• @preacher alpha males are everywhere.. what can you do ??

• @preacher We don't have to, and feminists actually believe in equality. You actually just admitted to being a feminazi. Wow calling other feminists pussies and emasculating them, great job. Keep rising up, no I think the world wouldn't be better with out men in it, but most definitely it would better without feminazi's like you. What a paradise.

• -delete-

• @jacksonl I think she likes the word oppression.

• We're going to do something about you sooner or later. Stop being manipulative and interfering with relationships crazy bitch

• @jacksonl looks like i made somebody mad! Hahahahahaha >:) thats what you get for playing with me

• @jacksonl My friend, crazy people like her can't be reasoned with, only ignored.

• @preacher if you are for liberating women why are you bombarding me with DMs asking about my husbands dick size?
    Peace not war.

• Your a hypocrite preacher just admit it

• Music Lovers

@evan-elderson haha. Welcome to TWS. Everyone here is crazy and stupid in their own way. But not like this coward bitch who wont reply to my response :)

• @willoww who are you calling a coward bitch

• @preacher you. What? Did it really take me calling you your true form to get your attention? You have replied to every response here. Except mine. Because I think I managed to find your weak spot; logic. Prove me wrong.
    I agree that in some aspects, there is inequlity between genders; to a certain level. However, there is also stereotypes against males.
    Its people like you that make these stereotypes stronger. The rift just gets stronger and we all move farther away from fairness and equality.
    One thing that I have come to realize, is that this is not really even an argument. Because you have nothing to contribute except empty comments. And yelling the same insult/nickname to err dude.
    I do apologize for swooping as low as you and calling you a bitch. Because that is just not a fitting name anyways

• @willoww you go girl

• @jacksonl lmfao. Thanks I guess :p 😂
    blush

• @cookie-princess exactly freakin cookies but preferably sugar cookies no icing or any toppings plain

• This is what it would be like if this preacher lady tried to work a few days in a pipeline. We will call her sandy . for almost 30 bucks an hour sure I'll do that if a man can do it I can definitely do it. then and here's Sandy at her second day at work o my I can't even eat without washing my hands but I'm covered in dirt and grease and I haven't slept but 3 hours and I didn't even get to get all the grease off from my hands and nails the first night and I still haven't ate I only had time to get a quick shower and barely eat when I got home last night what the he'll I didn't know it would be like this the first day of training was hard enough ok I'm taking a break I don't care (supervisor walks up to Sandy)sorry but we're going to have to let you go, (Sandy)what do you mean(supervisor) you have been standing around and that guy over there thought you were still doing your job and that big piece of metal that you were supposed to be taking care of well it just smashed Billy in the head soooo yea get the fuck out of here and get that God damn prius out of the fucking way you know you parked that halfway in front of where we pull all of the trucks through (sandy) are you kidding me I am not driving my car through that mud (supervisor) well sorry to say but about six trucks scraped down the side of that thing and also one of them knocked your mirror off too (Sandy) whaaa I hate this place I'll never come back again (supervisor) yea well I did just fire you so no you will not be coming back at least you got one thing right today (Sandy) speeds off in her car. Then there's Billy over there ahhh I can't see there's so much blood why God why did we have to let her work with us it was only for one.... then he dies o wait ughhh I'm I'm still alive.... smoosh Sandy backing over his head with the prius.

Not saying women can't do this job I'm saying very few would want to this and is just a joke as what this girl said pissed me off a bit and is to her not any other girl also I've never asked a girl for nudes actually it's me who have been asked by girls for nudes so yea she does look really stupid with what she said

• Valar Morghulis .

its time for men to end - I am ended.

0_1521675958546_d94601c2-8f44-4313-b7f2-1d11bce987db-image.png

You ended me .
    0_1521675644309_22e145f8-7fbd-444e-a3a5-1244808f1e41-image.png

You made snake soup out of me.
    0_1521676536336_1.jpg
    I hope i gave you stomach ulcer.
    0_1521676678280_2.jpg

My family was very sad . They swore revenge on you.
    0_1521675712144_2064c20b-7540-4460-b940-9f34d9a18f6f-image.png

They hunt you.They end you.
    You bad preacher.You dead Preacher.

• @preacher sexist much?