Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• @alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

No seriously I want to tell you all who won't believe in god an foolishly Asking for gods pic...!
    Guys it's really good you guys are not asking for your birth pic to your mom dad it's really appreciative thing..you foolish western ppl...

1st don't be so racist to think only westerns are atheist. I'm Palestinian man

See again u talk like kid understand my point why I said western people ..!

2nd

You don't understand the concept of evidence

Evidence means not videos my friend haha you don't have any evidence you just talk in air all time..!

Here's a fact : "you can't disproportionately the idea that everything was created 5 sec ago along with all your memory"

So anything can be wrong. Maybe your last comment wasn't even written by you but after the universe was created you had the memory of writing it put in your head.

Haha again you talk like kid first understand whole concept of god if you really want to meet god you have to worship him with faith..!

You can't know anything for 100% but we know that belief that you wrote your comment is justifiable because your comment..

You also can't know anything for 100% but I know caz I believe in truth I believe in faith I believe in god..!

1. Exists on a server

2. We can all see it at the same time

3. The site knows where and when you wrote it

We have a lot of proof like that for our births like...

1. Shared experience

2. Scientifically documented events

3. The photos of your mom pregnant (Not necessary

4. Test results that mean that your mom was tested to see if she's pregnant

You understand what proofs means truth... the things which u said it can be made fake how confirmed about that only one way DNA tests but you asked parents for DNA test definitely not why caz u believe what they said to you what they show to you that's what I'm trying to say belief faith...!

There's nothing like that for god

You guys heard about Swami vivekanandji... search his material an you gat some helpful information for you guys an stranger you also..!

Dude. He wasn't even muslim so he didn't believe in your god either

Haha hardly laughed I gat u my boy here see everyone I gat stranger here he always lieing all time he said swami vivekanand don't believe in god hahaha my bro for your information I'll tell you he was a great religious man he's student of swami Ramkrishna paramhansa he had came to London for only reason religious communities meeting an he presented ther hindu religion's concept he's big worshipper of god he wrote many books on god an culture an religion like Swami sanhita an you said he don't believe in god... Haha stranger ther I gat you I know you lieing all time..
    You had to thought about that you telling to who about whom I mean I'm Indian an Swami vivekanandji was also Indian All Indians knows that he's great believer an worshipper of god and you said to me haha 😂

Everyday god shows his existence but for understanding that you have to make yourself able to understand that... behind every miracle is god an You guys don't refuse miracles caz whole world heard an seen that..ur ppl not genius more than Doctors, scientist an even don't have information more than media, newspaper ... u guys r just foolish ppl who don't respect ur own parents how could you respect god...!

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

2nd there have been no scientifically documented miracles

Wrong totally wrong scientists an science accept miracles

Here's my answer again:

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too

You gat your answer bro in ur question haha you said somebody completely healthy an dies for no reason right you accept that then why science don't hav answer for this science isn't able to understand that dude I'll tell what happens exactly he's dies for no reason an somebody alive after down fall from 15 th floor means its ther destiny bro created by themselves... remember my past meseg on Sarah's post find an read again you gat answer...!

Here's a song to answer you:

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

@alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@lasttrain94 right bro but except one thing we can see god

Next time you see him take a photo, if you don't take a photo then i won't believe it happened

Haha seriously ur totally halfmad stranger I mean first read carefully my posts I said u bull you can see god every one can see god but first for that you hav to make urself able an capable for see an meet god....
    ur such a bull who don't have brain u gay first read my posts an then talk....
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1st you're a disrespectful person

You also my friend

2nd i don't understand howww you ldt yourself see god. It's not like I'm covering my eyes everytime he comes around

It's beyond your understandings ur not able to understand that..!

But if i can't understand that then i can't see god. Duh.

You really want to know what god is then listen bro first you have to believe in truth believe in good... ok then you have to know about what worship is... if you doing worshiping of god you ll definitely understand what god is..!

3rd apparentlyyou can see him so next time take a pic or it didn't happen

Again you talk like kid I said you read my past statements carefully then understand what I said an then talk man...

I understand. You're saying there's a method to allow yourself to see god and I'm saying that i don't understand how i can do that, then you're telling me I'm not meant to understand so i told you to take a photo of god next time you see him and then I'll believe you

You have to make your worship more deep you always worships god by standing against him saying always his name it's also called worshiping you gat what I said...!

• @one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

No seriously I want to tell you all who won't believe in god an foolishly Asking for gods pic...!
    Guys it's really good you guys are not asking for your birth pic to your mom dad it's really appreciative thing..you foolish western ppl...

I know why. It's because you're a nationalist bigot who hates western ppl :)

2nd

Evidence means not videos my friend haha you don't have any evidence you just talk in air all time..!

You truly don't understand what evidence means.

Here's the definition:

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

And here's the definition of fact:

"a thing that is known or proved to be true."

Here's a fact : "you can't disproportionately the idea that everything was created 5 sec ago along with all your memory"

So anything can be wrong. Maybe your last comment wasn't even written by you but after the universe was created you had the memory of writing it put in your head.

Haha again you talk like kid first understand whole concept of god if you really want to meet god you have to worship him with faith..!

Why would i believe anything on faith. Faith = Gullability.

Définition of faith:

"strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof." (Belief without evidence)

Définition of Gullability:

"Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence."

And Golability isn't a positive thing

You can't know anything for 100% but we know that belief that you wrote your comment is justifiable because your comment..

You also can't know anything for 100% but I know caz I believe in truth I believe in faith I believe in god..!

I already explained why faith is not good. Faith is Gullability and Gullability is something to be ashamed of

1. Exists on a server

1. Shared experience

You understand what proofs means truth... the things which u said it can be made fake how confirmed about that only one way DNA tests but you asked parents for DNA test definitely not why caz u believe what they said to you what they show to you that's what I'm trying to say belief faith...!

No no no no no

I don't believe anything on faith ever. The list of thise 4 things combined and a lot more is stuff which can be verified and counts as proof and evidence and faith is by definition belief without evidence.

You guys heard about Swami vivekanandji... search his material an you gat some helpful information for you guys an stranger you also..!

Haha hardly laughed I gat u my boy here see everyone I gat stranger here he always lieing all time he said swami vivekanand don't believe in god hahaha
    my bro for your information I'll tell you he was a great religious man he's student of swami Ramkrishna paramhansa he had came to London for only reason religious communities meeting an he presented ther hindu religion's concept he's big worshipper of god he wrote many books on god an culture an religion like Swami sanhita an you said he don't believe in god... Haha stranger ther I gat you I know you lieing all time..
    You had to thought about that you telling to who about whom I mean I'm Indian an Swami vivekanandji was also Indian All Indians knows that he's great believer an worshipper of god and you said to me haha 😂

NIGGA. I know he believes in god but i saud that he also doesn't believe in your god(Allah) just like me so me and him are atheistic(non-believers) towards your god

Everyday god shows his existence but for understanding that you have to make yourself able to understand that... behind every miracle is god an You guys don't refuse miracles caz whole world heard an seen that..ur ppl not genius more than Doctors, scientist an even don't have information more than media, newspaper ... u guys r just foolish ppl who don't respect ur own parents how could you respect god...!

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

You wrote 'Your's' wrong.

See. Your grammer is bad but mine really isn't

Scientists believe in science and everything that is scientific proven so if there were any scientifically proven miracles then all scientists would believe that they happened and then they would believe that there was a supernatural force behind them (god), so they'd believe in god.

Then why are there so many scientists who are atheists

Here's my answer again:

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too

You gat your answer bro in ur question haha you said somebody completely healthy an dies for no reason right you accept that then why science don't hav answer for this science isn't able to understand that dude I'll tell what happens exactly he's dies for no reason an somebody alive after down fall from 15 th floor means its ther destiny bro created by themselves... remember my past meseg on Sarah's post find an read again you gat answer...!

No no no no no. Not because science doesn't know why something happened doesn't mean your invisible man in the sky did it, it means you don't know what happened either. But what i was trying to say is that when someone who's healthy dies you have to say it's a miracle because if you don't you'd be illogical and inconsistent.

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

Good question but for answer u hav to answer my question first hav you ever seen air?

I can prove airs existence in a lot of ways, by blowing a baloon for example.

Have you ever seen our live means do u know how we alive..?

I really don't give a shit i just know you're a sexist homophobe anti-women piece of shit but that's for another day

I'm asked for show me air u bull..
    Hey u evil gay bull

Dude. I'm a good person, why do think I'm not

don't call me again that neither u know me u just copy paste from from net an u debating with me shut up an talk in manners nor I'll teach you th manners...

Dude. Those things are true by definition. At least i can prove what i say so don't just come at me with things that are just attacks on character.

And by the way the things i say might have been said somewhere else but that doesn't make them wrong

Dude that's exactly what I'm saying why we attacking each other personally you me just stop it from now it's debate only ok..!
    You didn't proved anything naa who said to you..

Dude. Where did i ever attack you personally? I never said anything about you which i can't prove.

Dude u did many time but anyway leav it it's not th topic from now it's decided we never ever attacks each other personally... ok hi 5

I never did that. Show me 1 example

For example read Sarah's latest post you ll gat your proof..!

Good question but for answer u hav to answer my question first hav you ever seen air?

I really don't give a shit i just know you're a sexist homophobe anti-women piece of shit but that's for another day

Hey u evil gay bull

don't call me again that neither u know me u just copy paste from from net an u debating with me shut up an talk in manners nor I'll teach you th manners...

Dude. Those things are true by definition. At least i can prove what i say so don't just come at me with things that are just attacks on character.

And by the way the things i say might have been said somewhere else but that doesn't make them wrong

Dude that's exactly what I'm saying why we attacking each other personally you me just stop it from now it's debate only ok..!

Dude. Where did i ever attack you personally? I never said anything about you which i can't prove.

Dude u did many time but anyway leav it it's not th topic from now it's decided we never ever attacks each other personally... ok hi 5

Just quote it nigga i have no time

• @one or repeat the same shit she said

@ragnar-lothbrok wrong bruh everyone can see god but first you have to make urself able capable to see an meet god...!

Can you scientifically prove a method that makes people able to observe and document the existence of god. Nope you can't so I'll just do the same as i stated before

You have no prove to provide therefore I'll just take the hitchens razor

0_1506960416234_what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-21499448.png

Yes I can prove u bull evil bull listen me carefully science is not able to what god is god an science accept that thing all time

Is that why 62% of all scientists don't believe in god

Or

Is that why 93% of biologists and astrophysicists don't believe in god

This is wrong information you hav proofs of this...
    I said 93% biologists and an astrophysicist believe in god ... I mean we can't accept what you said if you hav official proofs then give us don't talk in air..

It's true information

Here's the research

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

I want to tell you here one incident as a proof once in Mumbai city at one colony a couple lived they has child 4,5 years child he was innocent he was playing at 15 th foor an something happnd an he slipped an falled down to ground every person shouted who seen .. every one thought that he was no more but miracle happened he's alive totally alive except some bones cracked of his leg an hand doctors said how is it possible they also called it miracle they said it's not possible falled from 15 th floor person remained alive science can't be able to answer that science pulled up their hands In air for that then tell who saved him it's god...

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too?

Every miracle is coincidence for science is that wat you said... then you are wrong my friend coincidence happens only once in time not again an again if things ( miracle) happen again an again you can't call it coincidence then it's miracle

A coincidence can happen again and again and again as long as there are a lot of ppl.

Something that has a %0,001 per day percent chance of happening happens 10 times per 1000000 ppl a day and 7000 times a day between all humans. See we don't need god, just use math

Here's another good one:

u bull i had many proofs like this you can meet those ppl an I also had media clips you want see then you hav to come here we can ask for media clips to media persons...

Dude. If there was one documented miracle then all scientists would become believers but because there isn't that's so there still so many atheists in science

Look our fingers are not same meams one is big one is small then how All ppls thoughts r same thats why 60% scientists believe in god an 40 % don't believe... scientists didn't said which things we can't seen or can't know doesn't mean don't exists...!

Dude. The numbers are wrong.

It's 40 of scientists who believe in god

And 7-9% of astrophysicists and biologists who believe in god

You said that science permits the idea of god to be open and i told you that it's true but most scientists are atheist anyways.

Scientists always said which things science don't able capable to understand they called it natures miracle an nature means god...!

No nature doesn't mean god

Here's the definition of nature

"the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations."

U heard about Bermuda Triangle...! Science has answers for that...! If yes then give me with proofs

u r nothing man ur not able to handle urself bull and u challenge th god exists shut up u bull who th fuck u r..!

Please show some respect. Damn. And last time i checked i was a human being not a bull

I know ur not a bull but I said it in anger caz you provoke me all time...!

Here's proof:

This is proof Wikipedia an you called this page reasearch wtf I mean you just read page an also in those pages they don't gave numbers which

How can a bull type on a YWS comment with his giant rigid hands. He can't

Haha it's funny 😂

They're meant to be funny. I'm rediculing your ideas because by definition 'ridiculous' ideas are wirthy of 'ridicule'
    You need proofs then why I quote it you find ... nigga

Hey u evil gay bull

Just quote it nigga i have no time
    Hey nigga you need proofs that's why you hav to find it yourself..! It's on tws on Sarah's post

@one or repeat the same shit she said

Yeah you too nigga don't repeat an copy paste from wiki nigga

@ragnar-lothbrok wrong bruh everyone can see god but first you have to make urself able capable to see an meet god...!

Can you scientifically prove a method that makes people able to observe and document the existence of god. Nope you can't so I'll just do the same as i stated before

0_1506960416234_what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-21499448.png

Yes I can prove u bull evil bull listen me carefully science is not able to what god is god an science accept that thing all time

Or

I said 93% biologists and an astrophysicist believe in god ... I mean we can't accept what you said if you hav official proofs then give us don't talk in air..

It's true information

Here's the research

I want to tell you here one incident as a proof once in Mumbai city at one colony a couple lived they has child 4,5 years child he was innocent he was playing at 15 th foor an something happnd an he slipped an falled down to ground every person shouted who seen .. every one thought that he was no more but miracle happened he's alive totally alive except some bones cracked of his leg an hand doctors said how is it possible they also called it miracle they said it's not possible falled from 15 th floor person remained alive science can't be able to answer that science pulled up their hands In air for that then tell who saved him it's god...

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too?

Every miracle is coincidence for science is that wat you said... then you are wrong my friend coincidence happens only once in time not again an again if things ( miracle) happen again an again you can't call it coincidence then it's miracle

A coincidence can happen again and again and again as long as there are a lot of ppl.

Something that has a %0,001 per day percent chance of happening happens 10 times per 1000000 ppl a day and 7000 times a day between all humans. See we don't need god, just use math

Here's another good one:

u bull i had many proofs like this you can meet those ppl an I also had media clips you want see then you hav to come here we can ask for media clips to media persons...

Dude. If there was one documented miracle then all scientists would become believers but because there isn't that's so there still so many atheists in science

Look our fingers are not same meams one is big one is small then how All ppls thoughts r same thats why 60% scientists believe in god an 40 % don't believe... scientists didn't said which things we can't seen or can't know doesn't mean don't exists...!

You said that science permits the idea of god to be open and i told you that it's true but most scientists are atheist anyways.

Scientists always said which things science don't able capable to understand they called it natures miracle an nature means god...!

"the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations."

U heard about Bermuda Triangle...! Science has answers for that...! If yes then give me with proofs

u r nothing man ur not able to handle urself bull and u challenge th god exists shut up u bull who th fuck u r..!

Please show some respect. Damn. And last time i checked i was a human being not a bull

Here's proof:

This is proof Wikipedia an you called this page reasearch wtf I mean you just read page an also in those pages they don't gave numbers which

Dude i jusr saw the numbers on a science channels, let me find some more research

Sorry, here is the only worldwide survey i could find:

https://phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html

Haha it's funny 😂

They're meant to be funny. I'm rediculing your ideas because by definition 'ridiculous' ideas are wirthy of 'ridicule'

I know why. It's because you're a nationalist bigot who hates western ppl

See again you attacks personally

2nd

You too bro really cares for you

Here's the definition:

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

Définition of faith:

"strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof." (Belief without evidence)

"Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence."

I already explained why faith is not good. Faith is Gullability and Gullability is something to be ashamed of

1. Exists on a server

1. Shared experience

No no no no no

I don't believe anything on faith ever. The list of thise 4 things combined and a lot more is stuff which can be verified and counts as proof and evidence and faith is by definition belief without evidence.

Stranger you r really funny no seriously you always lieing an you all time givin fake proofs evidences an says always I only believe in proof haha 😂

Haha hardly laughed I gat u my boy here see everyone I gat stranger here he always lieing all time he said swami vivekanand don't believe in god hahaha
    my bro for your information I'll tell you he was a great religious man he's student of swami Ramkrishna paramhansa he had came to London for only reason religious communities meeting an he presented ther hindu religion's concept he's big worshipper of god he wrote many books on god an culture an religion like Swami sanhita an you said he don't believe in god... Haha stranger ther I gat you I know you lieing all time..

NIGGA. I know he believes in god but i saud that he also doesn't believe in your god(Allah) just like me so me and him are atheistic(non-believers) towards your god

See again you lieing an twisted your comment

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

Scientists believe in science and everything that is scientific proven so if there were any scientifically proven miracles then all scientists would believe that they happened and then they would believe that there was a supernatural force behind them (god), so they'd believe in god.

Here's my answer again:

No no no no no. Not because science doesn't know why something happened doesn't mean your invisible man in the sky did it, it means you don't know what happened either. But what i was trying to say is that when someone who's healthy dies you have to say it's a miracle because if you don't you'd be illogical and inconsistent.

Now I believe you're such a mental man ther I said to you wher science ends god start from ther

Here's another good one:

Don't repeat same thing

Dude. Why not. I'm telling you to do the same

NO NO NO

Here's the definition of nationalist bigot:

National origin discrimination involves treating people (applicants or employees) unfavorably because they are from a particular country or part of the world, because of ethnicity or accent, or because they appear to be of a certain ethnic background (even if they are not).

See, i can prove what i say

2nd

What? I showed you the definitions and it's clear that you didn't kniw it becauseof how you used those words later on in your post

Here's the definition:

Définition of faith:

1. Exists on a server

1. Shared experience

No no no no no

Stranger you r really funny no seriously you always lieing an you all time givin fake proofs evidences an says always I only believe in proof haha 😂

Dude. If you can't show me where is the fake proof i showed then you shouldn't say i used fake proof. That's just wrong

Where is the lie. If you can't tell me then don't say I'm lying. That's just annoying and misleading

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

Here's my answer again:

Now I believe you're such a mental man ther I said to you wher science ends god start from ther

Where science ends ignorance starts not god.

But why does your god start from there, why is it not zeus. You'll need science to prove that since religion isn't proof and you'll need logic to justify it since faith is illogical

Here's another good one:

Don't repeat same thing

If you repeat the same shit then I'll disprove you with the same shit

Naah you repeating fake evidence proofs again an again now listen you really want to see an meet god then you have to make yourself capable by worshiping him...!
    See how many ppl worshiping him but who really makes it perfect he/she definitely gat him..!

Naah you repeating fake evidence proofs again an again now listen you really want to see an meet god then you have to make yourself capable by worshiping him...!

1st there is no fake evidence and just because you're saying it doesn't make it true

2nd why would i wirship anyone, worship is a stupid thing to do. Why is your imaginary friend so insecure that he needs praise 24/7. When you admire someone you try to be like them and not worship them

See how many ppl worshiping him but who really makes it perfect he/she definitely gat him..!

Got*

Can you prove he exists tho, until you do i won't believe you nor other ppl who worship him

Or

It's true information

Here's the research

Here's another good one:

Here's proof:

Dude i jusr saw the numbers on a science channels, let me find some more research

Haha it's funny 😂

Haha you read this page carefully I mean you have to read that article your numbers r totally wrong man read it again..!

Or

It's true information

Here's the research

Here's another good one:

Here's proof:

Haha it's funny 😂

Haha you read this page carefully I mean you have to read that article your numbers r totally wrong man read it again..!

What are they then. I guess i might be wrong. Can you do me favour and help me use the real numbers. Sorry i heard the original numbers on a science channel, i think they might have only been talking about American scientists

• @one my arguments are valid work even if I'm not completely right about the numbers so it's not a problem

NO NO NO

National origin discrimination involves treating people (applicants or employees) unfavorably because they are from a particular country or part of the world, because of ethnicity or accent, or because they appear to be of a certain ethnic background (even if they are not).

2nd

What? I showed you the definitions and it's clear that you didn't kniw it becauseof how you used those words later on in your post

Here's the definition:

Définition of faith:

1. Exists on a server

1. Shared experience

No no no no no

Dude. If you can't show me where is the fake proof i showed then you shouldn't say i used fake proof. That's just wrong

Where is the lie. If you can't tell me then don't say I'm lying. That's just annoying and misleading

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

Here's my answer again:

Wrong totally wrong who said you said then you always lieing

But why does your god start from there, why is it not zeus. You'll need science to prove that since religion isn't proof and you'll need logic to justify it since faith is illogical

God allah ishwar all equal same one ☝🏻

Here's another good one:

Don't repeat same thing

You are nothing disapprove anything you just lieing an showing us damn articles

NO NO NO

2nd

Here's the definition:

Définition of faith:

1. Exists on a server

1. Shared experience

No no no no no

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

Here's my answer again:

Wrong totally wrong who said you said then you always lieing

We don't know what exists where science ends until science grows and reaches it = where science exists are unknowns

Définition of ignorance:

"lack of knowledge or information."

SEE. I'm right

God allah ishwar all equal same one ☝🏻

No they're not. Islam says that only the god of the quran is the one true god and the turah and bible have some truths. Don't forget I'm an ex-muslim

Here's another good one:

Don't repeat same thing

You are nothing disapprove anything you just lieing an showing us damn articles

Where am i lieing. Stop saying I'm lying because I'm not and just because you're saying I'm lying doesn't mean I'm lying. Calling me a liar is just an ad-hominim