• Afraid to die??..afraid to go in grave??
    Afraid to see the angel of Death(an angel who collects soul)
    Or u r unafraid??....u r brave??, u will bravely allow that angel to collect ur soul from U....
    Believe it or not, every living thing die one day, if u born u will die too, not now, may be tomorrow or later,but u have to die one day..
    So be prepared, that angel of death is coming for U!!!!!!🀀🀀😨😨😡😡😱😱

• I am not afraid of @Lucifer . I am not afraid of my death but I am afraid of loosing anyone.

• I am not afraid of passing, but I don’t feel ready. I feel like there is so mich more I want to experience and do, and like I have a lot more people to influence and to learn from. I feel happy with where I am now, but I look forward to what is to come.

• @jimmy1708 I'm not afraid of dying. And I'll always tell myself I don't want to die old. If a car hit me on my way to work one morning, I'd be totally fine to leave this world. A world where I've always felt lost, where I never felt like I belong. Sometimes I'd itch so hard for that to happen haha. Sometimes, I'm just fine. Okay.

No, I don't fear dying. But I fear what it does to the people I will leave behind. I've seen death and its effects, experienced it first hand. I am unwilling for my loved ones to feel that pain because of me. So for them, I stay.

• @zazzles u touched my heart 😭😭

• @yoursbucky i m not afraid of lucifer eitherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€