• This post is deleted!

• Thats a lot of damage

• One should get 2 boobs and 1 vagina hole.Even the boy or girl is not too beautiful but he or she can give you good pleasure at night donโ€™t leave them.

• Are masculinity and femininity still things anymore? It probably only matters if you take it to extremes: in evolutionary terms, men are hunter-gatherers. I'm aware that's an arbitrary distinction, but it's still true. In my opinion, men have far less to answer for compared to women. Distilled down to their essence, women are all about mothering. The question is, which can society do without more? Things will still need to be hunted and gathered regardless of whether every woman has the baby her hormones are hard-wired to lust after.

Now, even if men's evolutionary drive to hunt-and-gather spills over into war, mankind is slowly getting savvy: we have the Geneva Convention, the UN, the consensus that the West getting involved in sovereign internal wars is stoopid -- yet what kind of consensus is there that our societies are densely overpopulated, and could probably do with fewer kids? And I'm not saying that just because I don't want to be stuck behind the ubiquitous screaming kid in the post office queue. It's my conviction that if more women were childless, this would happen: instead of a bloke having to take a highly paid and (let's face it) unnecessary admin job, which is the only way they can get the necessary money for a baby and all the trappings, the woman and the man could each take a lower paid, more enjoyable and far more tangible job, and in that way, the whole of the economy would become more utilitarian and streamlined.

And with regard to the implication of the Gillette ad, that all men are uncouth bullies ...deal with this: (kicks over dustbin, runs away laughing with mates)

• Freedom Writers Movie Buff

@IM-NOT-H***Y humm, how many times can i adore this post? <3
    I have a very strong opinion on this, there's a reason why men and women are different and i fear it's gone backwards, by a lot. First, we need to say that we don't think women should be submissive (as that is always what i get when i talk about this), that's stupid talk, and wanting a man who is masculine in no way is asking for that man to be abusive (this is when i usually stop conversation because anyone who understands thats what im saying is just being dumb and not worthy of a proper conversation).
    Men need to have their place, and be protective, manly masculine (the cowboy code comes to mind) and women have fought SO hard to be seen that i think along the way it went too far and we stepped over men.
    Now, women are absolutely bad ass and capable of achieving anything we want.
    Men are amazing, i just love a good man, someone who works with his hands, is not afraid to stand up, protects what he loves.
    And on a personal note, i grew up with abusive men and let me tell you, they were all weak. I don't mean because they were abusive:
    None of them stood up for what he believed, protected, opened doors, made the effort, and ive looked up at how they grew up, all of them.
    So you see, im not afraid of a real man, s h i t, i worry about those without a back bone.
    (and i could go on for ever on this subject)

• @IM-NOT-HRNY
    Was there a age where rape war and other things dident happen. was that the golden of masculinity, hasnt muder and rape decresesd over the past many years, and what reason do you suspect for that change in crime

is it how school a run now a days

Udklip.PNG

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

and women can rape too

• @IM-NOT-HRNY

thanks for your anwsers really apriciate them

Blame it on the territorial and morbid nature of humans, there wasn't.

so first of all so i should now blame it on human morbid nature, and not on the lack of masculinity at those ereas

If there comes a time of total peace, it would be the consequence of the "golden period of masculinity" and not its cause.

is there anyway you can prove that

No it hasn't. You are thinking about only the developed countries when you give me that study, in many developing and under-developed countries, these still prevail. I can say, because I belong from one myself.

does the war on male gender happen in the un developt world.
    2f72efa6-f9e1-475d-9fae-3fc10714b40c-image.png

https://ourworldindata.org/homicides

The main reason I suspect now, is more exposure. In the past, a crime was committed, and the outburst either died in a few weeks, or was suppressed. But with the rise of internet and better communication, what one does, is permanently etched in the society. And people, care a lot about how other's see them. So the internet and better communications, is what i think are the main reasons. And yes, somewhat, the schooling system too can be given their due credits.

so you do acknowledge that harder punishment for crime also help like the death penalty for example, and more police,

The main reason I suspect now, is more exposure. In the past, a crime was committed, and the outburst either died in a few weeks, or was suppressed. But with the rise of internet and better communication, what one does, is permanently etched in the society. And people, care a lot about how other's see them. So the internet and better communications, is what i think are the main reasons. And yes, somewhat, the schooling system too can be given their due credits.

why do then think it happend around 1991 and 1991

• How could I miss this one :joy:

@alkal33 said in War on the better half (inspired by Gillette):

@IM-NOT-HRNY

thanks for your anwsers really apriciate them

Blame it on the territorial and morbid nature of humans, there wasn't.

so first of all so i should now blame it on human morbid nature, and not on the lack of masculinity at those ereas

With things as complex as society, it is always, always, dangerous to assume you have the one cause for any effect. Except of course with sumething like the human morbid nature, which is the foundation of anything evil (obviously) but doesn't explain anything at all. With so many things changing in society in our lifetime alone (global economics, rise of the internet, transportation), how can you be so conceited to think that the decline of masculinity might be the definite one cause and should be pushed further?

Well we might go through with this global experiment, which despite being quite insane, will certainly give us a new insight into human nature. But let me add one important fact to the equation:

The people who commit the crimes we are talking about are mostly adults. So you can expect to see the changes of interventions between 15 - 20 years after they are in full effect. So the question is not what happened around 1990, but what began to change around 1970 - 1975.

Is it the war against masculinity? Most certainly not. Because back in tha day, most people weren't yet believing that masculinity was a bad thing. But they were fighting for women to find a stronger hold in society. It is indeed a time of rise for femininty.

Public and deliberate fighting against masculinity and masculin behaviour has begun (here) the earliest around maybe 1995, but gained traction only around 2005. (I'm taking the rise of anti-masculin vocabulary and public measures as I have seen them happen as a scale). And if you ask me, it is being put in full effect as of right now.

In the UK for example there has long been a women's consultant at universities, to help female students with their troubles. And now, since male students only finish their studies at 60% the rate of female students, a few sensible people tried to introduce a men's consultant. And guess what happened? There was only a single applicant, who resigned, because of harassment.

My point is: we will see the full effect of fighting masculinity in about 5 to 20 years. So let's not jump to conclusions, ey?

If there comes a time of total peace, it would be the consequence of the "golden period of masculinity" and not its cause.

is there anyway you can prove that

There is neither a way to definitively prove that masculinity will bring good, nor that feminity will bring good. Because society is just too complex.

All we have is history โ€“ and many good and bad things happened in history through men and women. Then we have arguments like: "most violent crimes are commited by men". Or "most violent crimes are commited by men who had no proper father". Both are true. Relating them to society changing is โ€“ to say the least โ€“ difficult.

But if you asked me for an educated guess:

(First of all there will never be a time of total peace. But let's not be that ambitious, let's say a time of relatively great peace)

My guess is, we will see this time of prosperity, when we will finally have a rise of a proper balance between healthy masculinity and healthy feminity (for these two seem to complete each other if the analogy to nature is permitted :joy: ).

so you do acknowledge that harder punishment for crime also help like the death penalty for example, and more police,

I don't acknowledge that harder punishment for crime helps. For example germany, which has abolished the death penality ages ago, has a way lower crime rate than the US. The difference between the US and germany is due to a better reintegration system for criminals, if you ask me, cause in the US many just go in and out of prison over and over again.

I don't know enough about US society to pinpoint a few of the reasons why crime rate is declining though, albeit being sure it is not the war against masculinty as I showed earlier.

does the war on male gender happen in the un developt world.

No. Hasn't even properly begun there yet. We have only seen (a good) beginning of a fight for women in those countries.

In the developing world, I would attribute the decline in crime rate mostly to an increase in living conditions in general and to a successful fight against corruption. Anybody knows, that if there are not enough resources arriving at the individual, violence goes up. Simple as that.

And living conditions have been getting better at an amazing rate. Today we can say with much confidence that in india no more child dies of hunger. This wasn't the case 20 years ago (like at all). I refer you to Steven Pinker's interesting read "Enlightenment now" (currently reading) which contains a whole bunch of very interesting insights into human progress (as opposed to what you hear on the news...).

• @Brain-Yam said in War on the better half (inspired by Gillette):

@lego-batman said in War on the better half (inspired by Gillette):

How could I miss this one :joy:

You take a lot of vacations mate ๐Ÿ˜‚

WELCOME BACKK!!!!!!!!!

ThX :joy:

But blaming never solved anything, and never will imo.

Aye that.

A war against masculinity made for a good title tbh, thats why i took it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    But what i meant by it, is people attacking the concept of masculinity. And hence diluting if not misrepresenting it.
    I know you are a hopeful person by nature. But this is happening everywhere nowadays. Cant say if it will continue in future, but, there is a chance it will, and for the worst i fear.

I agree: it is happening. In the developing world it is just beginning (obviously further in some countries like maybe india?), is what I meant. In the west it has taken force around the 2000's and is being fully implemented right now.

My guess is, we will see this time of prosperity, when we will finally have a rise of a proper balance between healthy masculinity and healthy feminity (for these two seem to complete each other if the analogy to nature is permitted :joy: ).

My exact point ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks for wording it better.
    You should become my proofreader ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like I have the time :joy:

Its not fight against a gender here per se, and like you correctly mentioned, the women here are fighting for their rights.
    Though the situation is improving, with the onset of the ruling of a new government.
    Also, you do your research well. India is indeed moving towards, a better future. And with the coming of our new government, we are actually making some changes for good ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's good to hear! Keep up the good work :yum:

THANKS BTW TO INTRODUCING ME TO JORDAN ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Went with an open mind, after our last conversation, and the guy was actually making sense to me.

NP.

• One of the best topics i have read so far here.
    I absolutely agree with you on everything.

(I ignored this whole non-sense about the advertisement back then.)

• @Brain-Yam
    My mere presence will give everyone on the squad -99% Motivation.

• Let's not forget the other half of the war either... There is also a war against the female gender going on, especially in the west. I mean you just need to look at the current TV Series released on netflix... All women need to be fighters, adventurers, they need to be strong, independent, they need to beat up men, they need to win and compete. There is an immense pressure on young girls to not be women but to be winners in the economy and everywhere else, to put their career first, e.g. to be men. That kind of thing doesn't even make most men happy.

• Banned

In addition to the given health news sites, you can check out the landingpei, it is a website dedicated only to health news from leading researchers and top events around the world.