of God and considers 'Buddha' as a God.

• @thestrangest i really dont know how you re not sure yet and you are strongly convinced
    maybe you shoulf wait till you be sure then come argue with people
    but ok i ll go to the end with you
    if this was true did the scientists create a single cellular creature tipical and just like the one made million of years ago?
    the video something like" RNA and iron created the bases for a single cellular living creature"
    if that means they "created" it fully functional why didnt they "create" another creatures?
    why didnt they maked a dog maybe if they discovered the secret of life
    and if they didnt know how to make a single cellular creature then this theory is just wrong because as they failed redoing what was done m of years ago in nature in coincidence and without any kind of intervation
    yet they tried doing it again in a fully functioning laboratory and they failed
    and does that mean nature still produce single mullecular life till this day from the interacting of minerals in the ocean?
    and i would like to talk about another thing please
    do you believe in the presence of a soul?

• I don't imagine the things i can not see. I just feel.

• @notaboyorgirl good feeling---you can see with your heart--

• @damncuteguy dude pls say in one simple sentence that why you dont believe in god?

• @pinkfloyd i believe it deeply-----

• GoD == Group of Developers
    and like todays inventors of robots
    they are competing against each other just for the hell of it .......
    tho why they had to invent mother in laws I dont know ..... :white_frowning_face:

• @luv2lik god is single ---single----
    Group of god==no god