WISHING YOU AND MISSING YOU SO MUCH ♥️

• Freedom Writers Henlo Gang Music Lovers Banned

HII MY BREATHTAKING PANDA 🐼 ☺️ , HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎈 I MISS U ALOT ,I STILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END, JUST WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALWAYS TRY TO BE HAPPY FOR YOURSELF, HOPE YOU R DOING WELL , AND ALWAYS TRY TO DO UR BEST , I WILL BE ALWAYS WITH U IN SPIRITS , HOLDING UR HANDS TILL DEATH, CROSSING EVERY GLOOMY NIGHT WITH U , AND IMAGINING A WONDERFUL HAPPY LIFE WITH U.
    I WANT U TO BE HAPPY WITHOUT ME ,SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I DID WRONG, I HOPE U WILL FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES I DID.

HERE'S SOMETHING I WROTE FOR YOU I HOPE IF U EVER READ THIS U WILL LOVE THIS :-

Tere aks ko dekh Jo khyal aata hai, use Mai chahu to bhi baya nhi kar sakta,
    Teri aankhon ka Noor dekh Joo jaha bhi khwab me doob jaata hai, use dekh kar bhi ye khuda dubara bana nhi sakta,
    Tu hai hi jaise koi mehwish haseen, jise ye galib bhi kabhi apna bana nahi sakta,
    Tu hai vo parinda jise koi kabhi apne khatir un char diwari me tadpa nhi sakta....

Kaise batau Mai tumhe, mere liye tum kon ho, kaise Mai tumhe, tum dharkano ka geet hoo
    jivan ka tum Sangeet ho, tum zindagi, tum bandagi,tum roshni, tum tazgi, har Khushi har pyaar ho, preet ho, ummed ho, aankhon mein tum, yaadon me tum, nindoo me tum, khwabo me tum,
    Tum ho meri har baat me, tum ho mere din raat me,tum subha me, tum shaam me, tum soch me,tum kaam me, mere liye paana bhi tum, khona bhi tum, Mere liye hasna bhi tum, mere liye Rona bhi tum,
    Mere liye jagna, Sona bhi tum, jau kahi dekho kahi tum ho waha, tum ho kahi, kaise batau Mai tumhe, tum nhi to kuch bhi nhi...by Krishna

The fragrance like a flower, the prettiest face with no fakeness and inner scars, Like a pretty and gentle soul, with so much love and so much positive hope,Having the memories make u happy but the sad part is, they burn you alive with so much cruelty....

I hope it hurts less, as time goes on, I hope things get better as life moves on, Understanding the feelings, accepting the memories, U can bear it with the strength of your own will and daring, Just having a hope of something is left and it's coming, I desire it's u again with no hurtful feeling, But let the time do it's thing, it's better for both of us and having a peace in being,I still just hope and will hope, as time goes on things get better and atleast not like this broke....

Here are some songs :-

YOU R SO BEAUTIFUL ❤️ AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOR ME ☺️TAKE CARE.

from panda 🐼 I didn't mean bells, guys , it's someone else,bells is my one of the best sisi.💜