My story second chapter people i forgot to mention

• Live Chat Regulars

I'd like to thank you to those “people” who have read my previous story and liked it you gus are the best :) thank you for upvote me ❤️
    In my previous part I've told you about those people i admired most there's A 17 year old kid “umbridge” she also very nice to me, she always say hello to me at first before even i can write a message haha she's fast, and there's a guy named “Sebastian shultz” he's a great guy just he always greet me first and ask me how are you and this guy is some short of a artist he always comes with cool emojis made by himself like Aquaman and the killer cowboy with chinese noodles mustaches 🤣 2 days ago he he draw a weird octopus 🐙 that has only 2 legs, this man is really cool, now there comes “candy” i met her in chatroom after Sebastian i was talking to someone strangers about my favourite movies and stuff candy liked it, then she told me she likes the same things as me later i invited her to a game named fun run she said, she's bad at game it was kinda true lol i didn't wanted to get her sad or angry so i always comes last in race on purpose, but sad thing is she don't play that much with me, and now we talk less than before she just do her own things i do mine, and here comes to the “Amiee” past few days she doesn't like to talk with me things she said to me that did hurt me a little lol i mean she's a indian and I'm a indian too why couldn't we just friends or have a nice conversation and get to know about each other a little, so i decided to not bother her to make her angry, but sometimes we had a talk normally but avery little conversation now things are getting better in between us, when i talked her yesterday she was a totally different person, she talked to me for a while it was a very good conversation, then i asked her why do you hate me ? Then she told me she said at first i thought you were some kind of creep or a perv who hit on every damn girl 🤣🤣 (that made me laugh) then she told me there's so many creeps and perverts and pedofiles so that's why she has trust issues and the told me you're a nice person i misunderstood you, i felt really good i but then i felt bad about my post because there were half of her story, we both did misunderstood each other at some points but it turned out things can we better when you see things from other's perspective too, sorry i also judged you @Aimee
    I don't know if you're gonna see this or not, it's been nice knowing ya <3

• @v23 lol, too much deets 🤌🏻

• Live Chat Regulars

Haha yeah it helps to explain situation better I've tried my best so i could write it in short but i couldn't 🤣 but I'm glad you came to see this <3 thank you so much :)