Do you think that it is fair that only MEN have to sign up to be drafted to get things such as a Drivers License etc.

• Pataki signed into law a bill which states men, age 18 through age 25, who are required to be registered with Selective Service under federal law and who apply for a state driver's license or renewal, permit, or state I.D. card, consent to automatic registration with the Selective Service System. Maintaining a high compliance rate is of concern to officials because it means that any future draft instituted by Congress and the President in a national emergency would be fair and equitable. Also, men who fail to register with Selective Service are not eligible for certain programs and benefits that Congress and most states and territorial legislatures and the District of Columbia have linked to registration. They include student loans and grants for college, government jobs, and job training. Additionally, immigrant men residing in the U.S. who failed to register when they were at least 18 years old, but not yet 26 years old, may be denied U.S. citizenship by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

• women are considered a resource to protect because they are the mechanism that makes babies. without female, no baby. one man, many baby. one woman, one baby. do the math.

that's why men go to war. women also fight. if they want to, they should be allowed.

• @jian honestly that makes a slight bit more sense but why does it not make us eligible for certain services don't you think that is a little over the edge?

• i'm not certain i get your meaning. would you mind elaborating?

• @jian In one of the sentences there ( by the way this is the official website that I am looking at ) that men who fail to participate in the Selective Service System will not be eligible for some programs and benefits such as student loans and grants for college, government jobs, and job training. Also immigrant men that live in the US who failed to register between 18-23 might be denied US citizenship. Do you think that is fair?