• After breakup Figure out who you are again!!! Every relationship, failed or lasting is an opportunity for Growth!! So you are not the same person who entered that failed relationship. Therefore ya need to knw who is about to enter a new one. Are you whole?? Are you broken?? Can you provide your own happiness?? Are you at peace with your self?? Just find your self first cuz if you dont know who you are, you continue to project wrong thing, which attracts the wrong thing!! Perfect the relationship with yo self first, and the way you want to be treated by ur partner!! Treat yo self that way, pamper your self look your best for you at all times not to him. Tell your self that you dont have to be in relationship, its not necessary! If you find one then thats good!! If you dont...thats good too!! Either way you are going to be okay! Time is too precious to waste, dont stay in situation that is draining the life out of you! Be real with your self and make moves!!
    #period

• alt text

• @ragnar love the advice bff ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• True Buddy
    Like its said
    ''You cannot love someone else until you love yourself.''

• @ragnar Ya habibi! Don't be like this. You know me and you are gonna' get arrange marriage real soon :D

• @mr-niceguy hahahaha for real?? Dont tell me you bout to give me one of your goats 😂😂
    goat

• You can have my property. I only have three goats ;(