• First I mean this physically, then I mean in everything else.
    1- If your were in another body (youre just someone else but you would still have the same mentality) and you saw yourself(the body youre currently in) do you think you would date yourself?
    2- If you met someone that was basically you, in every way but looks (they can look however you want) would you want to date them? They almost have your exact personality, humor, and they will give you the same kind of care that you would give them because, well, they're basically you.

My answer-------
    1- Probably not, just because I don't think I would find me attractive if I saw myself through the eyes of another 😂
    2- I don't really know. I originally would say no, but lately I've been seeing it this way: I show my love to the people I care for 10 times more than I think they show me. This is probably just because I'm sappy, but I have yet to meet someone as caring, romantic, and sappy as me. I'm not sure if I would like it, but I think I would be interesting in seeing what it is like. So yea, I probably would date me, but I might be too much even for myself 😂

• @TheGoldenMole
    1- No. I am usually sceptical of people who don’t reveal themselves much, even though I’m exactly like that. People confide in me but I confide in noone. So there’s no two people who think of me as same. I’m basically a different entity to every other one. So basically if I see and talk to the current me as a different me, I would find the current me unrevealing and thus I would not mingle with him much(since I’ve the same mentality), thereby leading to no dates.

2- This is tough, mostly because of the earlier point that I kept. I generally would like someone who has my kinda sense of humor and sarcasm and is caring enough. But since they have the exact same personality as me, I guess I would say NO. I would rather like someone opposite to me with completely unique tastes and personalities, after all Opposite Attracts.

• This is a very bold topic, GM. I respect the way you can discuss such emotional stuff so freely.

My replies:

1. I guess he's handsome enough, but ...there's just too much of a bad vibe there.
    2. I don't know if I'd date him, but we could probably do some ace mischief together.

• @Wolfie_11 Do you really thing opposites attract? Sometimes people with opposite values clash even more than individuals with similar ones.
    Would you rather be with someone who is different than you in every way or similar to you in every way?

• @Indrid-Cold said in Would You Date Yourself?:

This is a very bold topic, GM. I respect the way you can discuss such emotional stuff so freely.

Thank you, I know no boundaries(:

1. I don't know if I'd date him, but we could probably do some ace mischief together.

that is power couple shizz

• YEA coz all my ex told me it wasnt me it was them

• @HasnainA-Ahmed Do you think you would enjoy dating yourself or do you think you would get bored and break up?

• @TheGoldenMole both i guess idk

• easy , just wack off the shit out of your meat scepter

• @TheGoldenMole said in Would You Date Yourself?:

First I mean this physically, then I mean in everything else.
    1- If your were in another body (youre just someone else but you would still have the same mentality) and you saw yourself(the body youre currently in) do you think you would date yourself?

In case I m in another body n knew about my current personality then I'll say yes.. Coz I that person (current me) very well . n I guess people who date each others do same thing first (knowing each other). So first step is already done !! Wooh! But eventually after knowing pros and cons of each other .. I will break up to myself 😂😂 .. I mean make myself friend.. And maybe be friend forever.. Or get married .. Coz I know my current me very 😂😂

2- If you met someone that was basically you, in every way but looks (they can look however you want) would you want to date them? They almost have your exact personality, humor, and they will give you the same kind of care that you would give them because, well, they're basically you.

And if I found a person like me.. That's really rear .. But if found .. I'll check it first 😂.. And then get jealous.. Coz I underestimate myself lot of time.. Oh wait, u should date this person!! I forget that.. Let's play game together .. Or let's go to movie after that how about coffee? .. N what I say.. :sheep: maybe that person will help me to know me better or I'll changed myself for good n that person will not like me 😅

• @TheGoldenMole said in Would You Date Yourself?:

@Wolfie_11 Do you really thing opposites attract? Sometimes people with opposite values clash even more than individuals with similar ones.

Yes, I really think opposites attract. Though, the frequency of fightings between alike-minded people are less, but its lethal. Whereas, when the opposite minded people fight, atleast one of 'em might believe in apologizing. Though I guess its fair to say that these days humans defy the law of nature and a small sample size is not sufficient enough to note the behavioural patterns of the public in large. So I am gonna keep assuming based on my experiences, that opposites attract.

Would you rather be with someone who is different than you in every way or similar to you in every way?

I guess I answered that. I can't be with someone who is as stealthy and concealing in nature as me. So I oughta be with someone who is different than me. Would be good to know and notice a person with unique qualities than the ones I'm already aware of.

• @TheGoldenMole

1. I wouldn't EVER
    2. maybe yeah I would

• @TheGoldenMole No way. I can't handle myself. :joy: To think that there might be someone else in this world like me... shudder

• @INFINITY said in Would You Date Yourself?:

@TheGoldenMole No way. I can't handle myself. :joy:

I agree, I don't think I would be able to handle myself either. Isn't it odd that we probably cant even handle ourselves but we want someone else to be able to? 😂

• @Ofc69 said in Would You Date Yourself?:

@TheGoldenMole
    2. maybe yeah I would

how do you think that would go? A good or bad relationship?

• @TheGoldenMole Yes it is. Very odd. :joy:

• i would actully love a shallow copy of myself both in looks and thought
    you know atleast we wouldent argue over where to eat

• @alkal33 yeah man that's what I'm saying, if you dated yourself then you have someone there that will treat you exactly how you want to be treated and you would have the best laughs together because you have the exact same humor! But then again, they might be predictable and you might come to find you don't like yourself as much as you thought you did

• @TheGoldenMole No way I m expensive :joy:

• @TheGoldenMole pretty good I assume....I'm not so involves in fights n disagreements....so maybe I would do good with myself :joy: