• @Ladydoall30 fucking hell luv, i am so jealous! When was this? Just wondering what album he would have been recording. Damn, that one takes some topping!

• @Matt_Aranha wow cool 👍🏻 Not the funeral part 😅 but u know what I mean 🤣

• My teacher molested me last year for two months and I couldn't tell anyone about it. I was afraid If my mom knows she would think I am the one who has done something wrong while I was like always quiet and shy and I think that's why he chose me. ughhhhhhhh when I think about it I feel terrible. I even didn't go to school for 2 weeks because I was afraid to see him. everyone thinks I have seduced him or something but I HAVEN'T. he is sick. Isn't he???

• @pardis2001 oh Jesus Pardis, this is truly awful. My heart goes out to you. Do you feel strong enough to call him out to authority? I'm guessing not. That's ok, you deal with it in a manner that works for you. The reptile will trip himself up and get what's coming to him. You just concentrate on keeping yourself together. Again, my heart goes out, i feel anguish reading that, god knows what you are going through but i hear you and many others here will also. All strength to you

• @Indrid-Cold haha, Bristol styly, that first tricky album is seminal, came out when i was 19 and stayed on the turntable for a couple of months, I'd never heard anything like it, still sounds fresh and current today. Also, he did a Public Enemy cut better than they did it themselves, how can that even be possible? Plus i love that a council estate rat from brizzle had a scene with Bjork, anything is possible my man!!!

• @Scottish yeah well surely I can't go to anyone. The only thing I did was not going to school for the last two weeks of year and then I just had final exams and didn't see him. I never thought he wanted to do something like that. he is a famous teacher in his job and MARRIED!! It's awful when I remember he called me by a nickname in class which I knew what meant and was always staring at me when everyones head was down on book. He had even got close to my mom as a dedicated and kind teacher so my mom always defends him. He earned my mom's trust so If I was sad she would tell him to talk to me and come over!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! I thought he is just friendly u know I never doubted his motions at first when he talked about my hair or me not having a boyfriend and even he questioned my relationship with my parents and how much I'm close to them AND IF IS THERE ANYBODY HOME!! Oh God I'm gonna cry now. It's too much. i'm such an idiot. I trusted him. How could I. I'm a fool

• @pardis2001 heyy follow me

• @yash1234 u just ask everyone to follow u???poker face

• @pardis2001 None of this is your fault. You shouldn't question yourself. The guy is pondlife, he knew what he was doing. He was manipulative, devious, he abused his position, he broke trust, he abused you. All responsibility lies at his door, not yours. You are remarkably strong for not falling to pieces, for getting through your exams, for carrying the burden alone. God knows how terrible a time you are going through. You are awesome. Don't judge yourself for someone else's horrific actions. That's exactly what he'd want. I wish i had words to make things better but there are none

• Banned

This really happened. I discovered this website earlier this week and already making money. I share this because I want other to get some money in their pocket if they want.

http://share.moneychaser.co/register.php?referral=homerbudd