• Music Lovers

So guys here's the story of my life on talkwithstranger :
    On July 24 , 2017 I was veryyyyy bored and I was searching for some chat room and I found this website and joined it at 3:44 pm and I am very happy that I did . I was chatting on public chat and I befriended with @depressed-salad and @aldi-xanana . @depressed-salad is my first follower , Thank u very much Alex for everything :) My first post was about my crush and the post's name was also CRUSH . At that time my posts didn't gain much popularity , but when I posted the topic I WANT --------------- , it became quite popular and when I posted desire DESIRE , it became so popular that it got a place on the list of ALL TIME POPULAR TOPICS , it is still there , though at the last imao XD . Then I met @ragnar who supported me very much and we competed each other in the race of gaining more and more reputation , but then I gave up coz my exams were on so I wasn't able to spend much time on tws . Once I posted my voice , once I posted my picture . Many a times I was going to leave this site but I just couldn't . I made many friends here and lost many coz they left this site like @silentcutie and @mellowyellowgal . I fought with many people who disrespected me and my country on public chat and everytime my friends supported me . So , thank you guys . I posted 2 more topics which were superhit and still are on the list of ALL TIME POPULAR TOPICS , the topics are AN INDIRECT IMPERFECT CONFESSION and ENGLISH . This journey was filled with many ups and downs , happiness and sorrows but I ENJOYED IT ALOT and I hope that I would be able to enjoy it more . And here I am , @cutie-cat with 1.6k reputation , 122 followers , 4.8k profile views and 960 posts and this is the 961th . Love you all guys , Thank you and that's all .

alt text

• Haha 😂😂😂 enjoy...

• Gamers

okei, let me be a little bit blunt, how old are you ? what kinds of fights you get into ? do you still have a crush ? and is this supposed to be a goodbye post or do you plan to stick around :3

• @jynextremist
    how old are you ? -- 13 soon to be 14
    what kinds of fights you get into ? -- fights about what girls are allowed to do and stuff.
    do you still have a crush ? -- yes, it is still not known if has progressed to the next level yet.
    is this supposed to be a goodbye post or do you plan to stick around -- stick around, she never leaves. trust me we tried :P

• @lucifer_ yeah , you are right 😂 I can never leave this site forever but I may just go missing for several days or weeks 😂

• Gamers

@lucifer_ said in THE STORY OF MY LIFE ON TALKWITHSTRANGER:

@jynextremist
    she never leaves. trust me we tried :P

hmm, very interesting :3

• @cutie-cat Just got emotional😢.....haha..btw nice story;)

• @jack17 thanks 😊