My favourite people in here and a short story of me

• Live Chat Regulars

It's been a week when i found this site on YouTube, the first this I've done here 1-1 stangers chat there were many creepy people honestly, then i found chatrooms there was 1 called chatting lounge, when i arrived there nobody was online dead chat lol, the next day first person talked to me was “jasmin”, she was a kind person to me, but she's hell of crazy I'd say “drama queen” but sweet And there's a guy the one whose she obsessed with his name is main jack tha = means “i was jack” he kinda reminds me of Titanic jack, then i met “cara” another another indian girl she's nice and kind too but obsessed with bi*ch word 🤣 i called her cara zor el, and there was another guy named “totla seth” he was my singing buddy he's also indian he wrote half of lyrics i completed them that was fun, he's absent now so yeah i do miss him :( i hope i see him soon, then i meet a british buy named “slinky” there, he's was kind to me but sometimes he's batshit crazy lol he's a “legend” over here, be careful he can ban everyone even the mods 😂 just don't mess with him, and there's also a sweet indian girl named lina 💕 she lives in like 60km away from me she's awesome i talked to her sometimes, and sometimes her presence freeze my brain, sometimes i want to talk with her more and write some hindi songs for her, problem is she's still learning, i always feel good when she's around, and there's “aimee” she's a mod but she doesn't likes to speak to me i don't know why, she said we don't match vibes she's angry too sometimes, so i don't speak with her much, And theres another mod “Selena” i call Sel when i met her first time she was like trolled me alot and made fun of me later i find out she's also very sweet too now she talks to me sometimes, and there's “morf” this guy is mysterious nobody has seen him but he a great sense of humour and really kind and friendly he's too sarcastic he is a best troller together we troll some people there's a kid girl named “Jennifer”mostly he trolls her i watch them and hold my laugh 😂 he's my first mod friend here all i want to say for him ❤️ love you bro you're awesome 😎 And now here is the most wonderful my most favourite mod “Janet” <3 i call her “jann” she's i saw her on this site before i met ant of them At first we talked that was our little talk she's very “straightforward”and always get to the point, people respect her alot so do i :) she's the first person who welcomed me on this site, and we started talking alot from 2 days, and she always reply me, and i find out she's also a very awesome person kind and sweet and she has a great sense of humour and have good taste in music and i like to talk with her alot she's my most favourite mod in here <3 sorry morf now you come at 2nd number 😂💀💕 i love you people alot!

alt text

• Okay first of all what u wrote is really sweet 🤧🤧💓💓💓💓💓and my obsession with jack uff 😂😂😂u forgot about our Vindravan and mathura talks 😂😂

• Live Chat Regulars

Haha na ji ab bhi yaad hai sab mujhe short story likhni thi na isiliye sabkuch nahi likha

• Live Chat Regulars

This post is deleted!