• both, i am from both worlds

• @m-y-s-t-e-r-y in the arctic? Where?

• @Scottish i live around Nunavut in a small reclusive population center i cant go into detail on. This was arranged by my late uncle. The blistering cold abyss only exacerbates my pain.

• @m-y-s-t-e-r-y well it certainly sheds some light on why you seem so pissed off. Is there no way you can get yourself out of there? Genuinely feel for you if you're trapped somewhere you don't wish to be

• Good job girl

• @sarah_the_magpie the narrow slice of purgatory in between

• @sarah_the_magpie s

which kind of birdie are you?
    I am a human being, I have no idea about birds !! And I am Damm sure there are being here who are human think hey are bird you I will know today .
    Okie I was wondering why I have to sleep in the night ?why not in the he day ? Why not I sleep whenever I wanted no time, till my body mind get tired innit ? So why I have to think about it what time of night or day, what difference it makes?, important is work, be productive food maybe sex sleep , Anything else?? Time is done by one smart fellow to calculate the physical bodies of the universe earth could say. To get the society to be productive. easy to manipulate plus keep in control with rules and regulations. it's s wonderful becuase we are all connected here in virtual reality.. personaly no one know how? some one know also proof will be in drawings and lines number and alphabets !! Amazing !!can't believe where we reached,on the way we also destroyed lot of things,which wasn't nesassity at all with one man's agenda or idealogy or what ever thought it was , not understanding the surroundings and nature of universe's as it is!
    Why I am saying, thought came along , all the known folks enlightened like all the prophets monks philosopher, I could say all high thinkers, considered as crazy lost one.sll said we are all connected and we all are one !!:n reached here with Technology. create a system not to harm the Surroundings with clean clear energy working with nature side by side ,can create better than yesterday!!:
    point is science is not true always ..if I don't sleep at night, it's been wired in my mind I will have health issue, or , may be iam going la la in the brain ..
    Your wondeful post is amazing and i was thinking no wonder all these crazy not for them selves for the society because society can't accept his idealogy too scare to adopt rules regulations will not have no meaning , and thanks to Nicola Tesla I thought about him just all this blabber came out no offens
    🐦Are you a night owl or an early bird?🐦lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took few minutes to calm myself and text you back !! Anyway it am out of my skull and lovely wondeful laugh I had!! Thanks !!

• @sarah_the_magpie night owl 😂

• @sarah_the_magpie So far trying to be an early bird, but mostly ending up a night owl