• Power to go back in time. I know that a big power t want and even bigger reward but i have conques. to keep me in check to not go over board and do nothing insanely dumb. First, everytime i use it, it takes 1 hour off a life time. It Only Can Be Used Once Per Hour. Only can go back to change stuff within 3 days. If I go back t change something like that history topic if u understand than i would be striped of my power for a month. If i use it to kill anyone i lose it for 6-12 months depend on the reason, i judge but like when i have to judge the time i have to punish myself no like if it was someone whom u never met or hate with a passion. Thats all i could come up with for now but there is more. It more like a life style u gotta live with or else u could get striped of your power or worst,, it puts you to death itself if overused stuipdly.

• @ImagineBeingPanda Sounds like a comic hero, really nice Imagination, you even imagined the lifestyle of the hero, well done Time Traveller 🕺👏😄

• can this superpower just remove my trauma thanks.

• @Døn Telephaty 😏
    I want to know about someone's feeling very well since she never told me for whatever she felt
    Sad

• Invisible, to know what people talk behind my back....