• I have a relationship/ social media question. I started dating a woman in December. We talk and text daily, plus we visit each as time allows. Unfortunately, we live in different nearby cities.

The two of us have not agreed to be fully committed. However things are heading in the direction for a commitment based on our mutual interests.

Now for my question. She went to Vagas for a work conference while she was away she spent time visiting a male strip club. She made a striper friend based on her social media activity. This confession means that I have noticed her "likes" of some of tory guy’s racy posts. Should I be bothered or talk with her? I am not jealous but more irritated and feel semi-disrespected.

What are your thoughts?

• I don't respect this post :/

• please elaborate. I don't understand what was disrespectful with my message

• @David-R "she was away she spent time visiting a male strip club. " A girl like this should not be touched .

• She doesn't good at all but she did while in vagas with a friend. The male stripper and my gal seem to continue to like each others posts as they are created as of today. . Strange.

• You mf downvoated my post for nothing ! Your girl is fucking other men !! And I was warning you 😠😠 so you downvote my comment 🤬 . Fuckin dumb shit she told him that she visit male strip club and he is still with her 😂😂 .. 0 dignity .

• Look if shes that far gone unfortunately she aint the one for you.

• @David-R the minute u feel disrespected in a relationship, u walk away.

• @David-R man you should talk about it with your girl in person if situation allows with cool minds(making her comfortable enough to open up on her situation)
    You shouldn't reach a direct conclusion. Relationships are very complicated easy to break but very difficult to make again