Should I leave my husband who doesn't want to get a job?

• @Heilmaus thank you. But he won't agree to therapy... He needs help but he won't get it. If you have any tips about how I can talk to him to get him to listen and understand the situation?

• @Lovelost He might be trying for job, give him your support. If he treats you badly then is the right time to leave him. You better know ,if love is between you both are not. Don't ask anyone's opinion. It is you who have to make your life's choices.

• @hardik5369 if he is then why doesn't he share it with me? I don't think he is

• @hardik5369 he doesn't treat me badly. I love him. But I need people who aren't in out relationship to give me an objective idea of if I should stay with a man who had never had a job when I have ever since we've dated... And shows no signs of ever getting a job or getting help...

• @Lovelost If he is trying, give him time... If youre really in financial urgency then he should take any job he can get, as long as he makes clean money...
    If not on an immediate need, give him time to continue trying to find a job he likes...

I dont think it should really be a reason to leave him right away...

if he is, in the other hand, lying to you about being trying to get a job... ehhh confront him about it and about your future.

You knew since the start he never worked jajajajaja... my question is: arent you willing to err being the only one providing? XD not telling you to! just asking... if you arent willing and he is not making any effort, I guess you know the conclusion.

• Global Veteran

Do you know how weird and disappointing it would be finding a job but you turn out to be some wildflower hiding behind his desk, sitting there blankly or possibly googling all huge Filipino sweater globes all day? It's best to just chill at the comfort of your home and let a good job look for you. Better than falling for some sleepy low pay chore.

• @Lovelost sorry for the late answer I was on vacation but I am happy too talk and give tips you can dm me here or add = Heilmaus on Instagram

• In my law ( society ) and from a religious pov , you should not leave him but rather go to your family house and be there until he understands the responsibility he should take plus u should not pay money from ur work to support the family but only if he pay first .

• @Cold-Sun jsjsjjs i got your sarcasm, I guess. This reminds me of when you're looking for a job and get hired immediately, the "you start tomorrow" is so damn painful jajajajajjajaakk

• Let him cook meth worked once will work again!