• @sup Hey it's ok...We'll wait for next time :smile:

• @DarkIce said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

@sup Hey it's ok...We'll wait for next time :smile:

We will have another one in a few months time...

I really hope you, @Barton and @Morf apply then!

I swear my votes to you already!

0_1543136740911_61190490-2d2f-4d95-bc48-1dcc1fb51207.png

• LAST THING I WOULD SAY:
    TWS ELECTIONS ARE UNFAIR :)

• @sup said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

LAST THING I WOULD SAY:

Yup!!

They are a popularity contest.

We should device

1. A written exam.
    2. A MCQ test for testing a knowledge of rules.
    3. A interview by a panel of 5 mods and one admin.

@sup can be the Chief Administrator!

:joy:

• @ObviouslyLucifer said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

@sup said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

LAST THING I WOULD SAY:

Yup!!

They are a popularity contest.

We should device

1. A written exam.
    2. A MCQ test for testing a knowledge of rules.
    3. A interview by a panel of 5 mods and one admin.

@sup can be the Chief Administrator!

:joy:

yeah laugh this goddamned politics off.

• @ObviouslyLucifer aww thank u :blush: But I'm not sure I'll apply next time or not

• Downvoting @ODIN for posting a picture of Adyyan's upvoters and downvoters, also for saying that he has NO authority in deciding the rules of who gets what; without having any intention of expressing hatred or starting any sort of conflict, I have to say that this is pure hypocrisy. As for all of this, I'm pretty sure of one thing: you, those who keep complaining about the unfairness of how this worked, downvoted the ones you wanted to become moderators and upvoted the rest, without even knowing them. So, talking about being fair, do you belong to that category? Doubt so.
    For those wondering who @Adyyan is, he's been around for a long time, but inactive due to some personal issues. If you feel like someone deserved more than Adyyan did, that's your opinion and it's totally fine to express it, but don't attack the image of someone you don't even know.
    P.S: Damn you Adyyan, you brought me back to see this? Quite disappointed if I may say, let's hope I get to see more than... that.

• @SightyDifferent said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

and upvoted the rest, without even knowing them.

upvotes are not counted. So no worries!

Downvoting @ODIN for posting a picture of Adyyan's upvoters and downvoters, also for saying that he has NO authority in deciding the rules of who gets what; without having any intention of expressing hatred or starting any sort of conflict, I have to say that this is pure hypocrisy. As for all of this, I'm pretty sure of one thing: you, those who keep complaining about the unfairness of how this worked, downvoted the ones you wanted to become moderators and upvoted the rest, without even knowing them. So, talking about being fair, do you belong to that category? Doubt so.
    For those wondering who @Adyyan is, he's been around for a long time, but inactive due to some personal issues. If you feel like someone deserved more than Adyyan did, that's your opinion and it's totally fine to express it, but don't attack the image of someone you don't even know.
    P.S: Damn you Adyyan, you brought me back to see this? Quite disappointed if I may say, let's hope I get to see more than... that.

VERY GOOD.
    CLAPS!

but don't attack the image of someone you don't even know.

we arent talking about how is he as a person bruh....did you even read all of the shit i wrote?
    dumbass.

• @DarkIce you deserve

• @Anwar said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

@DarkIce you deserve

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SAYS @DarkIce

• @sup I guess my luck flipped or sth.....or anything...cuz I was so damn sure I'd get it this time :cry:

• @DarkIce said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

@sup I guess my luck flipped or sth.....or anything...cuz I was so damn sure I'd get it this time :cry:

😢😢😢😢 dont cry.

• Global Veteran

@ObviouslyLucifer said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

This discussion about unfairness in public ends now...

any further queries will be dealt in my dms.

:)

It's only just begun.

If you are going to make up rules and criteria, better stick to them.
    Once again you people have proven to be 2 faced incompetent leaders.
    I don't trust you in the first place so why would i trust YOU counting the votes LOL.

Make it a poll, i don't mind seeing who voted for who, i don't mind having people see who i voted for.
    This whole past drama was about having the people chose their mods, and have transparency.

An upvote counts just as much as a downvote, it's a clear sign of the people that they don't want this person to be a mod. don't just count the downvotes (which you portray as upvotes, nice way of making things complicated and confuse people btw)

You are just kicking your users, the people who keep this website alive, in the nuts, once again.

And why did you delete the results, afraid people would go check? deleting the evidence?
    I'm pretty sure that was your intention, after all the results from the previous elections (the one where zoey and cat were elected, are still up)

Congratulations, no wonder theres more active users on discord than there are on TWS.

• Global Veteran

@Vampire_Queen said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

Guys stop arguing about it in public this is not the mature way to handle the situation. I retract my statement from earlier.

Immature people who rig elections deserve an immature treatment. You made a very good and true comment there, don't retract it.

• @TheRisingSun said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

If you are going to make up rules and criteria, better stick to them.

TRUE.

Make it a poll, i don't mind seeing who voted for who, i don't mind having people see who i voted for.
    This whole past drama was about having the people chose their mods, and have transparency.

We could not make it as a poll because then there would have been fake accounts made in order to vote and that would have been really unfair.

An upvote counts just as much as a downvote, it's a clear sign of the people that they don't want this person to be a mod. don't just count the downvotes

To make things easier for us, we decided to only count the number of downvotes(ignoring the upvotes because most of them were made using fake accounts.)

And in the first place, we didnt want any elections to happen because it creates drama and paves way for rebel (like us rebelling rn).

YOU CANT CHOOSE YOUR POLICE WAS RIGHTLY PUT BY LUCIFER. BUT THEN TWS WOULD BECOME A DICTATORSHIP, NOT A DEMOCRACY.

• @sup said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

We could not make it as a poll because then there would have been fake accounts made in order to vote and that would have been really unfair.

And the way this vote was organised didn't allow for fake accounts?
    The way they did things now allowed for fake accounts AND the people won't be able to check it.

In a regular poll, people won't make fake accounts i'm sure, they would be exposed pretty much immediately.
    Even if they were as stupid as to vote with a fake account, just discard freshly made accounts.

It could have been so easy, but they choose to make it hard and complicated, it's the only way they can cheat.

• @TheRisingSun said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

@sup said in AND THERE COMES FINAL RESULTS.:

And the way this vote was organised didn't allow for fake accounts?
    The way they did things now allowed for fake accounts AND the people won't be able to check it.

In a regular poll, people won't make fake accounts i'm sure, they would be exposed pretty much immediately.
    Even if they were as stupid as to vote with a fake account, just discard freshly made accounts.

It could have been so easy, but they choose to make it hard and complicated, it's the only way they can cheat.

We only considered verified accounts.
    Youre going off topic dude.

• @ODIN Damn, I should have applied for the mod as well and make like 30 accs and downvote myself. Does that work? Just in case for next time?
    jk