• Nicole ( @Firefly ), Iā€™ve known you since like October and Iā€™ve completely fallen in love with you since then. You have been my best friend throughout these couple months and youā€™re truly amazing. Iā€™ve told you every tiny detail about my life just because I trust you so very much. Weā€™ve talked for hours at a time and I would always complain to you for any type of situation that I was in and you would always help me out. I donā€™t remember one time where you havenā€™t given me some sort of advice. Youā€™re like an amazing sister from another mother (I know that didnā€™t sound as good as ā€œbrother from another motherā€ šŸ˜‚). I adore you, from your face, to your excellent advising skills, to your mood and personality that always seems to cheer me up, no matter what. I truly do love you a lot. I honestly used to think you were just a flirt and tried to get all them guys (Hehehehe). But I was so wrong. You are actually such a sweet person. Remember the first time we talked? You, Aliza (I think) and I were all on pub and I was making you two guess a user on TWS. You ended up getting it correct, and thatā€™s when I decided to dm you. We started talking a lot, and I started getting those great vibes from you. And thatā€™s when I realized I finally had a true friend. Ever since then, Iā€™ve shared every single thing with you and havenā€™t been hiding anything from you. I still remember our talks where you said that Shawn Mendes and Liam Payne were your exes and I asked you how long their diccks were and if you stalk both of them like I do. But you are a true friend, a hoe, a sluut, a whorre, a pedo, a fagggot, a big assshhole and a piece of shit. But I love you. Therefore, I love you and I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN, AND ANY GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES A KATHERINE. (Sheit I forgot I was still on one knee). I canā€™t even write 150 words for ELA, but I can write a 300-400 word thing ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU šŸ˜˜ā¤ļøšŸ’•

So,

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

KAKAKAKAKASHI AND FIFIFIFIFIFIREFLY ARE NOT TOGETHER

• HOW ROMANTIC

• @Katherinee said in I FOUND A VALENTINE! šŸŒ¹ ā¤ļø:

Nicole ( @Firefly ), Iā€™ve known you since like October and Iā€™ve completely fallen in love with you since then. You have been my best friend throughout these couple months and youā€™re truly amazing. Iā€™ve told you every tiny detail about my life just because I trust you so very much. Weā€™ve talked for hours at a time and I would always complain to you for any type of situation that I was in and you would always help me out. I donā€™t remember one time where you havenā€™t given me some sort of advice. Youā€™re like an amazing sister from another mother (I know that didnā€™t sound as good as ā€œbrother from another motherā€ šŸ˜‚). I adore you, from your face, to your excellent advising skills, to your mood and personality that always seems to cheer me up, no matter what. I truly do love you a lot. I honestly used to think you were just a flirt and tried to get all them guys (Hehehehe). But I was so wrong. You are actually such a sweet person. Remember the first time we talked? You, Aliza (I think) and I were all on pub and I was making you two guess a user on TWS. You ended up getting it correct, and thatā€™s when I decided to dm you. We started talking a lot, and I started getting those great vibes from you. And thatā€™s when I realized I finally had a true friend. Ever since then, Iā€™ve shared every single thing with you and havenā€™t been hiding anything from you. I still remember our talks where you said that Shawn Mendes and Liam Payne were your exes and I asked you how long their diccks were and if you stalk both of them like I do. But you are a true friend, a hoe, a sluut, a whorre, a pedo, a fagggot, a big assshhole and a piece of shit. But I love you. Therefore, I love you and I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN, AND ANY GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES A KATHERINE. (Sheit I forgot I was still on one knee). I canā€™t even write 150 words for ELA, but I can write a 300-400 word thing ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU šŸ˜˜ā¤ļøšŸ’•

So,

Yes I did copy and paste from kakakakakakashiā€™s post

I'm not crying... its just something in my eye. I am not crying

Nicole ( @Firefly ) I love you. Therefore, I love you and I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN, AND ANY GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES A KATHERINE. (Sheit I forgot I was still on one knee). I canā€™t even write 150 words for ELA, but I can write a 300-400 word thing ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU šŸ˜˜ā¤ļøšŸ’•

YOU CUNTTTT MADE ME CRY SO HARD AND I SWEAR MY HORMONES ARE MESSING UP THERE.
    0_1548285330940_liar-liar_o_772069.jpg

0_1548285736240_moment-of-truth.jpg

• @Katherinee Aww <3 that's so f u c k ing cuttttteeeeee
    cutest

• @Firefly MY HORMONES GOT MESSED UP WHEN I WROTE IT šŸ˜‚šŸ’•

Nicole ( @Firefly ), Iā€™ve known you since like October and Iā€™ve completely fallen in love with you since then. You have been my best friend throughout these couple months and youā€™re truly amazing. Iā€™ve told you every tiny detail about my life just because I trust you so very much. Weā€™ve talked for hours at a time and I would always complain to you for any type of situation that I was in and you would always help me out. I donā€™t remember one time where you havenā€™t given me some sort of advice. Youā€™re like an amazing sister from another mother (I know that didnā€™t sound as good as ā€œbrother from another motherā€ šŸ˜‚). I adore you, from your face, to your excellent advising skills, to your mood and personality that always seems to cheer me up, no matter what. I truly do love you a lot. I honestly used to think you were just a flirt and tried to get all them guys (Hehehehe). But I was so wrong. You are actually such a sweet person. Remember the first time we talked? You, Aliza (I think) and I were all on pub and I was making you two guess a user on TWS. You ended up getting it correct, and thatā€™s when I decided to dm you. We started talking a lot, and I started getting those great vibes from you. And thatā€™s when I realized I finally had a true friend. Ever since then, Iā€™ve shared every single thing with you and havenā€™t been hiding anything from you. I still remember our talks where you said that Shawn Mendes and Liam Payne were your exes and I asked you how long their diccks were and if you stalk both of them like I do. But you are a true friend, a hoe, a sluut, a whorre, a pedo, a fagggot, a big assshhole and a piece of shit. But I love you. Therefore, I love you and I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN, AND ANY GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES A KATHERINE. (Sheit I forgot I was still on one knee). I canā€™t even write 150 words for ELA, but I can write a 300-400 word thing ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU šŸ˜˜ā¤ļøšŸ’•

So,

Yes I did copy and paste from kakakakakakashiā€™s post

@Katherinee @Firefly
    Nice, Good luck U too :)
    Hope , In 2020, U both will be blessed with a little angel BabyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    lol XD

• @Firefly šŸ˜’ k
    ughh

• @Katherinee This is so gay. *sobs, sobs

• @Kiss_My_Axe

No u sob sobs

• @Jimmy1708 We will šŸ˜ šŸ˜‰

• @Katherinee AWWWWWWWW THIS IS ADORBZZZZ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“

I TOTALLY SHIP U TWO < 3

And yes ahahaha I remember that!

• @7up I SHIP US TOOOO <3

Heheheh you better remember that

@7up I SHIP US TOOOO <3

Heheheh you better remember that

Have you seen th offer that Rev. @Indrid-Cold made to me and Nicole :O :/ :zipper_mouth_face: :face_palm:

• @Durwin NOOOO, WHAT DID HE SAY

@Durwin NOOOO, WHAT DID HE SAY

Said he does wedding services to :O :joy:

• @Durwin

OMGGGG

@Durwin

OMGGGG

I know right ... thats my Nicole .. not my lover :joy:

• Freedom Writers

@7up remember, aww poor @KATHERINEE YOURE THE THIRD WHEEL IN HERE šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ wink wink