• @DarkIce69 said in WOULD YOU RATHER(Dogs or cats):

1.Pet a dog
    2.Pet a cat
    So.....this is quite a controversy.Some want cats n the others want dogs...But really I see nothing that good about cats -_- but still no offense :joy: I would always choose to pet a dog :heart_eyes: Loyal n goes on blabbering about dogs which u don't wanna hear but whatever....I love dogs <3 they make the best pets gawd I could talk about this for hourssssssss But what's ur preference?All u guys choosing dogs plz include #doglover in ur reply :grin:

One of my friend(he lives in my building) dont buy cats from pet shop, he adopt Street cats, take them home, feed them, heal them if they r injured, and idk what he do later to them, may be he release them again or give them to pet shop

And btw....about Me??

I like both cats & Dogs :)
    But
    I keep dogs only for Hunting...
    And I pet Cats :)

• @DarkIce69 I'd rather pet a dog. If I pet a dog it will probably wag its tail, smile, and give me kisses. If I pet a cat it would probably run way or scratch me 😂

• I would rather pet a dog.. :)
    Dogs are sooo amazing creature. We have that kind of connection like no other human being could do. Hahah they're the man's bestfriend. When everyone betray you and turn their backs on you , they will only be the "being" who will stick with you through thick and thin; for better and for worse. <3 If I could marry my doggos, I will. Haha 😂

I tried to pet a cat, but cats are just too "I dunno" they don't like that connection.. all you can just get from them is scratch and ignore. I don't like to be ignored, so I'll go to doggos who will greet me and smile for me whenever they see me. <3

• Both. All.

• @DarkIce69 Pet a dog.

• @DarkIce69 Cats don't like me. I would like to pet one though. And kittens are adorable. :heart_eyes:

• Banned

I would like to have dogs as pets because they are clever. I am sure that dogs are our best friends and they love us. That's why my decision is obvious. Cats are also very pretty but they are not very devoted. Moreover, I like to play with dogs and they make you go out for a walk. This is awesome!