• @pe7erpark3r said in My shitty life in a nutshell:

And the undoubtably most influencial human being in all history by this criteria is Christ. And I don't think you have been thinking about Christ, because not that many tragedies befell Him

Christ is of course very influential. He was a great man. But he is seen as a God by many and many people worship him: he is less of a human and more of a God according to popular traditions. He might have a huge religious influence in the sense that many worship and revere him;but his influence is much lesser on the very minute secular everyday aspects of life of an average human. For example, he was not a father or a husband or a romantic lover.

I am talking of a very controversial figure and considering different criteria(i think it can be calculated mathematically),he is actually the most influential human in known human history be it on the individual,spiritual,cultural,social,economic,familial,philosophical,poetic,military or political level. These are the criteria.

He is supposed to be followed very minutely(e.g. even in trivial matters like brushing teeth,bathing,style of facial/body hair,what to dress,personal hygiene,sleep schedule etc) though vast majority of his followers are not even close to following him.

I will not mention his name to avoid controversy. He is someone who acknowledges the Christ/Jesus. He probably has similarities with Moses. A lot of truth,lies and half-truth about him exist among both his lovers and haters. Millions of dollars have been spent to defame him.(Defaming things connected to him is in fact a multimillion-dollar industry)

For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_Ranking_of_the_Most_Influential_Persons_in_History

• @James-C-137 Awww..... I’m so sorry for you. Please don’t kill yourself, God made all of us for a reason. The world loves you, even if you don’t see it. Me and your other friends will be there for you.