Just broke up out of nowhere

• Excuse the weird name, I don't want this account tied to me irl.
    I just got broken up with out of nowhere, I communicated everything and always made sure everything is alright by asking her and doing nice stuff for her so she feels better in the relationship. We've had past problems but we worked them out. She still loves me and I still love her and we both deeply care for each other, she said that she just doesn't want to pursue further relationship because she's in pain. I have no idea what I could've done differently, everything seemed fine for so long, it hurts so bad for it to happen out of nowhere. I'm in unbeliavable pain and been pretty much crying for an hour now. How do I cope with this? I hate for it to happen like this, she's been my everything for so long. I'm also close to my graduation exams and I am afraid I'll shut down and lose all drive for it. I guess I just want to talk about it and hear others experiences. Don't be afraid to talk about your problems, I'd love to hear you all out <3

• This post is deleted!

• @anonymous12456 Hey just saw your post if you want to talk about it I am here .

• There is no good foundation for this relationship that's why it ended .

• @Samantha-Joseph Hey, I've drank a bit so I am kind of better now. It's my first break up so I feel lost. I am not sure what to do with myself. I always just believed we would be together, and that no word was a lie and that I could make sure she's alright and taken care of until the day I die. It hurts so bad to know that I won't be there to help her or take some burden off of her. I wish I could've done so much differently, but now it's too late. Did you ever go through a break up if you don't mind me asking? How did it feel and what would you recommend I do to properly cope?

• girls are a waste of time, they dont know what they want themselves yet expect you to know!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @sweet-girl17 so you agree with me then, just because shje a has a problem, shes putting it on him and breaking him off too, thats stupid

• @Peek_A_Boom While I do agree that it's kinda stupid of her to not communicate with me and then onesidedly out of nowhere break up with me, it's also kind of on me, since I know she can't communicate and I was aware that this was bound to happen at some point or another.

• @anonymous12456 don't beat yourself up, she played a silly card, in future they'll regret it, your a top man im sure!

• @anonymous12456 said in Just broke up out of nowhere:

Excuse the weird name, I don't want this account tied to me irl.
    I just got broken up with out of nowhere, I communicated everything and always made sure everything is alright by asking her and doing nice stuff for her so she feels better in the relationship. We've had past problems but we worked them out. She still loves me and I still love her and we both deeply care for each other, she said that she just doesn'

First of all, she doesn't love you don't just believe it coz she said it, and second of all learn to love yourself and put yourself first. I don't really understand why people put in too much effort when they can see it's not being reciprocated, you are too blame for making your brain and body suffer because of your heart. next time, follow your head, trust me it will hurt for way less longer then if you were to follow your heart;)

• @anonymous12456 Just think as if she'll come back after your grad exam, I mean she prolly needs time and realization consumes alot of time. Just put your motivation in your studies and always think that if you succeed she's the reward at the end. I mean think what you've worked hard since the first time you set your foot in school, you can't go back to your childhood days. It's a crucial choice in your life and you must overcome it, Keep fighting man

• Hi there. I can feel your pain. I also just broke up with him. And we still love each other. I think that loving each other just makes the pain worse. I dont have much good advise for you because I too am still in pain and trying to recover. Perhaps just knowing that u are not the only one, and that u are not alone, can be some form of comfort

• hi. i too got broken up with a week back. we had a rough time but he said we can make it work and we were getting better until he came and broke up with me. it hurts very bad, so bad u just want to stop breathing and i know that feeling. i thought the breakup didn't have a big effect on me but the pain and hurt is kicking in now when i see him go out with our friends and be happy, smile and pretend like nothings wrong. i hate it and i hate that i feel this way. but i guess we can only heal if we get over this feeling. i hope you are better since its been 3 months since your breakup. best wishes. :)