• @DennisJM Just another day in hell man! 😄🤘🏻Me too probably!

• @Dark_Dastan Nothing!! just happy to leave this form.. till then want to be live alive not to live survive

• @knownsense You sound spiritual. It's cool that you've lesser attachments and desires!

• @Dark_Dastan well thanks I accept it but lmao I tell you one known fellow mentioned that one man's spirituality and another man's stupidity!! So I do not know about it but I know to breathe Consciously and aware of my surroundings to observe also to let it go !! And 'with agenda respond act or react but wisely !!

• @AllAboutGay Hehe sure mate! All the best to you!

• @knownsense said in If your world ends tomorrow...:

@Dark_Dastan well thanks I accept it but lmao I tell you one known fellow mentioned that one man's spirituality and another man's stupidity!! So I do not know about it but I know to breathe Consciously and aware of my surroundings to observe also to let it go !! And 'with agenda respond act or react but wisely !!

Sure mate that's a great way to live, I think. However, I feel spirituality just is knowing your soul. For me, it's pushed me to the limits when needed and helped me balance my life. But don't you find yourself too detached to stuff IRL, sometimes? Like people, or your favourite stuff? Or did I completely misinterpret your words?

• @Dark_Dastan I wish to submit myself fully to the Creator of the world , ask for forgiveness and finish reading a book.

• @Moshiach That's simply a beautiful wish, mate. I wish you all the best. 😊

• @Dark_Dastan thanks for recognising me I respect form my heart to you 😊🙏!!
    I have experienced myself and learnt a lot seeing my past positive negative experience and that's what I am now today !! have a choice and aware of my surroundings having Conscious about it not to hurt any being around me.. been in dark dungeon I loved it,untill I see my own darkness it's impossible to understand light and what wondeful colour full things can do in light.. I lived in shadow manipulating and lieing to myself with greed or agenda being selfish and ego centric not understand my own mind !! In the end I felt like I spat up on my own face repeatedly feeling pitty for myself and having guilty Conscious Al I did talks shit didnt let me grow.. so nothing is positive nothing is negative take as it is !! Without like and dislike!! I very much aware of all my avatar , Conscious about it when why what avatar to adopt if time comes!!so life is wonderful lucky me my family had load of wealth been there done there so not attached to materialism or any senstional things or orgasm show

• @knownsense We all have lived worse days. Some more worse than most people ever have. But what you did really may purge our negativity. It's great of you to follow that path. No doubts that it was always the battle inside that made you so strong and gave you clarity, mate. God bless! 🤘🏻