Is it disrespectful to like other girls sexy/halfnaked photos on instagram when in a relationship?

• @Cierra-Warnock heloo![alt text](image url)

• I wouldn't retaliate, i was speaking figuratively, it's best to be the person you are and want to be regardless of what others do. One of my philosophies i try to live by (and it stops me from being an asshole when i feel wronged) is this- it's better putting your energy into making your life better than someone else's worse.You seem a nice person, try to focus on that and value yourself x

• @Lurker word, brother! I could have said this!

• @Lurker it just completely blows my mind is all because A. i would never be liking photos like that in the first place, especially if i was in a relationship and B. if my boyfriend even hinted that he felt a bit insecure about it it would break my heart, i'd stop instantly and completely understand where he was coming from. But you can't judge other people on your own standards

• @Scottish oh no, i didn't mean it like that. i completely agree with what you said, but figuratively explain to him if i was to like all these pictures of hot half naked men how would that make him feel. To be honest i know that he's either going to begin to understand and we'll work through it and he'll stop or nothings going to change and i need to move on. I just don't want to throw something away when there's so much good coming from it, not just the negative you know

• That's true, we're all different but a good idea is to use your own standards as a barometer of what you are/aren't willing to accept from others. I personally have put up with all sorts of shit for love and here i am single and alone anyway so was it worth it?

• Absolutely i couldn't agree more, walking away from love is incredibly hard to do. Its a mindwarp when your heart and your brain are in conflict.

• I think what you need to do is put up a big poster of a shirtless idris elba (or some attractive male hunk you're into) in your bedroom and see what his reaction is.

• @Scottish so have i! and i've explained that to him as well, in past relationships i've literally allowed myself to be treated like an absolute idiot because i cared so much and basically just got taken advantage of. It's so bloody difficult honestly.

Also he's actually going away for 5 months so it's making me feel worse about the whole situation. Not that he'll cheat or anything, but it's only going to make me feel more insecure and less close to him. I'm struggling with it all

• @Evil_Dead this actually put a smile on my face, thank you for that haha. perhaps i should!

• Fuck! That's a complication, a relationship neexs to be rock solid to withstand a 5 month absence. I sincerely hope it goes how you'd like it too. If you wanna talk about it pm me, some of my experiences im unwilling to air publicly and only able to open up about in confidence, still stinging i guess...

• I’m only 15 and a female that’s not right for you or your man to do that

• I totally get you but we aren't all the same... My ex would have alot of male friends and she would go out with them pretty often (we had a LDR) even tho I hated it, on the other hand, I could go out with my female friends and such and she would be totally fine with it. It's just about how ppl are, now the difference is if it really bothered me, she would have stopped it

• @Scottish i know, i feel like it's definitely going to make or break us. Thank you that's really kind of you

• @Lurker yeah i completely get you, i think the main issue with all of it is obviously my insecurity but it's that he's showing these other girls more attention than me? i am/would be more than happy for him to go and hang out with female friends etc. as long as i knew that he was all for me, if that makes sense. But he doesn't give me safety in that which is why it's becoming such a big issue

• You'll get there, it may be a long and painful road (It's one I'm walking down myself right now) but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've both trodden this path before and know it to be true even if the here and now is a massive kick in the nuts.

• Yea my boyfriend just broke up with me so anybody single?
    Things about me: I’m 15 female, like gymnastics and volleyball, I am very flexible, like to workout
    Reminder: boys 15 to 19 only
    Thanks, Cierra

• Gl with this tho, let us know how it went if u feel like it!

• @Lurker i will do, i'm seeing him for the last time this weekend before he leaves so will try and have a conversation about it some day this weekend

• Good luck and i hope it's not too painful for you. Let me know how it goes