• @g-a lets agree to disagree bro! :)

• @kana nah, something that i am wondering the most from you, how can you respect other people or somebody outside there even stranger when you cant deal with their perception? :thinking_face:

• @tws-user IT IS MEH BALU WHOM I KNOW YEAAA 😏

• @g-a did u edit ur comment Apu?!

• @g-a Love is not a necessity. Especially sexual love. Celibates, monks and nuns exist don't they?

I said "supposed to". I agree with you that we have come far from being a slave to nature but tbh Humans are animals when it comes to basic emotions that have been embedded in our psyche for survival.

And yea good thing you're here for a healthy debate. I thought for a moment you're getting heated up 😁
    If you weren't the one who down-voted me, the manning up part wasn't meant for you.

• @g-a I can't deal with others' perceptions? What makes you think that?

• @tws-user yea da damn keyboard -_-

• @g-a hmm

• @kana said in Reasons why relationships fail::

@g-a Love is not a necessity. Especially sexual love. Celibates monks and nuns exist don't they?

I personally dont agree with that. There are a bunch of people needs "da sincere love" rather than "lust love" like that. We as hooman indeed has a "sexual desire" but it is not da things that we should do at first. We need compassion and unlimited patience before we do "in love" and do such "bonding and sexual desire" like that.

It is not only happen in wooman, some men do have da same perception tho.

I said "supposed to". I agree with you that we have come far from being a slave to nature but tbh Humans are animals when it comes to basic emotions that have been embedded in our psyche for survival.

True, but again hooman is not equal with animals

And yea good thing you're here for a healthy debate. I thought for a moment you're getting heated up 😁

Heated up? Meh. I will be heated up when i have to face da coward like @Mr-H -_-

If you weren't the one who down-voted me, the manning up part wasn't meant for you.

Hahahaha. I never downvoted someone unless da election for global mods around a month ago.

@g-a I can't deal with others' perceptions? What makes you think that?

Coz you said i respect others regardless their opinion would you care to share da definition of this?

• @G-A

There are a bunch of people needs "da sincere love" rather than "lust love" like that. We need compassion and unlimited patience before we do "in love" and do such "bonding and sexual desire" like that.

Speak for yourself 😛 Different people have different priorities. Not everyone NEEDS love. Don't overlook the forever single community xD

hooman is not equal with animals

Um... okay. This is off topic.

I never downvoted someone unless da election for global mods around a month ago

That's cool. 👍 Downvoting isn't the right approach. One must put forward their point and respect the other's opinion.

you said i respect others regardless their opinion would you care to share da definition of this?

I don't think it's that hard to understand 😅. People's opinions don't make them liable to be disrespected.

• i think this discussion is going off topic, cant we just stay on topic please. some people are yet to experience love, so they claim that love doesnt exist and compare it to lust and etc. If love doesnt exist what is the basis of a family, i wonder. Love cant be explained but experienced. Just because you havent experienced something, doesnt mean that it dont exist.

• @tws-user
    Agree with that man 😉

Most of relationship failed because of the lackness of communication, no trust and comparing you or your partner with somebody else.

As long as i concern, it was da main things.

• @TWS-User

Some people are yet to experience love, so they claim that love doesnt exist and compare it to lust and etc.

Maybe that's it. But currently I'm pretty convinced with my opinion. Maybe it will change.

If love doesnt exist what is the basis of a family, i wonder.

Mother-child love (or father-child) is not being talked about.

Love cant be explained but experienced.

What th are we doing here then?😛

Just because you havent experienced something, doesnt mean that it dont exist.

Did i say it doesn't exist? 🙄

• @Kana werent u tryin to say dat it doesnt exist?

• @kana said in Reasons why relationships fail::

@g-a said in Reasons why relationships fail::

@kana said in Reasons why relationships fail::

@g-a Love is not a necessity. Especially sexual love. Celibates monks and nuns exist don't they?

I personally dont agree with that. There are a bunch of people needs "da sincere love" rather than "lust love" like that. We as hooman indeed has a "sexual desire" but it is not da things that we should do at first. We need compassion and unlimited patience before we do "in love" and do such "bonding and sexual desire" like that.

Speak for yourself 😛 Different people have different priorities. Not everyone NEEDS love. Don't overlook the forever single community xD

I AM SORRY BRO I AM KINDA HURT YOUR FEELING SINCE YOU ARE SINGLE FOREVER 😛😛😛😛 teasing him xD

It is not only happen in wooman, some men do have da same perception tho.

True, but again hooman is not equal with animals

Um... okay. This is off topic.

OKAY 😛

Heated up? Meh. I will be heated up when i have to face da coward like @Mr-H -_-

Isn't calling him a coward being heated up?

Hmm nope 😏 HE AVOIDED ALL OF MEH POST I GUESS SINCE I BLAST A MESSAGE TO HIM LIKE 8 QUESTIONS BUT HE NEVA APPEARED SO I CONCEDE HE IS A COWARD 😏

P. S. MY KEYBOARD IS KINDA BROKEN I GUESS.

Hahahaha. I never downvoted someone unless da election for global mods around a month ago

That's cool. 👍

@g-a I can't deal with others' perceptions? What makes you think that?

Coz you said i respect others regardless their opinion would you care to share da definition of this?

I don't think it's that hard to understand 😅. People's opinions don't make them liable to be hated.

AWWWW KANA 😍

• @tws-user hahaha. Dont hurt him bro 😉 he is a single foreva whispering

• @g-a

I AM SORRY BRO I AM KINDA HURT YOUR FEELING SINCE YOU ARE SINGLE FOREVER 😛😛😛😛 teasing him xD

Who said i am? 😏 And people are hurt only when they aren't at peace with their choices.

I think i can understand why @Mr-H avoided you 😜😜

AWWWW KANA 😍

😊😊

• @kana and @cjko should be together aww yea

• @g-a kana is 43! too old for cj!

• @boodles

I have a very particular way of seeing love and friendship. I don't always fall in love. In fact it's very rare for me to do so. In my 27 years of existence I've fell in love twice and I was lucky enough to have them love me back.
    Sadly the relationship didn't last and we eventually broke up but we started as friends and evolved to a couple but when we broke up we remained friends and I still speak to both of them till this day.
    The love bound for me is really special and important, when I love someone will be for life cuz, like @Kana said, if friendship lasts forever so can love.
    It's kinda hard for me to explain it cuz there's no real good way to express it tho words, you would need to get to know me and manage to understand me.

@Kana

You see, @g.a. has some sort of fixation for me and other users like @WtfJudith And @willow so he likes to come up with made up stories or half truths. I believe he is a nice guy he just lacks some common sense.

@G-A

I will have to ask you to clean your mouth when you mention my name to your mindless dramas and insanity.
    Let's go back to the start, did you ever dm me before other then when you bombed my dms with a bunch of questions? PERSONAL QUESTIONS should I add? I would have replied to you if you wanted to talk but as far as I know u aren't police and I'm not being investigated. So let me do what @WtfJudith didnt do when you started to molest her like you are starting to molest me. Get the fuck off away from me if all you want from me is involve me in your mindless drama. If you wanna be friends and get to know me feel free to dm me like any other user can dm me.

Cheers!