• If y'all don't want to talk to a girl would y'all straight up tell her that you don't want to talk or aren't interested? Or just leave her on read and never speak to her again

• @moonchild02 I would feel hurt if someone tells me that he or she does not want to talk to me. More so than if they just don't talk to me.

Because for just not talking to me, there might be many good reasons – like having other things to do. For telling me they don't want to talk to me there can only be one reason: they don't like me. So I prefer people not telling me that they don't want to talk to me, even more so in public – cause then everyone around assumes they have a (good) reason not to talk to me (unless the people around know me well).

If you are asking about social networks it might help to enable private messages for everyone in your settings. With some questions it just feels weird to respond publically. If you want to connect with people you could also simply go through the topics and respond to what others write. That's what I do when I'm new somewhere – you know, just join the conversation.

But maybe you could provide some context, because I can definitely also think of situations where I would find it rude if someone just ignored me.

• hahaha this is an interesting question..it's really safe to tell her directly. Don't comfort her with lies at least..

• @moonchild02 Like he does that because he doesn't care and is selfish, or he is to afraid to tell you, Personaly a decend man just tells it like it is, if i dont like you ill just bluntly say it
    Just leaving people like that is fucked up honestly
    you only deserve that if you shoot puppy's in the mouth or smthing

• Better to say something to her, rather than giving her dead air

• You should tell me to get a life and maybe say something cool like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    !!
    "What you know about love?
    What you know about life?
    What you know about blood?
    Witch, you ain't even my type"
    -Joji
    B* XD