• @secondchance27 That's really sad to hear but I guess he's sincere about asking forgiveness from you because he confessed his mistakes to you. You are the only one who can decide whether to accept him or not but my advice is to follow the things that makes your heart happy.

• @secondchance27 don't give him this chance, he doesn't deserves it. If as you said you gave him one chance and he just threw it away the he is a dickhead and take advantage of your love. You don't deserve that gay, just go on. At its gonna be hard for you to overcome him but think all that things he did to you.....

• Giving second chances is actually a sign of weakness. Don't give him a second chance. This problem will continue to pop out in the future no matter how you hide it.

You should realize that even if you give him a second chance, your relationship will never be as smooth as before.

Also, he cheated you once, how can u be sure that he will not do the same again in the future.

• @secondchance27 it's ok to give him a second chance, just give him a chance maybe he's really sincere to you. everyone deserve a chance. but put limit to it.

• @secondchance27 In my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance but then once a cheater, always a cheater

• I think you should give him a second chance because I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

• @secondchance27 my opinion once a cheat always a cheat

• The man's an idiot.
    For cheating.
    And more importantly, for telling you he cheated.
    Get him out of your life fast.
    He has no idea about a lady's feelings.
    He has no idea of committment to someone else.
    I'm sorry to be so blunt, but, the pain you feel is not for him,
    it's for your expectations in your future life which is now ripped apart.
    If you stick with this guy you will always doubt him and doubt yourself,
    And understand, there is no such thing as forgiveness, all it is you, yourself,
    accepting something has happened and finding the strength and attitude
    to carry on living.
    Don.t live your life being controlled by the pain inflicted by a loser, kick the
    idiot into touch and use your energy to make a positive life for you.

• @secondchance27 Hey ,somewhere here I read that u were adorable...can we connect!!

• @secondchance27
    He broke my heart and cheated on me. I can’t just give him what he wants from me - including forgiveness

1. You said you feel broken
    2. There is no forgiveness involved.

Right after that incident in a marriage tours where we had the chance to talk over our upcoming union, he confessed about him cheating on me.

1. He confessed about his cheating on you.

That’s also when I decided to cut everything that connects us. But I still love him. Should I give him a second chance?

Then you asked us about second chance? Girl, re-read point 1-3. Now i asked you back, should you give him a second chance? Well, if someone cheated on me, there is no "coming back together as a lover". A cheater is a cheater. Period. But if you think you want to do it, be ready for next hurting scene like before.