Hi, I'm new. And I need some help or advice ...

• @matthewg I understand. How did you manage? Cuz rn I am open to suggestions. But I just don't want to erase memories from the only years of my life worth remembering...

• @NekoNat I'm in the same boat. I'm making sacrifices to help myself, certain music i won't play, films or sports i won't watch. Avoiding things we did together. It's helping. All i have are these little coping strategies and distraction, otherwise I'd be buried alive with grief. Please try and do what i am doing, it will save you short term and heal you long term. I've also been spending a lot of time on here, there are some brilliant, supportive people here. Message me if you like, i will reply as soon as I'm able. And remember you are worthwhile as an individual , you don't begin and end with him. Take care

• Watch Anime Eyes

You don't have to forget your past you just have to overcome it, I did it with my friends by my side and music in my ears

• @Scottish Thank u...

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.