• Marriage has always been an integral part of any woman’s life. This is so true, specifically with our culture. My marriage is something that I always treasure, not until I caught my husband cheating on me. My sister, who were so addicted with online dating found out that my husband has a profile with this foreign bride social. I saw the profile myself, my sister showed it to me. I don’t know what made him do that. I tried to be the best wife for her but are my actions not enough? I’m thinking about ending our three year relationship, which I considered not really easy to do. What should be done? Please help!

• @foreverisend19 Oh ! you are in a difficult situation. Well in my perspective instead of quickly ending your relationship you guys need to have a talk.

If Its already ended up ..no need to do anything ..

Though I don't know much bout relationship.......

• @kimmy159 Thank you much girl of your great advice of this situation of mine...

• @foreverisend19
    I strongly believe that you speak to him. Tell him everything that you feel and ask him what made him behave that way!
    Keep divorce the last option!

• @foreverisend19 Cheating is a choice and that is something beyond your control no matter how you tried your best to become a good wife for him. Don't feel sorry for yourself because it's not your fault, let him go because that's the only thing that will set you free.

• Gamers

Hey Anna, forgive what I have done to you. I just want to convince you that I still love you. I also want to reveal a fact that the woman in my picture profile is my sister who celebrating her 2nd wedding day. I beg you not to break our relationship and be willing to reconsider. Thank you ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

single

• Talk to him and try to listen his explanation. Ask him why he did that. try to figure it out to yourself why he did that, tell him what you feel and how much it hurts. Be open about that situation.

• @foreverisend19 Several points to consider:

[1] Maybe he created the account long before he met you. In addition, did you check the "activity timestamp"? When was the last he was active in that account etc.
    [2] Trust is really key to a long-term relationship. If you dont trust him anymore then end this immediately.