• @jacob55 most importantly even though everyone has the right to offend and be offended because to discuss any controversial topic you have to risk offending people, thank you for not getting offended and taking my criticisms in such a chillaxed manner

• @thestrangest To be fair, I said I believe in God. I didn't say my God. I will not ever denounce anyone's deity. As you pointed out, my evidence is insufficient at best to prove anything, or at the very least to change your mind. Allah, Odin, Zeus, Jupiter (Italian Zeus), Jesus, Ellohim, Yahweh, and the list goes on... God, to me, is Heavenly Father. What the name or who follows that name can be extremely different but just as valid as my convictions. Because it is their personal revelation. I belong to a religion (I know, shame on me haha) and my faith and understanding of God are my own, separate even from my parents. I'm flawed, but I strive to be my best self.

• @thestrangest no worries. :) I'm just a chillax kinda guy.

• @jacob55 Thats quite worldly & mature of you.
    You have my salute,good sir.
    Live & let live ..

• Watch Anime Eyes

@jacob55 said in What do you think will happen after we die?:

@thestrangest To be fair, I said I believe in God. I didn't say my God. I will not ever denounce anyone's deity. As you pointed out, my evidence is insufficient at best to prove anything, or at the very least to change your mind. Allah, Odin, Zeus, Jupiter (Italian Zeus), Jesus, Ellohim, Yahweh, and the list goes on...

Roman zeus*

God, to me, is Heavenly Father. What the name or who follows that name can be extremely different but just as valid as my convictions. Because it is their personal revelation. I belong to a religion (I know, shame on me haha) and my faith and understanding of God are my own, separate even from my parents. I'm flawed, but I strive to be my best self.

Hmmmmm, ok I'll just stop talking now because I've been rambling for long enough but yeah. I think you already know what i think of believing in things without evidence, oh i didn't tell you already? Ok

Here's my question...

When we use the 2nd meaning(from the definition of faith in the dictionary):strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

Do you NEED faith to believe in your religion, as in, can you believe in your religion without faith?

Usually the answer is no

i didn't chose to be an atheist, it happened because i saw no sufficient evidence behind the religious claims, if there was evidence i would believe and of course faith is not a reliable pathway to truth since it can lead you to true and wrong conclusions with incredible inaccuracy so using it is useless

Why use an UNRELIABLE PATHWAY TO TRUTH to believe that something is TRUE. I don't think that's a good idea

I think you got my point. I'll stop talking now i think I've said enough, i could talk for days about this topic so i think i should wait for the next challenger. I'm going to sleep, good day/night/whatever

• Sounds good, eh?

• @layla Being dead is like being in a deep, dreamless sleep from which it is impossible to wake up.

• @hephaestus so how is having sex with Aphrodite working out for ya?

• @thestrangest Ares is cuckolding him.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@stranger_danger said in What do you think will happen after we die?:

@thestrangest Ares is cuckolding him.

For him this situation must suck, just like Aphrodite sucks off Ares. Lolol, ok i should stop. Though it was cool when Hephaistos made a trap for both of them and shamed them infront of all the gods, what a legend

• @thestrangest Aphrodite cucked me with Ares. Fucking bitch.

• @thestrangest Thanks.

• @wojta Sounds more like Hell to me.

• Will we born again?

• I believe it is like a loop
    Born-die-born-die....on and on.....
    i believe

• Gamers

after u die, u will go to graveyard

• Banned

Never think about that it just depressed mind so bad. I have experienced that. Live every moment of life , Don't care about anything be carefree. In hindi their is one song " Kal ho Na Ho"

• Banned

@iambucky said in What do you think will happen after we die?:

Never think about that it just depressed mind so bad. I have experienced that. Live every moment of life , Don't care about anything be carefree. In hindi their is one song " Kal ho Na Ho" It have English Subtitles.