• @catwoman yes catwoman

• @ragnar Swedish

• This is a well written piece, Rag! Really positive and motivational advice.

• thank you for this! :)

• @RAGNAR Yaay! Well written. Really motivational thank you.

alt text

• @bela hey you should message me i wanna talk

• This reminds me of a beautiful poem by Robert Frost :)

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

BY ROBERT FROST

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Iβ€”
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

• @sup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is CBSE Class 9th Poem , Right. This is my favourite also. Are U still in Class 9th or moved to 10th.

• Yes, when frontal cortices manifest through people ideas for a better future, most reasonable people sincerely agree. It is an advantageous social interaction, resulting in numerous, though mild, positive effects. Mild as the effects are, most people will not even notice, but will still benefit from them.
    Actively seeking sources of positive atitude, they are obviously aware of every gentle voice or stare. They might even stop to better sense the flight of a stork or they might hide behind a shrub in order to get closer to the Zephyr as he breezes around. If He is lucky, he might even hear the Zephyr whispering to his beloved bride, if she passes by. The Zephyr's bride is stunningly beautiful, although she is far from being unique. There are millions like her all around, all equally beautiful, but only the Zephyr has ever managed to offer his love to her. She loves him equally passionate. They make love three months every year, stopping only for a couple of hours every week. They do not stop until the trees are filled with flowers and green invades the landscape. They just sit naked and watch the beauty of Nature's masterpieces, as he tenderly caresses her delicate skin. They do not know it, but that kind woman who loves everything from matter to living things is their mother. Isn't she a mother for all of us?
    Zephyr's girlfriend's job is noble, as is her employer. A ray of light she is, working as a courier for our Sun.
    Am I trolling? :) Not my intention...

• @bela hi bela pm me