• @willoww yes i believe. Because when it life pressurises someone, there are two possibilities. One that he stood obstinate and fight back OR he cowardly finds a way to escape it and that's death

• @kaitlyn-leigh i tried it two times but family and friends does matter than anything else

• When you're suicidal, there is no way. You can't fight the darkness even if you're a step away from the light. You cannot simply judge people who have done this because you can't know what they have been through. Depression is a disease characterised by feeling alone and isolated (especially when no one you know is going through the same feelings you are). Don't be too quick to judge, suicide is one of those things you don't understand unless you've been in a similar position.

• @Willoww they're coward bcoz they neither want to face their problems nor want to solve it.
    They're too brave to doing a suicide. everyone loves his life and nobody have enough dare to do it like them.

• @willoww If a person is feeling suicidal for some reason is because they are not brave enough to handle the situation. It mostly depends on the situation they are in. The decision of committing suicide comes to the mind because they are done with life and they do not want to live further as they are not ready for the future... or say "apparently".
    They believe not being able to live is the best option because it probably is the easiest way. Life is hard and it will be hard. All you need to do is be positive and stay motivated and believe in yourself and the situations will get better eventually.
    They should see how other people are dealing with situations worse than that but they never tried to kill themselves. They knew things will get better. They had faith!

I believe they are "cowards" emotionally and they cannot handle their emotions properly.

• No. Suicidal people, to me, are some of the strongest people on the planet. Usually suicidal people have depressions and depression can really weigh a person down. Yes they see their problems as difficult. Yes maybe they are having a hard time. But they have to constantly battle their brain to try to tell themselves they are at least worth the space that they occupy. So I believe that suicidal people have a really tough battle and they survived through it. So god always gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. I believe the suicidal people still living are also very strong because they survived their own battle for sanity. They survived through the tournament of their minds and hopefully their battle will be over. So I do not find them as ‘cowards’ but I see them as ‘soldiers’ trying to win a war.

• @willoww A suicidal person isn’t a coward. But, no one should EVER make a bad decision to suicide

• Music Lovers

@willoww Absolutely not. Usually a person becomes suicidal not by choice, but by situation. Suicidal people are just broken people who have lost their reason to live. All they need is some help and support and they should be fine.

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

I considered all the replies and I respect them very much.
    But I'm still not changing the way I think: Yes, they are cowards.

PS-If you had..mentioned my name in that post it would have been so cool

• @abby-83 i completely agree

• @sup DAMMIT mofo...you have no right to say anything that opposes other people

• Music Lovers

@sup you did read the other replies, right? 😂 and I did say it wasnt just you saying this sooooo, sorry, you arent that special :p.

• @willoww OWWWWWW

• @abby-83 I DO AGREE with you BUT only half of what you say. I person is having suicidal thoughts because they want to escape the situation and not face it. There ARE people who face similar problems but do not consider suicide because they want to FACE IT and not run away!

• Music Lovers

@sup thats the exact sound I make when i get a papercut

• It is coward. suicidal is a way to make people notice you. A strong person never gives up. When you see the reality and you cannot live with it you cannot just accept that. You are here only once. Don't waste try to end it early. And even if you think you are weak, all you need to do is to look at yourself and try to find something super about yourself. There are many people who feel separated from reality because of this society that seeks pefection and beauty. Transcend that thought and you'll se you are perfect with you flaws. I'm gonna take a bath after this. What was the subject? xD

• @meyouandsomemore How come suicide a way to make people notice when you're no more alive?

• @calisthenics if you cannot make people feel pitty for you when you are alive, when you can explain yourself to them, by commiting suicide you let people imagine how awful it should have been to be in his/he skin and the ammount of suffering. When you try to explain, people try to identify themselves in what you say, but when they imagine, they put themselves on your place, their feelings, their problems, their understanding and difficulties. Did you get my point? xb

• @meyouandsomemore I do yeah. But that doesn't make sense. I meant to say what's the point of attention when you are no longer alive even if people feel pitty about u. You're no longer in this world to see it.

• @calisthenics at that point you are so desperate for recognition that, by knowing suicide causes impact, you want to cause it the "easy way". Bunch of times I say somethings to people I do not know, knowing that what I said will move some pieces in their head, and I'll never be present to see the result, but I know/wish it'll make a difference. I get satisfied just by knowing I tried to make the right thing.