• I'd like to find someone who would be willing to pretend to be interested in my boyfriend to see if he would chat on me. I would return the favor as well. Thoughts??

• @nicepic33 If you have to resort to that you already know the answer and/or something else is already broken in the relationship. Sorry to hear this, I’m a hopeless romantic despite the ruining of relationships that social media has caused 😒

• We have a perfect relationship otherwise. I guess I have trust issues. I have caught him msg a women a long time ago on Snapchat and told him I didn't like it and he stopped, but I wonder if he was persuaded would he do it again.

• @TRain
    We have a perfect relationship otherwise. I guess I have trust issues. I have caught him msg a women a long time ago on Snapchat and told him I didn't like it and he stopped, but I wonder if he was persuaded would he do it again.

• @nicepic33 Well that’s a positive for sure, trust is a tough thing. I’m behavioral analysis by degree so I can see where you’re coming from. Hard to profile you over a chatting site but I’m gonna guess you have been betrayed in the past by an ex ???

• @TRain yes I have been betrayed by all of my ex's. I have been in all long relationships too, my last relationship I sacrificed a lot and he had a lot of issues that I dealt with and worked out to make it work and he still cheated on me. I don't think my boyfriend now would cheat, but I also don't think he has been approached by someone who wanted to just sleep with him either. So I am curious to know if he was approached if he would take the opportunity. The internet in a way has ruined it for a lot of realationships. It's easy for a person to just get on the internet and become aroused by someone else, it's hard to find that line to what is cheating.

• @nicepic33 Completely agree !!! So many different ways to help you with this. Not only your relationship but you individually. If I can some how summarize it in a couple paragraphs I’ll PM you but it’s not easy to do. Just know there is a fix