• My friend and I have been really good friends since the 3rd grade. I have a really big crush on him and I'm not sure if it's just because I'm craving a childhood romance where we grow up together, fall in love, and spend the rest of our lives together like in TV shows. But this has been off and on for about a year after we met. How do I know if I really want be with him or if it's just that I watch too much tv?

• @Minoichakai
    As the saying goes time will tell you can't rush love and if it's meant to be it will be in two or three years just the same as it is now

• Banned

Never rush love if your friend realizes your into him that’s great but, give it time. Think about it and question yourself.

• @Minoichakai it's simple just go and ask him out. He's your childhood friend he understands u better than any of us do.so he can tell u what it's? Infatuation or love? All the best mate 😊

• @Minoichakai You really can't. The only thing that I can say is that you're attracted to him and that is true. Movies may be affecting your feelings right now, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that you like him, because you wouldn't wanna be friends with him if you're not. Whether you want to be with him or not is all up to you. It's a decision. Will you risk your friendship by asking him out? Is your desire to make him as your boyfriend greater than just being friends with him? Will it be worth it?

I've once liked a friend a lot, and he also did the same to me, but we've realized that our friendship is more important to us than being boyfriend and girlfriend, and up until now, we're still friends. 😊