• @laura-anderson said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

@jynextremist THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN THE GOD DAMNED WORLD! Ugh! Why the fuck do you annoy me so much? Anyways, i just love talking to you. You're one of the funniest people i know. Thank you for listening to my problems and being there whenever i was sad. P.S. Stop calling me that musical instrument...uhmm what was it?? Yes, tabla! Stop calling me that.

alt text

sighs kids these days :p

• Alright!
    Tbh not so deep into this site, but i've met some really fucking awesome humans around the world.
    @Willoww
    We don't talk much, we don't connect much. But ah-hh wait! this girl is fucking amazingly awesome and fantastic. Always cheerful and joyous. A badass too. Strong as a female should be. And the best part- she has a big heart. (Like i spoke to her for the 1st time and at the end she said me-"i'm here to help you with anything you want") Aww💚💚💚💚
    @RAGNAR
    The only man i met online who is so awesome. Indeed a very very good friend. I remember telling him about my break up and there he was- trying to support me and help me get through!
    @Vrinda
    She's my lil' sis. She's witty and amazing. Caring and on point.! Always love to be around her.
    @football_m29
    Mic is a really good friend. Never really spoke in pc's but he's an awesome human. I love the thing that he's so positive about life.
    @jynextremist
    All i know about this human is that he's from Pakistan and study's in south korea and was,is and will be planning to leave for south korea soon. This human also notices other humans and ... Idk what for!
    @lucifer-morningstar
    He's wise, witty and cool. I enjoy talks with him because they're more on discussions based not on people. And... He's awesome.
    @Black_Beetle
    The founder of 'The beetles'. She's funny, caring and a child by heart. She's friendly and amazing.
    @Anti-cute
    Zoob is neutral. I wonder if he has any anger hormones or no! Never really saw him in a bad or angry mood or abusing some one!!
    Peace ✌️😀
    @sup
    Gauti is funny, but bro.. focus now!
    Over all...
    Thank you y'all for joining my life and being a part of it!
    Family

• Um.. hm..
    Forgot to mention another good human
    @nik-sub-blz
    He's a sweet guy. Friendly and awesome.
    Indeed a good friend.
    Thanks buddy.
    😁✌️
    P.S- May have forgot many awesome people. Sorry 😀✌️♥️

• Gamers

@sammy said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

@jynextremist
    All i know about this human is that he's from Pakistan and study's in south korea and was,is and will be planning to leave for south korea soon. This human also notices other humans and ... Idk what for!

I am in korea again you orangutan 😆😛 if we keep this frequency of chatting then i will complete my masters before we get to know each other 😒
    Thinking

• Music Lovers

• @jynextremist said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

I am in korea again you orangutan 😆😛 if we keep this frequency of chatting then i will complete my masters before we get to know each other 😒

0_1520866586142_giphy (33).gif

• Alright I don't have many friends on here but here we go
    @BOOTS22 you have been here with me on this website almost from the get go when I first started talking with you I knew you was gunna get me head over heals for you... well now that I've gotten to know you I am so thankful you have the same feelings for me(even tho Idek why Ima weirdo😂🤷🏻‍♀️) you are the most amazing and genuine guy I have ever met and honestly it kills me every second ik mmm talking to you that I can't hear your voice but it's okay because one day I will because you'll wait one me and I'll wait on you🙈👑 I just want to thank you my handsome king for being here for me and I'll be here for you I promise🤞🏻
    @Willoww we is new frannnsss but you are pretty cool I love how we met and how you act is fricken amazing tbh you seem to have that idgaf attitude and it's truly amazing and that goes for @RAGNAR too y'all are both pretty chill and y'all are also a cute couple together🙈 I hope y'all make it through any obstacles in life and make it to the end💯
    @Brooklyn_H HAII BEST FRANNNNNN you started off as just a frannn... and that's okay because then you was promoted to my best frannnnn .. and now guess what brook you are my best grandma frannn. Thank you for playing along with me with the frannn stuff you are pretty cool French fry...😂 Stay potatoy my friend
    @BOOTS22 hah you thought I was done... not you gotta read more lovey Dovey cute crap 😂 Nah Ima let it be I don't wan @Willoww to say get a room again😂😂
    @Anti-cute we don't know each other too well but thank you for kind of like defending me on the chat the other day I really respect that and you seem really cool we talked about skyrim a lot soo😂😂 you helped me be even more nerdy then I am so thanks ya😂😂
    Alright guys that's about it see ya on the flip side✌🏻

• @abby-83 awww beautiful! 😭 its happy tears! You are frickin amazing! And you are the best ever! And nah you aren't weird you are perfect! I love you! And I wanna know what you were ginna say now.

• @boots22 I gotta keep you curious 😂🙈🙈💯 and thank you handsome🖤👑😍🤞🏻 I loves chu too

• @willoww aww dont worry i gut you bby
    alt text

• @jynextremist
    Finally
    Finally in korea...
    👏👏.. we could talk but you know that disappearing all of sudden
    😬

• @abby-83 Ohh lol ok. 😏👑😍😘

• @sammy said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

@lucifer-morningstar
    He's wise, witty and cool. I enjoy talks with him because they're more on discussions based not on people. And... He's awesome.

Its @lucifer_
    That why i never get tag notifications!!!!

You re awesome too! Not everyone is brave enough to post their holi pics and be as chill as you were when @RAGNAR made a meme out of it.

@ragnar said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

You always look for the best cuz u are the best

You da Best!!!!

@laura-anderson said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

Mere words are not enough to describe you, satan!

IKR!!

@laura-anderson said in Let’s spread some love on TWS:

You're the most awesome person everrrrr!

You are awesome too!
    Not everyone can deal with jerks on a daily basis and sing that nicely!
    You really should think of going pro...

• @sammy hahah i am also angry

• @abby-83 haha i have one thing to say
    SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

• @willoww Thenk yew tall Willow tree

• @ragnar awh awh awhhhh thankyou brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• @willoww thankyou ma human freind, can't wait to make another of ya bad days good :)0

• heya people so heres ma list:

@RAGNAR sorry but who doesn't love dis dude, hes the most caring person alive and the brother i never got, keep being awesome ma brudda

@Willoww thankyou for being the funniest and best person i've talked to in a while, you are honestly such an inspiration, and the coolest human friend i have :)

@sup umm hello the coolest person alive, why you so amazing? thankyou for makin me laugh everytime i talk to you, i hope one day you and ma friend get to meet ;) heheheh anywayyyy can't wait to kill our teachers together :))

@MinM-MC-Rick last but NOT least, the most amazing person in ma life rn, thankyou for being alive AND not thinking im ugly like most people XD looking forward to Thursdayyyyyy, love you lots and lots more than jelly tots XD