What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?

• @blooddrunk i think i can add another hour to my sleep by hitting the bed early. i am pretty busy with the daily routine and it is very tiring for me at times. i dont know about eating habits should i increase or decrease my caloric intake per day?
    i wanted to start running but i havent been able to get time out for that. i have been meaning to start running, i'll definitely start that
    thanks for the detailed reply

• Watch Anime Eyes

@jessica-mormont said in What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?:

@blooddrunk i get 6 or 7 hrs of sleep usually at night, n i guess the caloric intake is around 2500 not very active i think as everyone keeps telling me

That's way too fucking much

• @ndezdaya thanks, n all the very best to you too

• @willoww lol you sound SK cute sometimes

• Watch Anime Eyes

@ndezdaya said in What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?:

I weight like 100 pounds and I've tried to lose weight but i can't. Good luck.

100 pounds isn't a lot. That's like 50 kg right?

• @thestrangest 45 kg I think. I don't count by kilos

• Watch Anime Eyes

@ndezdaya you need to gain some fucking weight wtf. I can bicep curl you for fucks sake, how tall are you?

• @thestrangest yea I can't gain some "fucking weight." I have a fast metabolism.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@ndezdaya said in What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?:

I weight like 100 pounds and I've tried to lose weight but i can't. Good luck.

HERE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT. Not gain weight. I said that you didn't need to loose weight but the opposite

• @thestrangest
    What's wrong with wanting to lose weight? I can do what I want, it's my body.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@ndezdaya I don't understand if you want to lose or gain weight. That's the problem

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.